Chapter 25 – A New Chapter!
2.6k 10 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Lucy.... Lucy. Wake up!" came Natsu's teasing voice

Lucy opened her eyes and screamed, finding Natsu and Happy in her apartment. 

She held her blankets close to her chest, hiding her naked body.

Emperor, rubbed his eyes behind her, similarly naked under the large blanket that they shared.

"Hey, you're both naked! Did you both... do it... last night?" Natsu asked, using his forefinger and thumb in his left hand to form a circle, and his forefinger on his right hand to enter and exit the circle he made, making a rude gesture that meant fucking. 

Lucy quickly moved her butt under the blanket and Emperor's semi-erect cock popped out of her pussy, letting cum flow out to the bed. He was inside her all night and slept while their bodies were entwined together. 

"Of course not! It's none of your business!" Lucy said, exasperated. 

"Anyway, today is the day! Our 100 year quest begins!" Natsu said excitedly. 

Lucy's eyes opened wide. "Yes, it is the day. Let me get ready. Emperor.. can I use Juvia?" she quickly said, getting out of bed.

Emperor smiled and simply said "Sure"as he summoned his Juvia Sex Doll

Natsu and Happy has seen her naked many many times anyway, and Emperor more so, so she wasn't shy in front of them as she got up, surreptitiously wiped whatever bodily fluids were flowing out of her with the blanket and approached the Juvia sex doll who was standing in front of the bed. 

Natsu and Happy watched in amazement as Lucy's naked body faced the naked Juvia sex doll and walked right into her, her body entering Juvia's body, who has turned into liquid. 

Lucy closed her eyes as Juvia's body entered every orifice, cleaning Lucy's body from the inside and out. All the sex fluids from her body, as well as her bodily waste was cleaned up and Juvia even cleaned her mouth, teeth and her nose and ears. 

Within seconds, Juvia moved away and walked to the toilet, leaving a completely clean Lucy who ran into the toilet to get dressed. 

"Amazing! I want to try!" Natsu said. 

"Not me" Happy replied, happily licking his own paw. 

"Uh... my Juvia can be used one at a time. If you want, you will have to wait till she cleans herself up first" Emperor said. 

"Nevermind. We have to leave soon anyway. The rest are waiting for us" Natsu said. 

"So... any idea what the mission is?" Emperor asked, lazing in the bed. 

"No... we are not allowed to know until we meet the person posting the mission" Natsu said. 

"That's the mission Gildarts failed right?" Emperor asked again. 

"He's an old man, and he went by himself! Our team is going together! We can't fail!" Natsu said. 

"Ok, as long as you take good care of Lucy" Emperor smiled. 

"I'm sure Lucy has already invited you several times. Why don't you come with us? Our chances of success will be much higher" Natsu said. 

"Yeah, why don't you join us?" Happy asked. 

"As I told Lucy, although I have my funny magic spells, my main interest is science. I am researching dimensional portals and since there are no major incidents that require my attention in the guild or in the Magic Council, I decided to continue my research. It will probably take months anyway when I am fully into my work" Emperor answered. 

By now, Lucy exited the toilet dressed sexily and carrying a backpack that she prepared for the trip. Using Juvia only took a few seconds, even leaving her hair completely dry, so she only had to get dressed and take up her backpack. 

"No use trying to convince him. I've tried for weeks" Lucy said. 

"Well, have a good trip everyone. Come back safely" Emperor said as Lucy gave him a big hug and lustful kiss. 

He gave both Natsu and Happy a fist bump in good luck and saw them all off, his hand drifting to Lucy's butt for one last squeeze. 

She enjoyed his touch, the last for a long time as she looked at him wishing he was joining them. 

Then they disappeared to meet up with Erza, Gray, Wendy and Carla.

Outside the apartment, Natsu suddenly asked Lucy

"How come I smelled more than the two of you in there Lucy?" Natsu asked.

"You know Emperor, even his sex dolls have their own smells. You've said it yourself many times before" Lucy answered. 

"I guess you're right" Natsu said, walking off with Lucy and Happy. 

In the apartment, Emperor opened the huge blanket to reveal his naked body with a naked Mirajane sucking on his dick. 

"Do you think Natsu suspected?" Mirajane asked. 

"I don't know. Doesn't matter anyway" Emperor smiled as she climbed up his body and kissed him. 

