Worldbuilding (3)
45 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

By now you would have seen various monsters that our MC has summoned. Here are some info about them.

Death Hawk

 

Rank B Monster

 

Death Hawk is a large bird which lives in Death Valley. It has a wingspan of 10 metres. It is large enough for one to ride on it, but it unfortunately does not have the strength to allow one to ride on it for extended periods of time. 

 

It got its name firstly because it lives in Death Valley, and secondly because it is notorious for snatching prey with its razor sharp talons and bringing them to its nest. Its nest is usually on a peak of a high mountain, and so once a prey is brought there, it is very hard for them to escape (if they are in any condition to do so).

Ice Wolf

 

Rank C Monster

 

Ice Wolf is a large wolf with pure white fur. It is 3 metres tall, and can grow up to 5 metres long. It has extremely sharp teeth and claws, and can shred skin like paper. Usually found in packs, where their Monster Rank would then increase to B. They are highly intelligent, being able to camouflage themselves in snow, plan ambush attacks, and adapt when facing dangerous enemies. 

 

Each pack is lead by a pack leader. Each Ice Wolf Leader has a slightly bluish fur, and is faster, stronger and more intelligent than a regular Ice Wolf. It is usually the one planning the attacks. Ice Wolf Leaders are Rank B Monsters.

Rock Golem

 

Rank D Monster

 

Rock Golem is a golem about 5 metres tall. It moves very slowly, but is extremely durable and can withstand many attacks. Its head or torso must be destroyed to kill it properly. 

Dwarf

 

Unclassified

 

Dwarfs are humanoid creatures, each being slightly less than a metre tall. Dwarfs specialise in mining, building and metalwork. They tend to live in rural areas such as caves and mountains, and do not regularly interact with other creatures. There are some Dwarfs who live in human cities, and are well-known for being expert blacksmiths and builders. They, however, have low combat ability, and hence tend to hire other creatures whenever under attack.   

Assault Weapon Soldier (AWS)

 

Unclassified

 

AWS are monsters obtained recently in the modern world. They are humanoid, each varying in height (mostly from 1.5m to 1.8m). They are totally black, like a shadow, and do not display any facial features, save for their eyes. Each AWS holds a semi-automatic assault weapon containing 30 rounds, and can only reload once each summon. They seem to be lacking in intelligence, and marksmanship past 50 metres though…

Vampire Bats

 

E Rank Monsters

 

Contrary to their name, they are not vampires, and are not related to them. Vampire Bats live in dark caves, and feed off the blood of living creatures. They normally fly in swarms, and tend to suck out all of their prey’s blood, killing them. 

 

Vampire Bats are extremely weak in sunlight, and it isn’t uncommon to see one killed from exposure to sunlight.

2