Chapter 5 – The Conquest of Ultear
6.2k 3 72
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Emperor looked around, finding himself in some sort of forest, possibly somewhere in the northern hemisphere of some dimensional Earth.

The air was clean and fresh and the forest looked pristine. The only problem was, even though there was no snow, it was still pretty chilly. And all he has on is Meredy's bathrobe he stole.

He searched around and found a cave by a quiet stream. Entering it, he found a hibernating bear which woke up and started growling at him.

A few minutes later, he had a campfire going in the cave, with bear meat hanging on sticks in front of the fire.

“Lets see if there are any magic spells to keep warm” he thought, going through all the books he took. He scanned through them in 15 minutes, but found nothing.

Instead he discovered that the closest he had was Fire God Slaying Magic which was fire magic, or Ice-Make which was ice magic.

Seeing that Grey from Fairy Tail and even his master Ur practically strips every time they used Ice-Make, he decided to learn that instead.

After all, creating fire all the time is impractical, being immune to cold is a more logical answer.

So he took 20 minutes to fully master Ice-Make. Now, feeling comfortable, he even took of his bathrobe, sitting naked on the still partially bloody bear skin rug and  eating his roasted bear meat.

He reflected on what was a crazy day. Within the day, he had sex with Tatsumaki, then entered and battled the whole Grimoire Heart, stealing their secret magic books. Then he teleported again to this place.

“Wait a minute. That’s not all that happened” he said realizing he was stroking his cock and rubbing the teeth marks on his penis that were still visible.

"What happened was I used Human Subordination Magic on... Ultear" he said.

Using Human Subordinatin Magic again, he summoned Ultear and she appeared in front of him docile, yet staring at him hatefully.

“I’m sorry it came to this, but you bit really hard and I needed to get away” he said apologetically.

Her eyes were red, but she did not reply.

“You wished you really did bite it off, don’t you?” he asked. She nodded with hate in her eyes.

“Then show me. Put it in your mouth” he commanded, exposing his cock.

Obediently she lunged for his cock, and sucked it into her mouth.

Emperor was clever, not commanding her directly to bite off his penis, rather to put it into her mouth.

While it was still in her mouth, she found that she could not willingly hurt him and could not chomp down. Instead, she felt his penis get hard inside her mouth.

“Since you are down there, why don’t you suck it hard, and move my penis in and out of your mouth” he said, commanding her to give him a blowjob.

She did so with shock in her eyes, but was helpless to resist.

“Enjoy it. I am” he said.

Suddenly, Ultear no longer detested doing it, rather she was enjoying the feeling of the large organ in her mouth as she sucked on it greedily.

“I want you naked as well” he said and she immediately started stripping off the white battle outfit she was wearing while she was in Grimoire Heart and he lay her down

He turned her over and started licking her between her legs as she continued sucking him.

He suddenly started cumming uncontrollably into her mouth. As his cock was embedded deep in her throat, she had no choice but to swallow it all.

He retrieved his cock with a loud pop sound from Ultear’s mouth and then faced her the right way up, enjoying the view. 

His cock was still rock hard, so the placed the tip at her entrance and looked into her eyes. She no longer had any signs of hatred, rather longing and anticipation, even desperation can be seen.

He kissed her as he shoved his large cock into her, feeling her tightness as it went all the in, his glans kissing her cervix.

He then withdrew a bit and shoved it in again, banging her cervix hard. Her moans turned him on even more as he settled on a rhythm.

They fucked the whole night, finally falling asleep in the early hours of the morning with him suckling on her breasts. Emperor was always fixated orally, which explained why he always had a lollipop with him.

The next morning he woke up, finding himself sleeping on Ultear's body. She looked at him with affection as his mouth was still suckling on her tits. He moved a bit and felt his flaccid dick finally popping out of her pussy, sperm flowing out of her.

He slowly stood up in front of her and looked at his still wet and dripping cock. “Clean me” he said.

She immediately understood and opened her mouth, cleaning him with her tongue and mouth, making sure that there was no more bodily fluids on any part of his body.

Then he picked up her battle outfit and put it on, slightly altering it with Transformation Magic. The outfit was still the same, except that now there was no bulging breasts popping out the front, rather it had his muscular chest, and there was a slight bulge in the pants department.

He requiped the bear skin they slept on as well as the rest of the body for extra food.

Suddenly a female voice was heard “Hello! Is anyone in there?” she said in a beautiful clear voice.

“Careful, there might be a bear inside” a male voice responded.

With a nod, he gestured and the naked Ultear disappeared from sight and Emperor walked out to greet them.

He looked at the couple and he immediately knew where he was. He was surprised that this place was even on his dimensional list.

“Oh hi! My friend Kristoff here was worried that there would have been a bear in here” a pretty brunette girl smiled.

“My name is Anna. Were you sleeping here for the night?” she asked.

“Hello Anna. Yes I was. There was also indeed a bear here. I killed it for my dinner” he said.

She rushed in to see, but found nothing there except a lot of blood.

“Did you ate it all?” Kristoff asked looking at the bloody area.

“Nah, I just kept them” he said as he requipped the bear skin and meat again, dumping them on the ground.

Both Kristoff and Anna were shocked, unable to say anything.

“By the way, my name is Emperor, and I have come here to see your Queen of Arendelle. Do you know her?” he smiled, pretending he didn’t know who they were, as he made the bear skin and body vanish again.

“Why.. why do you want to see my sister?” Anna asked innocently.

“Why…. I believe she is like me” smiled Emperor as he used Ice-Make to create an ice sculpture of a Anna in his hand and passed it to Anna.

The couple looked at him in shock and nodded. 

72