Chapter 36 – Kaido and the Beast Pirates
1.9k 4 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Panty Liner emerged from the shroud of the Florian Triangle, completely unscathed after a long month long sex romp.

The Panty Liner was built for a party, and Emperor and all his girls indeed partied as he rotated himself around everyone, making sure to give everyone as much attention as possible. 

Luckily with Saitama's body, he had inexhaustible stamina, and plowed through all of them until everyone besides him were completely exhausted, even the Zenotopians. 

Besides the daily 100 pushups, 100 situps, 100 squats and 10km run, he added a new requirement of 100 orgasms in 100 sexual positions with 100 partners.

He had 22 girls on his ship, not including Bonney, Gion and Hina, so several of his partners had to accompany him several times daily. 

Especially with Robin's Hana-hana no mi Devil fruit, she made multiple copies of her pussy, of all sized for him to insert himself or his many copies of his cock into. He even dove into a particularly body sized orifice, fucking her with his entire body. 

Strangely enough, through all this time in the Florian Triangle, they didn't bump into the Thriller Bark nor its owner Gecko Moria, although Emperor was expecting to encounter him.

Instead, the moment they emerged from the Florian Triangle, they found themselves surrounded by the Yonko crew, the Beast Pirates and their Governor General Kaido himself. 

Apparently, they were there to hunt Moria, and had stayed back after they were stopped by the Red Hair Pirates from interfering in the Battle of Marineford. 

"Surrender your ship and your whores, and I will grant you a quick death" Kaido's voice boomed loudly across the sea.

Emperor stood up as he slid out of one of Robin's many pussies and stared at the Beast Pirates. 

By now, all the girls, including Robin was more than confident in Emperor's abilities and was not fearful even with the appearance of a Yonko.

"Just you Beast Pirates?" Emperor scoffed as he offered Kaido the one finger salute.

"You... who do you think you are?" Jack, one of Kaido's All Stars yelled.

"Who do you think I am?" Emperor smiled as he donned Nami's panties on his head

"The Panty Pirate!" Kaido yelled, suddenly taking Emperor seriously.

Unknown to Emperor, his recent adventures have not gone unnoticed. Not only was it known he defeated Douglas Bullet in Alabasta, they also knew it was him that wrecked Impel Down even further and was working with Jewelry Bonney, one of the Worst Generation. 

His bounty has already increased to 1,000,000,000 Beli while the rest of his girls remained at 400,000,000 Beli but without pictures and vague descriptions that only mentioned that they were very powerful and were naked.  

In response, Kaido immediately transformed into his dragon form,flying to the sky over his ship and shot a tremendous blast of energy from his mouth at the Panty Liner, capable of destroying small islands.

Emperor waved his hand and a dark skinned naked man with wild long gray hair and blue tattoos on his body flew into the sky and transformed into a multiple winged black dragon covered in blue tattoos.

It was Acnologia's reanimated body and he similarly fired a bolt of energy from his mouth, with power to annihilate Tenrou Island.

Both blasts crashed into each other, creating a shockwave that destroyed many of the Beast Pirate's ships and and capsizing his main ship in the water.

The Panty Liner and Korra was protected by Tatsumaki's telekinetic shield and was unaffected by the blast.

Both dragons clashed to each other, grappling in mid air, trying to tear each other apart with their fangs and claws. 

Acnologia was arguably the most powerful being in the Fairy Tail dimension while Kaido is considered the most powerful being in the One Piece dimension, and they were evenly matched.

After a brief battle, with no one getting the upper hand, Emperor was satisfied with Acnologia's showing. This was a test for him to gauge how powerful the people in the Fairy Tail dimension are compared to the One Piece dimension.  

Emperor leaped into the sky, grabbing Kaido by the neck and in one smooth motion threw Kaido into the horizon.

The inhabitants of Saboady Archipelago next to the Red Line, of Mary Geoise on top of the Red Line, the Marine Headquarters in the New World and several islands in the New World were shocked to see a huge dragon fly past them in the sky, crashing in an unnamed island several weeks later midway in the New World!

The Beast Pirates looked in shock as Emperor landed on the Panty Liner and unsummoned Acnologia, then calmly waved goodbye at the struggling Beast Pirates who had destroyed and capsized ships.

Such a display of strength was not something Kaido nor the Beast Pirates would soon forget.

"What now? Do I drop you off at Saboady to meet up with your teammates?" Emperor asked as he started kissing Robin again. 

"No hurry. Just fuck me for one more month. I still have time. There is no need for me to be the first to arrive" she said as she felt him enter her again. 

"So... will you be going to the new world too? Our ship the Thousand Sunny should be coated and ready to go to Fish-Man Island. Perhaps you will need to coat your ship too?" Robin asked while in throes of passion. 

"No need" Emperor laughed as his hips moved faster and faster. "We won't be going under the Red Line. We will be going over it" he answered. 

"You mean.." Robin asked.

"Yep. I plan to pay a visit to Mary Geoise again. Keep the World Government on their toes" Emperor said with a cheeky gleam in his eyes. 

Robin looked at Emperor's face with admiration. She felt it was lucky that he wasn't intending to become Pirate King, otherwise Luffy wouldn't stand a chance. He was overwhelmingly powerful, incredibly intelligent, and it seemed like nothing affects him and everything fell easily to his advantage. 

Deep in her heart, like Nami, she already agreed to join him after Luffy became Pirate King. Unlike Nami, Robin didn't have a choice as Emperor already cast Human Subordination Magic on her, making her his forever. 

 

25