Chapter 46 – Punk Hazard
1.5k 2 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Panty Liner passed by a strange island that their log did not point to.

It was half covered in flame, the other half in ice.

"That must be Pink Hazard!" Emperor said and steered the ship towards it.

As they neared, he sent Opal to clear the air from the poison covering the island with her air bending, Elsa to use her ice to put out the flames and Azula to melt the ice, neutralizing the island.

It took 10 minutes before the whole island was safe for them to disembark onto the island.

The Panty Liner docked and all of them went to explore the island.

They split up into groups The hypertopians flew off in one direction, while the Avatar team consisting of Azula, Opal, Kuvira and Korra went off in another direction.

The Fairy Tail group split into to teams, the first consisting of  Mirajane, Juvia, Kagura, Sherry Blendy and Jenny Realight while the other team consisted of Ultear, Minerva, Brandish and Dimaria. 

Tatsumaki flew off with Fubuki in their own small team. 

Emperor walked around with Elsa, Kalifa and Honey Queen. 

Emperor walked through the remains of the exploded laboratory, finding nearly everything destroyed.

"Look over here!" Elsa said as she pulled open what looked like a refrigerator that war still intact.

Inside, Emperor was shocked to see what looked like a pair of female arms, and a naked female body from the waist down. It had female genitalia and two long sexy legs.

Emperor thought for a while before saying "I think these belong to Monet" he concluded

As it defrosted, Emperor noticed that the legs and arms were still alive and could move independently!

As Emperor also had Law's Ope Ope no Mi abilities, he attached her arms to his back as they flailed around as if trying to grab something.

He shoved his cock into her pussy and wrapped the legs around his waist.

The legs automatically moved its lower torso up and down his cock and Emperor was surprised how horny the body was behaving.

Walking around, they heard what sounded like moans and Emperor headed towards the direction of the sounds. 

He found a large machinery that had collapsed, but he sound was underneath it. 

With his super strength, Emperor easily lifted the machine and saw Monet's body underneath. 

She didn't look good but luckily she was a logia devil fruit user. 

She had covered herself with her wings to protect herself and the wings were badly injured as were her legs that were crushed under the machines. 

Using his Ope Ope no Mi abilities, Emperor restored Money to her original self, replacing her wings with her original arms, and placing her top body onto the lower torso he was still fucking.

She moaned as she continued moving on him, not caring that she was fucking a stranger. 

"Look what I found!" Tatsumaki flew down, with Fubuki in tow, holding what looked like a transparent cube with a heart inside. There was an ice pick stuck into the heart.

Emperor pulled out the ice pick and Money fainted. Blood spurted everywhere, but Emperor uncaringly replaced it into her body. 

She was a Logia, so she theoretically should be able to recover from this. So he got Tatsumaki to bring her to the ship. 

They explored a while more, but the island was really abandoned and didn't have very much else. He did find the body of Vergo, but the body was already in pieces due to the explosion. 

The Hypertopians flew to Emperor reporting that there was a ship approaching the island.

Emperor wondered who it was and since there was nothing else of note on the island, he told everyone to meet at the ship.

As Emperor arrived at the docks, the other ship was docking and a man yelled

"Ahoy! What island is this? It's not on one log post" the man that looked like the leader asked.

"This is Punk Hazard. We just made it safe to land" Emperor answered.

The other ship docked and the crew disembarked and introduced themselves

"Oh, so you are the Panty Pirates. We've heard alot about you" Sai said

"Of course I've heard of the Chinjao family of Kano Country. Is it true you guys are part of the Straw Hat Grand Fleet?" Emperor asked

"Yes, that is our new alliance under the leadership of the Straw Hat. Do you know them?" Sai asked

"I haven't met Straw Hat Luffy myself, but his crewmates Nami and Robin are known to me" Emperor said

"You have so many female crewmates. Are they your.. fiancees?" Baby 5 asked 

"Of course! They are all my lovers. Nami and Robin too" Emperor answered

"Kiaaa! They are all so beautiful!" Baby 5 blushed

"You're beautiful too. Do you want to join me?" Emperor asked shamelessly

"Me? Your lover? Does that mean you want to be my... fiancee?" Baby 5's face turned extremely red.

"You don't mind, do you?" Emperor asked Sai, who was stunned

Sai was shocked when Baby 5 proposed to him in Dressrosa in the first place. And even though he found her pretty and quite liked her personality, the reality was that he was already engaged to Uholisia of the Niho Navy!

Perhaps this would be a good opportunity to get rid of Baby 5. But he was already smitten with her, so he was reluctant. But when he saw Baby 5 completely taken by Emperor, he shook his head sadly

"No.I don't mind. I am already engaged anyway" Sai said. Don Chinjao sat quietly. Since handing over the leadership to Sai, he decided to support his grandson, no matter what decision he makes.

Both crews had a banquet in friendship and Emperor and his Panty Pirates departed with two new crew members, Baby 5 and Monet after he used Human Subordination magic on them.

Emperor spent time in bed with Baby 5 and Jenny Realight. Jenny's abilities are her Machina Soul Form where she merges with machines while Baby 5's powers were to turn into weapons. 

Together, their naked bodies merged to form a superior cyborg mechanical body. 

He found the combination of powers interesting.

Similarly, he got Elsa, Juvia, Kalifa and Monet to work together. 

Their Ice, Water, Bubble and Snow abilities created some interesting combinations as their bodies merged to created interesting combinations too. 

"Where to now?" Korra asked, as she was currently driving the ship

"To Dressrosa. Hopefully things will be more exciting there!" Emperor said. 

27