Awesome….
74 8 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[for the system]

"for the characters"

'for inner thoughts'

....It was a very wonderful life I had..

I came from a family with 9 members. I am the eldest out of 7 kids. Well sounds crazy right? Well my parents decided they want to have a one big happy family since both of them came from a broken family.

That should be fine and great if not because both of them are fucking dead broke as well.

Well, I am not really blaming them but GOD freaking shit they reproduced like horny rabbits. Like come on they are not even rich, heck they don't even have a proper job.

So there I was, started doing random jobs from the age of 9. I would say I did not really experience being a proper child.

Anyways, fast forward when I was 28. I already have a wife and a kid. And heck I am ok with just 1 child. I have a wonderful wife who supported me and let me experience things I can't do because of my family. I have a wonderful son who made my life very meaningful together with my wife.

I am very happy...I was..

time skip current year

I am now 105 years old, I am on my bed, thinking what am I missing...I was happy with my life, I just felt something was missing, Well I don't think I will have enough time to discover that as I close my eyes, for the last time.

 

 

 


GREETING HOST

system integrating...

10%...

50%....              100%

   


                               

[Welcome Host!  I am your helpful AI. I hope to be of great service]

 

 

Or so I thought.....

 

I don't know what is happening at first. I was in a rainbow colored space. I think I was floating or something, I am not sure since I can't feel my body nor can I move.

 

But then it came to me, with all light novel and Fanfiction I read in my life, I kinda have an idea of what is happening. Well, I have to be sure first. System ha?

 

"ahhhmmm hello? Ah system? Can you hear me?

[Hello Host]

'YESSSS!!!! HAHA ok I am not dreaming *breathe in and breathe out*

"Yes System, can you please help me understand the overall situation?" I asked politely. 'I am not going to be like some shitty MC who fought with their system. Like what the heck man I understand they don't want to be a slave to their system and all but it doesn't mean they have to fight with their system who are just trying to be a good system AI.'

[That was very nice of you Host and thank you for being polite.]

"Oh! You can hear my thoughts."

[Yes Host]

'Well I guess that is normal. That's also very convenient in the long run.'

[To answer the Host's question. You passed away and have accumulated a lot of Karma that the Higher Beings decided another shot in life and as you know it will be in a different world.]

"Well that is very easy to understand. But am I not supposed to meet any of those Higher Beings? Don't get me wrong, I am satisfied with our interactions. I am just curious."

[To answer Host, they are really busy managing the upper realms so that's why they made system AI like me to guide souls with enough Karma points to their new life.]

"Well then so what can we do now?"

[We will choose your new world before we can proceed]

"I already have a world in mind. Can we go to Percy Jackson world?"

[Very well Host. Now we need to customize your new look]

"Am I going to be reborn as a new baby?"

[Yes Host. The new look will come as you age in your new life.]

"Well I don't have much requirement. I don't need ridiculously handsome looks. Maybe a little bit only. I want to Chris Evans' Captain America look."

[Affirmative Host. Now if host is ready we can proceed with the reincarnation]

"Wait System, what about the system functions or my stats?"

[You will have access to all system function after reincarnation and there would be a beginners pack as well so expect some great gifts.]

"Thank you . I am ready now then."

[Initiation process in 3....2....1]

As my sight shuts off my excitement was over the roof..

All I can think of is this is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

 

 

4