Chapter 14 – The Avatar
3.2k 4 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Emperor walked out of his cave to see a force of elite benders, all famous in their own right. Apparently his kidnapping of Kuvira triggered alerts in Rupublic City and the further kidnap of Opal brought the full support of the Beifong family. 

Avatar Korra arrived with Aang's children Kya, Bumi and Tenzen while Opal's family arrived with Toph herself and her children Lin and Su as well as brothers Mako and Opal's boyfriend Bolin and even Firelord Zuko joined them. They were led here by Jinora who scouted the area earlier. 

"Why welcome!" Emperor said as he walked out and faced them. 

They were shocked as Emperor was practically naked although he wore a trenchcoat which didn't cover anything and was worn merely for style. 

"You! I know you! Emperor" Firelord Zuko said, recognizing Emperor from many years ago. He was shocked that Emperor hadn't aged at all from all those years ago. He remembered Emperor and his two female followers learning and watching bending experts many years ago. 

He met them together with Aang, Katara, Toph and Sokka when they bumped into each other several times around the world when he first became Firelord and Aang first restored peace to the world.

"You.... I too remember you! Did you take my granddaughter?" Toph asked gruffly 

"Of course I did. Although she wasn't my target, since she came to me, I accepted her" Emperor said 

"Yes grandmother. I came on my own volition" Opal said as she walked out of the cave, completely naked. 

"Opal!" Bolin shouted as did her mother Lin. What was she doing naked in the cave with this strange naked person?

"He came for me. I accepted" Kuvira said, also walking out naked. Lin was even more shocked. Kuvira was her brightest student before she turned to their enemy, and nearly her daughter in law.

"You...you rescued her to try to conquer Republic City again?" Firelord Zuko asked

"Zu zu... you still haven't changed all these years. Still so simple minded.." came a sarcastic voice from the cave.

Firelord Zuko froze. He hasn't heard that voice for more than 6 decades! Even Toph froze hearing her voice, someone whom she hadn't had nightmares of her for decades!

Another naked female exited the cave. Azula stood behind Emperor like Opal and Kuvira and smiled looking at her brother Forelord Zuko. 

Zuko and Toph were shocked that Azula hadn't aged since they last saw her decades ago. She was still a teenager while they are in their 80s. 

Then the rest came out of the cave and stood behind Emperor, nearly outnumbering the rescue party. 

There were Ultear and Elsa who Zuko and Toph recognized, Tatsumaki and Fubuki, and then there were the 4 Hypertopians Clara, Athena, Artemis and Zenovia. They were all similarly naked. 

Korra looked at them, imagining what this one man was doing with all these pretty girls naked and somehow she got angry.

She immediately attacked Emperor, throwing a fist at his face. 

Emperor just stood there as she punched him, hurting her hand on his indestructible face. 

"For an Avatar, you're not very smart" he said. 

Incensed, she started attacking him with different elements. but Emperor simply countered her moves with the opposite style of bending. 

When she firebended, he used water bending. When she earth bended, he used airbending to avoid and deflect. When she used water bending, he used firebending to evaporate the water, and when she attacked with airbending, he used earthbending to counter. 

"He... he's and Avatar too?" Bumi said in shock. 

"Aaargh" Korra yelled as she summoned the Avatar state, her eyes beaming with light blue light and flying into the air majestically. 

Emperor laughed and used his Hormone Hormone fruit ability on Korra and she suddenly felt strange. 

Her breasts started expanding larger and larger, as she looked on in panic.

Her top got so tight she could hardly breathe, forcing her to tear open her top, exposing her increasingly larger breasts.

She had to comically hold her breasts with her hands and she was forced to land onto the ground in front of Emperor. 

"No, damn you... " she said with tears in her eyes. Her breasts were now so large, it touched the floor even though she was standing up. 

She stubbornly fired a fireball at Emperor, but he ignored it as it burned off his trenchcoat.

Emperor shook his head and smiled gesturing another attack with his Hormone Hormone Fruit powers.

Korra felt relief as her breasts started shrinking, smaller and smaller until she stopped holding it up with her hands. 

She looked at Emperor angrily before she realized to her horror that her breasts continued shrinking. As she was now topless, it was clear that her breasts completely disappeared, leaving only her toned chest muscles that made her look like a man. 

Then, to her surprise, she felt something between her legs. It got bigger and bigger until a clear outline could be seen through her pants. 

She gasped as her pants got tighter and tighter until it hurt, forcing her to tear off her pants. 

The crowd gasped as they saw Korra having a gigantic penis that hung down past her knees. She looked in shock as it grew so large that she had to hold it with her hands to prevent it from scraping on the ground. 

"Here, let me help you" Emperor laughed as he gestured again, pumping her with hormones again.

This time, Korra felt feint as blood flowed from her brain and body, entering her enormous cock as it slowly rose by itself. 

Korra stumbled and then she fell to the ground, unconscious as her dick became fully erected. 

Korra's friends actually tried to help her, but they found themselves unable to move as a naked young teenage girl flew into the air and kept them in place and immobilizing them. 

"Ok, that was a good test run" Emperor said, reversing the hormone treatment on Korra. Her now naked body slowly reverted back to her original shape and size as Republic City's forces stood still. 

Emperor walked up to Korra and bent over, touching her breast. Korra suddenly opened her eyes and looked at Emperor in fear. 

"Wait... what are you doing to Korra?" Mako yelled. 

"Korra? Who is Korra?" Emperor asked. 

Mako looked confused. "Korra? I don't know who Korra is. Why are you asking me?" Mako replied. The rest of Republic City's forces also looked confused. They didn't know why this strange person asked them about an unknown person.

In front of Emperor was a sex doll. It looked exactly like Korra, but stiff like a doll and a bit artificial looking. 

This was Emperor's use of the Hobby Hobby Fruit. It makes any person he touches to become a doll, while erasing everyone's memories of her existence.

The Korra doll stood up, her eyes unblinking as she stood naked in front of Emperor.

"Very good!" Emperor said as he turned around and walked up to Azula, Opal and Kuvira, touching them on their shoulder and turning them into sex dolls too. 

The forces from Republic City stood stunned, unsure why they were all there looking at the naked man with his many naked lovers and four dolls. 

"Ok. Since no one is interested in buying my sex dolls, I'll be leaving now. Bye" Emperor said callously as he un-summoned all his girls and requiped the four sex dolls. 

Then he pressed his dimensional device and vanished. 

"What was that all about?" Tenzin asked. 

"I don't know. I think he was selling sex dolls" Firelord Zuko answered as everyone looked at each other, confused. 

 

40