Chapter 21 – Reunion with Fairy Tail!
2.6k 1 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Well I'll be busy the next few days covering the Grand Magic Games for Sorcerer Magazine in the capital Crocus. Are you sure you don't want to come along?" Lucy asked.

"No, since our guild is no more, and not participating, I couldn't be bothered. Besides, I'm off to do more research. I might see you at home" Emperor answered.

"Ok... See you" Lucy said as she kissed him goodbye and set off.

"So it has began" Emperor smiled.

--

Several days later, Lucy arrived back at her apartment with Natsu and Happy. 

"Emperor? Emperor!" Lucy called, but no one answered. 

"So you and Emperor are still together?" Natsu asked with a wide grin. He was still gloating about how he set her up with him. 

"Yes, thank you, we are!" Lucy said. 

"Anyway, he must be away again for his research. Why don't you both......come in" she invited, but found that they were already getting comfortable like they owned the place. 

"Hey! What's that!" Happy said pointing at the naked sex doll standing at the side of the room. 

"That one is called Juvia I believe" Lucy said, recognizing Emperor's dolls. 

"Hey! What's that!" Happy said, pointing to another sex doll standing next to a cupboard. 

"That one is called Kagura" Lucy replied. 

"You really know his sex dolls. Hey... does he.... uh...play with them? He has you right?" Natsu asked curiously. 

Lucy blushed, not knowing what to say. 

"Hey! What's this?" Happy said, flying around with something in his hand. 

"Give me that" Lucy said, shocked to see Happy carrying a huge cock in his hands. 

Happy and Natsu tossed the cock to each other as Natsu read a note attached to it. 

"Dear Lucy, I left this for you so that you won't miss me... .Love Emperor" Natsu read out loud. 

"Aaaah!" Lucy said, finally catching the cock in mid air. 

"Lucy, why did Emperor give you a cock?" Happy asked innocently. 

Lucy blushed, not knowing how to answer.

"Maybe she wants to play with it!" Natsu said

Lucy's eyes shot wide open, unable to respond. 

Suddenly, Natsu stood behind Lucy, placing the cock on her groin as if she had a cock attached to her. 

"Look at me! I'm a man!" Natsu said in a high pitched voice while laughing innocently. 

Lucy sighed a sigh of relief, realizing that Natsu completely misunderstood the usage of the cock. 

"Wait! I know!" Natsu said as he carried Juvia's body to the couch. 

He placed her on the couch and opened her legs wide exposing her sex. 

Then he carried Lucy to stand between Juvia's legs and attached the cock onto Lucy and pushed her hips, forcing her to use the cock and fuck the doll, pushing the cock all the way into her. 

"Look at me! I'm a real man making love to a pretty woman!" Natsu said pretending to be Lucy again as Happy laughed until tears fell out of his eyes. 

"Wait a minute! Natsu knows about sex?" Lucy thought, horrified that he might put two and two together and figure out that she and Emperor were lovers. 

Lucy quickly grabbed the cock and took it into her room, keeping in in her drawer. Then she exited her room and looked at Natsu angrily. 

"Hey Lucy. You want to know what happened during the year I was away?" he suddenly asked. 

Her anger dissipated as she nodded her head and they spent the whole night talking and catching up. 

--

The next morning, Lucy woke up only to feel something poking her pussy. 

She opened her blanket to see Emperor's cock pointing and poking her, and someone had drawn an arrow on her groin with the words "Insert here" with a marker pen. 

"Natsu! This has gone too far" she thought to herself, wanting to go and give him a piece of her mind.

She suddenly heard a soldier calling her to surrender from outside her window. 

Surprised, she quickly stuffed the cock inside her and wore her panties over it as she went to the window to see whats going on. 

There were many soldiers surrounding her apartment, seemingly out to arrest her for some reason.

She later found out that Natsu set up a fiery message on the royal castle signalling the return of Fairy Tail. 

"Lets flee Lucy. Lets find the other members and revive Fairy Tail!" Natsu said as he burst into her room.

Lucy looked around and reluctantly agreed as Natsu pulled her along and ran away with Happy. 

"Oh Emperor, I hope you don't mind" Lucy said, feeling him inside her body. 

Emperor left it to be inside her anyway. 

--

Half a month later, after destroying the Avatar cult, Natsu, Lucy, Happy and Carla approached the former site of the Fairy Tail Headquarters only to find all the prominent members of Fairy Tail. 

Natsu walked over and picked up the Fairy Tail flag from the rubble and declared Fairy Tail's revival. 

Lucy started crying at the reunion. Suddenly, she felt strong hands hugging her from the back. 

Lucy turned around and jumped into his arms, hugging him tightly as tears of happiness fell from her eyes.

"I wasn't sure you were coming" she cried

"I was always with you the whole way. I was always inside you, remember?" Emperor teased. 

Lucy's smiled at the thought. Indeed she took comfort that Emperor's erect cock was always inside her. With it she never felt that she was alone. 

"I kind of need it back though. I have held my pee in for weeks" Emperor said. 

Lucy's face turned red. She had been keeping it in her the whole time, only removing and cleaning it when she used the toilet or bathed. She forgot that he needed it for other functions too. 

Emperor of course was teasing. His cock was only attached to his testicles, so it was able to cum. However, his bladder was in his body, so it was simple to simply evacuate his bladder using his Ope Ope no Mi Devil Fruit by exchanging the location of his pee to the toilet. 

--

Five days later, while in the midst of rebuilding the Guild Headquarters and Erza was nominated as the 7th Fairy Tail Guild Master. 

Mest finally revealed that Master Makarov was in trouble, and now that they have a new Guild Master, he will bring her to see the secret Lumen Histoire, something only the guild masters are entitled to know about. 

Natsu nudged Lucy and she looked at Emperor who nodded. They agreed to sneak in and find out what is going on, together with the rest of Team Natsu.

As they followed them secretly to a secret underground room under the guild building, they suddenly saw Mest showing Erza Fairy Tail's greatest secret!

It was a young naked girl encased in a lacrima!

 

 

 

33