CH36: AMagical Pimp
1k 4 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Orgy results calculating…

 

Silas sat on a couch contemplating his next move or, more importantly, what he planned to do with the rest of his life. Desire put on an episode of the Boondocks. At the same time, Silas flicked his tail back and forth as he watched his favorite character appear. A pimp named slick back in his purple suit, confident, powerful, and in control, spoke to him in ways he hadn’t understood before. Silas wanted something to do with his life, not just grinding or visiting exotic places. He wanted a career outside of fighting that he could build. After watching a pimp named slick back do his thing and explain to Tom how he should treat a woman, Silas had a moment of clarity.

 

“I want to be a pimp,” Silas said and stood up, knocking some of his girls off him. A few groaned as others gathered around the sorority house and rolled over on the ground, exhausted.

 

“Not every man can be a pimp. There are laws against pimping out girls, or there were.” Desire said.

 

“Not here; this world won’t last much longer,” Silas said.

 

“Come again?” Desire asked.

 

“Oh, Mary didn’t tell you.” He looked down to see the girl cuddling up with another girl her age and shrugged. “She is out of the running to be my bottom bitch.” Silas said.

 

As he spoke, the terminology started to become easier to say.

 

“Bitch, didn’t you hear me. This world won’t last much longer. All that you know is a fabrication created by a being called a dungeon core. In 50 hours, a zombie outbreak will occur, and the people left by that point will turn or come with me.”

 

She looked him up and down and tapped her lips. Then she picked up her cell phone and dialed her parents. When she had no answer, she went down the list until one of the other girl’s phone rang.

 

“There really isn’t any other way than through me.”

 

“So what? You’re going to whore us out.”

 

“That depends on the market. If it’s filled with whores, I can only lower prices, but that will probably only make more enemies. It would be best if we could fill a niche like increasing charisma. A few orgies from the super-rich to give their kids a leg up in charisma. Though I’m sure there has to be a market for it. For all I know, the same results can be found with sex dolls. I really don’t know what we’re going to run into. When we make it out, I’m going to fight a bunch of goblins in an arena for cash and prizes.” Silas said.

 

“So, you're saying you will use us to make yourself rich.” Desire said.

 

“Wow, you’re smart, but it's not all bad. I’m also giving you protection. I will make sure none of you die if I can avoid it. Thanks to the orgy, my charisma is about to shoot through the roof. You know we could do something even more niche.”

 

“Like what?” Desire said.

 

“We could wrangle human-like monsters for weirdos to have sex with. I’m sure there are a bunch of nobles out there who want to screw centaurs, giantesses, and lamia.” Silas said.

 

“Not only do you want to be a pimp, but you also want to be a magical pimp.” Desire said.

 

“You got it. My class just hit lvl50, so I can get another class.”

 

Mary shot awake and struggled to get to her feet with a manic look in her eyes. “I’m late,” Mary said.

 

“It's 3 am I doubt you’re late for anything.” Silas said.

 

“I’m not under your control anymore, but why do I still feel so strange,” Mary said. “I should be furious with you. You took my virginity; you raped me.” Mary accused.

 

Silas raised an eyebrow and pointed towards a window. Mary pulled the curtain free to see a pile of bodies with imps moving back and forth, draining people and tossing their bodies away. The Asian teen took a step back and tripped on another girl. Silas caught her with his tail and wrapped it around her waist before pulling her to his lap.

 

“That could be you if you weren’t so cute,” Silas said and shook his head. “Bitch, I wasn’t talking about school; I was talking about my summoner class.”

 

“Is that like a certification for magic college dropouts?”

 

Silas smiled. “You have jokes, good then from now on, you’ll be funny bitch.”

 

“Are you really going to call us bitch?” Desire asked.

 

Silas shrugged. “Keep up the lip, and you’ll be cavernous bitch because that crater between your legs is deep.”

 

Desire opened her mouth and closed it before shooting forward to slap Silas. He blocked her slap with a finger before thumping her on the forehead. She shot down back into her seat, but thankfully her skull didn’t crack. Iron defense was still in effect for a while longer.

 

“This world isn’t real, or I would have handled things differently. We’re inside a dungeon, and this is only the first floor. Have either of you played games before?” The two nodded.

 

“Pokémon mostly,” Mary said.

 

“Well, then this should be helpful. I gained a new skill when my summoner class reached lvl50; think of it like an ability I can share with the lot of you.”

 

Silas opened his menu and added every girl under the effect of his charm that he had sex with. Fortunately, the screens followed his thoughts.

 

Blue windows appeared in front of the two bitches he slept with. It was important to remember that they might not be people. Bitch might be harsh, but they were dungeon-made humans or monsters in the form of humans with predispositions to become undead.

 

“This will allow us to share exp. From this point on, I get 50% of all exp, and the rest is divided amongst yourselves. If you earn the exp, 50% of it will be yours, 20% will be mine, and the rest will be divided out. The higher your levels get, the more exp you get to keep.”

 

“So, it’s like an exp share but made to benefit you the most,” Mary said.    

 

“Think of it like your first down payment for getting out of here and living in the real world. None of you will do any fighting. If you do, then something has gone terribly wrong.” Silas said.

 

Desire accepted, and Mary did shortly after.

 

This was pimping, in a way. Silas had hundreds of hot college girls that could gain classes at lvl25. Sure, they were next to useless in battle, but that wouldn’t be true forever. Even if he didn’t make them whores in the traditional sense, he could rent them out to adventurer parties. Then again, according to Zachary, a rank 3 would rip a rank 1 to pieces if they tried to have sex. Babies normally inherit some of their parent’s stats if the mother had enough ichor while pregnant.

 

What if they could bear his children? He could build his own house in less than a single generation. No man was an island; this was needed if he wanted to move forward.

 

I have up to ch46 on my patreon next chapter is a dollar. 

Next Chapters

27