He got up as the naked Juvia walked out of the toilet and he walked right into her body as her body turned into water, engulfing him. 

This was his favorite way to bathe as he felt her warmth around his whole body. She entered his body through every orifice, cleaning him inside and out, and when she was done, her body flew off him and back to her sex doll form, walking to the toilet to clean out all his dirt and body waste. 

"Hey Juvia, me too" Mirajane said as she stood up naked next to Emperor. 

Emperor exited Juvia's body as Mirajane walked into her, similarly cleaning her up. 

As she exited Juvia's body, her body was completely clean, inside and out and her hair was already dry. 

As Juvia walked into the toilet to dispose of all their waste again, Mirajane looked at Emperor.

"So.... you're really leaving?" she asked. 

"Yes, for a while at least. I will be visiting other dimensions, but I will return" he answered.

"Can I... can I follow you?" she asked.

"Are you sure?" Emperor asked

"Yes" Mirajane said. 

They got dressed and walked to the guild, informing the guild that both of them will be going to another dimension together. 

Gildarts looked at them and nodded. "Take care of Mirajane. I know you are one of us now Emperor, but Mirajane has been with us a very long time" Gildarts said 

"I understand" Emperor smiled. 

Elfman and Lisanna cried and hugged Mirajane. Emperor rejected their attempts to try and follow along. 

"Our mission may be very dangerous. I don't know. But Mirajane is powerful enough to take care of herself. And of course, I can take care of her" Emperor said. 

Finally, they said good bye and holding hands, in front of everyone, while holding Mirajane's hand, Emperor pressed his dimensional gadget on his wrist. 

Both of them vanished in front of everyone's eyes. 

--

Emperor and Mirajane appeared in another world, in what seemed like a seaside shore. 

He turned to Mirajane and smiled and kissed her. 

"Thanks for joining me" he said. She smiled back.

Suddenly, he cast Human Subordination Magic on her, turning her into one of his subordinates. 

She didn't resist, but somehow felt that something has changed inside her. She was his forever. 

--

Emperor disappearing to another dimension created unexpected consequences. 

Suddenly, all the people he turned into sex dolls were remembered by the people close to them. 

Sabertooth members suddenly remembered Minerva's existance. Although she disappeared during the Tartaros Guild's attacks, they did remember a naked sex doll that belonged to Emperor that looked and had the powers of Minerva. 

"Emperor!" Sting suddenly yelled. 

In Lamia Scale, the members suddenly remembered Sherry's existence, remembering even that Emperor turned her into a sex doll right in front of their eyes and made them forget about her. 

In Blue Pegasus, Ren who was married to Sherry suddenly remembered her existence. Not only that, they suddenly remembered their member Jenny, who was in a relationship with Hibiki too!

They all remembered seeing both of them was when Emperor visited them, and they were both sex dolls! Not only that, they remembered Sherry and Jenny's appearances here and there whenever Emperor used their powers too!

"Emperor! Fairy Tail" members of Blue Pegasus gritted their teeth as Ren and Hibiki wailed in grief.

In Mermaid Heel, they suddenly remembered the existence of Kagura, their most powerful current member. 

"Kagura? Emperor!" they suddenly said. 

This phenomenon happened in Fairy Tail too! Not only did the members remember the existences of the women from the other friendly guilds, they suddenly remembered Juvia was one of them too! And they've seen Juvia used in battle several times by Emperor!

Not only that, Mirajane had followed him and disappeared with him! Lisanna and Elfman were shivering in worry, not able to comprehend what was happening, or even what to do. 

Gildarts looked at Makarov and Laxus grimly, realizing everyone suddenly remembered the same thing at the same time. 

In their 100 year mission, Gray knelt on the ground in tears remembering Juvia. Natsu had his hand on his shoulder, comforting him as he gritted his teeth and waved around a tight flaming fist. 

Lucy was shivering and crying, knowing that she spent the longest time with Emperor as Erza and Wendy looked after her. 

This would cause Fairy Tail a major headache in the future. 

--

In the meanwhile, Emperor sat naked on the deck of a large galleon he had just stolen. All the former crew were thrown overboard. 

There were 21 naked ladies standing on the deck with him, all gorgeously pretty and standing heroically in their flesh selves, no longer as sex dolls. 

"To the Grand Line!" Emperor yelled as they charged up Reverse Mountain

27