OH HOLY MOTHER
50 4 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the intense feeling of pain in my head, I get to experience the what I may imagine as going through laminating machine. Minus the heat, the feeling of being pressed absolutely hurts. Imagine when your having a massage at a spa while requesting to have a soft massage only but the person massaging you suddenly went full hard. F*ck I was not ready for that.

When I tried opening my eyes, I found out that I don't have much control over my body. I can move but it's very hard to do so. Even so, I still can see a silhouette of a woman looking very weak and tired. I guess this will be my new mother.

As my vision gets better and me being able to see much clearer, I saw for the first time how beautiful my mom is. If I have to describe her, she kinda look like Natalie Portman during her Star Wars time. Black hair, fair skin, a perfect shape lips partnered with that wonderful smile. 

I was thinking if mom was the one with the divinity based on how she looks like, when suddenly the hospital room opens and there I saw a man maybe around the early 30s age. He has golden blonde hair with a well defined body that can't be hidden with the brown suit he is currently wearing. As the man walk in getting nearer to me and my mother, something really caught is not how tall or good looking he is but instead his eyes. His eyes has the color of the sky. And I mean literally like a window looking at the sky. I even think I saw clouds in it. 

Now my mother looks wonderful and all but I bet my balls that if this man is my father then he is definitely the one who is a god. And sure I hope and wish and pray to all the gods and godesses out there that he isn't Zeus. Because no matter how he is consider the biggest dog in the neighborhood he is the worst father I can think of. Well I guess all gods and godesses aren't really great parents and all. But Zeus is a different matter. Aside from the fact that I have the biggest target mark on my ass, This whole prophecy thingy will make it really bad. And if that's not bad enough, there is a certain godess who will hate me right away. 

Yeah, I mean Hera would definitely try to kill me.

[Host, I think you forgot that I told you before that whoever is your divine parent is definitely older than Zeus]

'Oh shit I forgot about about you Martha'

[That is not polite to say Host]

'Sorry Martha'. I said mentally.

While I was trying to appease Martha, my parents were also having their talk.

"Camille, have you decided for a name"said my father. So my mother's name is Camille. 

"Well we already talked about it, honey. We will go with your choice since our child is a boy."said Camille.

"Then we will name him Zenith."oooh I like that name.

I was happy with my name such as I made some baby sound. My parents were a little surprise but dad seems to half expect it. With that he smiled and talked to me.

"So you like your name little guy? Yes you will be Zenith Skyworth."he said.

He touched my head and I felt refresh for some reason like I felt stupidly strong for a new born baby.

"Would that be okay, John? Like you being here? Wouldn't they know?" mom said.

"Hmph!! They can try! They should thank me that I am not interested anymore with their hallow throne."

'Woahh I felt the strong wind suddenly blowing even though we are indoors and there are no windows or whatsoever.

Hang on a second. What the fxck did he just say? Throne? Not interested anymore? And these wind?! 'Martha! Do a scan on my father!! Hurry!!

[On it, Zenith]

{Scan complete}

[Based on scans, your father has divinity related to sky, heaven , wind and some other that are hidden.]

'Oh holy mother, it's him!

[Yes Zenith, based on this worlds records it's possible that it's him.]

....

A 6 months later...

During the days my mother was recuperating, I can imagining the pros and cons of being that guy's son.

Pros in a sense that he definitely one of the strongest being out there. Cons is that I have a big target on my back. Well I guess I have to be really strong maybe I can be a god as well.

The good thing is that my father doesn't give a shit about the rule Zeus made of not meeting the children of gods and godesses. What a great father he is considering who he is and what he did in the past. I guess he is a changed man, I mean a changed god. Can gods actually change? I don't know but so far he is nothing like what I know of him from the myth. He loves my mom and take care of her. 

When my parents first brought me home, I was ecstatic. Since I came from a poor family on my previous life, I always dream of having a big house. So when I saw the car we used and the house we came into, I was happy. Very happy. I don't care if it isn't from my own sweat. I am born from this family now so all of this is technically mine.

The house is big. I remember a movie I watched back when I was young in my previous life. You know the movie Richie Rich? The house kinda looks like that but a lot bigger. Martha also said that there is some sort of a barrier shielding this place from divines and mortals alike. Which is a plus for me since I don't have to be scared of anything while I am still weak.

On the day I got home I got a notification from Martha...

_____flashback______

I was so excited with the prospect of being a Chinese wuxia/xianxia example of a Young Master haha. I AM not going to be like some anime MC who find it like a curse to be rich. Honestly I don't understand why some characters from fiction stories either movies, anime or whatnot become depressed and do stupid things just because the parents were so busy making money. I remember I had a friend who always complains because of his parents. I told him I would switch place with him any time. Like heck I would have a lot of things where money would be very useful.

While I was thinking of things I can do and have in the future, I was brought back to reality with the glowing blue light on my face.

{Quest Triggered}

-DRINK MILK EVERYDAY FOR 6 MONTHS

>>>>REWARS: 500XP, STR, AGI AND VIT +10

-SLEEP ATLEAST 10 HOURS A DAY FOR 6 MONTHS

>>>>REWARDS: 500XP, INT, VIT AND WIS +10

{EXP SYSTEM ACTIVATED}

----CERTAIN ACTIONS MAY NOW GIVE EXP TO HOST. EACH LEVEL GIVES 5 STAT POINT HOST CAN MANUALLY DISTRIBUTE AND 2 STAT POINTS INCREASE TO ALL STATS AUTOMATICALLY. QUEST MAY BE GIVEN TO HOST TO ACQUIRE ADDITIONAL EXP.

STAT COMPARISON

 HIGHEST HUMAN STAT:

STR- 50

AGI- 50

VIT- 100

INT-5

WIS-5

LUK-5

HOST CURRENT STAT:

STR-5

AGI-5

VIT-500

INT-25

WIS-15

LUK-30

'Oh my....

Welp I guess I have to suck some tits then.

---so That's what I did for the past 6 momths. And today I will complete both quest after I finish drinking my milk now.

{QUEST COMPLETE}

DRINK MILK AND SLEEP 10 HOURS A DAY COMPLETED

STR, AGI, INT AND WIS +10

VIT +20

LEVEL UP

LEVEL UP

LEVEL UP

LEVEL UP

OHHH I like that sound...hehe

3