Chapter 12 – Capturing Kuvira and Bonus
3.6k 2 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Emperor laughed when he saw his wanted poster. He really didn’t fear the Marines at all. However, he was eager to set up his lab to experiment and test Dr Vegapunk’s research, and the Marines had really sent out all their forces to capture him and his “crew”

He had already been eager to explore and live in the One Piece Dimension for a few years. But right now, he was more interested in Vegapunk’s research. The few times that they had settled down so far, Admirals appeared and even a Buster Call was placed on one of the small deserted islands they were on.

After several battles, he and his crew have already wrecked a large number of Marine ships, as well as stolen a large number of Marine trenchcoats and caps as souvenirs. He thought they looked pretty good all in uniform.

As an extra insult to the Marines, all his girls wore Marine Trenchcoats and caps but nothing else underneath. Emperor was pretty fond of Hina’s clothes and continued wearing them as well as his “mask” and Sunglasses. 

Since he already had the coordinates for this dimension, he decided to go back to a more peaceful dimension for the time being and return another time.

So he searched through the dimensions and noticed that next to the Avatar dimension where he acquired Azula, there was a branch that went to another similar dimension.

“Lets try that” he said as he un-summoned all the girls and requipped all his equipment. He looked at the sea and noticed there was a large number of Marine ships approaching.

“Another Buster Call again. Oh well. Another time then” he said as he waved at the Marines from afar and activated his wrist device. Kizaru arrived in a bolt of light split seconds later, only to find that there was no trace of Emperor, nor any of his crew. The Buster Called the island into oblivion anyway, just to be safe.

Emperor walked over a hill and smiled. “Republic City! Just as I suspected. It’s Korra’s era” he said. Korra's era was many years after Aang's death, where the Avatar was reincarnated as Korra. 

Republic City is the capital city of the United Republic of Nations as well as one of the largest and most modern cities in the world, and not under the control of any of the other element based nations. They had benders of all elements as well as non-benders alike ruling the city. 

He summoned Tatsumaki, Athena and Zenovia to follow him. They were dressed in a marine trenchcoat and cap each, with nothing underneath. However, their bodies were hidden inside the trenchcoats.

They walked into the city and found it abuzz with spirits flying everywhere and the people were all glued to their radios.

“What’s going on?” he asked one of the shopkeepers listening to the radio.

“Don’t you know? They are having a tribunal to judge the fate of the Great Uniter Kavira” the shopkeeper answered, without looking up.

“Kuvira… what a good opportunity” he thought to himself.

Kuvira was the military leader of the Earth Kingdom and Earth Empire that tried to re-conquer Republic City. She was an expert Earth and Metal Bender. 

He walked to the Tribunal building to find that Kuvira’s judgement has already been sentenced, and Kuvira was arguing with Suyin. Not long after, the White Lotus took her away.

“Lets follow them. That girl Kuvira is someone quite interesting, like Azula” he said as he walked in their direction and suddenly sprinted after them at super speeds.

Several kilometres outside the city, the White Lotus carriage was stopped in the middle of the road by a green haired girl wearing a white trenchcoat.

“Move out of the way! This is official White Lotus business” said the old man as several benders came out and started bending water, fire and earth in a formation.

“Release Kuvira into my custody. You don’t really have a choice” a voice said as a handsome young man walked out from behind Tatsumaki. He wore a white trenchcoat, but underneath, he wore a pink suit and matching shirt, with purple gloves and shoes.

“We cannot delay. Attack!” commanded one of the White Lotus officers.

“Hmmph” snorted Tatsumaki as she crossed her hands. All the benders were knocked away and sent flying a distance. They were all injured with just a thought of her mind.

Without holding his strength, he ripped open the metal door of the carriage imprisoning Kuvira.

“I’m surprised you didn’t bend your way out?” he asked, smiling at Kuvira who sat with metal cuffs surrounding her arms and body.

“Who are you? Why are you here?” she asked

“Why, I’m here to rescue you” he answered.

“I willingly surrendered myself. I will not escape” she said.

“That is not your choice to make” Emperor said as he bent back the door closing the carriage and  commanded Zenovia to carry the carriage.

The carriage suddenly flew up and Tatsumaki picked Emperor up and flew after them.

“Our follower is still with us” Tatsumaki said. “I know” Emperor answered and summoned Clara.

“Clara, capture her and bring her to me” he ordered. Clara nodded and shot off.

While in mid air, the carriage suddenly exploded and Kuvira burst out trying to escape.

“Haha, I expected as much. Throw me at her” Emperor said and Tatsumaki flung him at her.

Kuvira was mid air escaping when Emperor shot at her like a cannonball, grabbing her body, then protecting her as they hurtled to the earth at high speeds.

Kuvira was scared out of her mind as she was going to crash to the earth and die with this crazy man when she suddenly felt her pants tear and something thick and hard entered her.

The shock was so great that she froze in fear when he suddenly cast Human Subordination Magic on her.

He un-summoned her and just as he was about to crash, Athena grabbed him at superspeeds and they continued their journey. Zenovia crushed the metal carriage into a ball and threw it away.

Hundreds of kilometres away, Emperor finally decided on a spot. It was a secluded mountain range with a waterfall over 20 metres high flowing into a river.

He commanded Tatsumaki, Zenovia and Athena to dig a cave behind the waterfall and they immediately did so.

Then he landed and looked at Clara, who was holding a pretty girl dressed in a red and brown wingsuit. Clara held her arms in a full nelson, preventing her from airbending.

“Only one?” he asked. Clara answered “There was actually two, but I knew you probably would want this one and caught her. The other one could only bite my dust once I sped off”

“Who are you? The Earth Empire will never rise again, even if you rally behind Kuvira!” she said.

“Why Opal, that’s not my goal at all” he said as he walked up to her and grabbed the front of her wingsuit.

Opal is the granddaughter of Toph Beifong and the only person in her family that wasn't an earthbender. Instead she was one of the new generation airbenders. 

“What are you…”she said in fear as Emperor ripped open her skin tight wingsuit. Her flawless brown skin was exposed as he peeled it off her body. Then he lifted her legs, passing them to Clara who effortlessly held each leg behind her knee and clasped her hands behind Opal’s head.

Opal looked helplessly as Emperor took out his huge weapon and touched her opening. With one thrust, he broke her hymen and rammed into her cervix.

“Bolin must have been an idiot that he hasn’t tapped this yet” Emperor said, noticing the blood on his cock as he rammed her.

41