Chapter 43 – Fish-man Island
1.9k 2 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In Ryugu Palace, King Neptune sat fuming on his throne. 

Loud moaning could be heard from Princess Shirahoshi's room, and King Neptune sat helplessly with his sons, Princes Fukaboshi, Ryuboshi and Manboshi.

They had kicked out the ministers as well as all the staff of the palace for the last 2 days, lest they all also hear the groaning and moaning from Shirahoshi's room. 

"Father, can't you do anything?" Prince Fukaboshi said. 

"Do? Do what? You want to burst into your sister's room to see her fucking that despicable man?" King Neptune yelled. 

"You mean between a human and mermaid?" Prince Ryuboshi asked. 

"No! I'm not racist! But that man.... do you know, when he first appeared, all the mermaids in Mermaid Cafe was..ah... taken by him, including Madam Shyarly? Groaning and moaning was heard non stop for at least a week, and the Mermaid Cafe was closed down at that whole time" King Neptune yelled. 

"We know father" the 3 Princes answered at the same time. 

"How can my daughter's first lover be such a player? How can my daughter be but one of his many conquests?" King Neptune continued yelling. 

"How can a human and a mermaid... uh.. do it?" Prince Manboshi added. 

"SHUT UP! You SHUT UP!" King Neptune yelled, looking helpless. 

Suddenly, there was a loud scream of pleasure, then silence. 

King Neptune and the princes looked towards Princess Shirahoshi's room, only to see Emperor walking out fully naked and smiling at them.

Emperor's whole body was covered in bodily fluids, answering the question of how a normal sized man could fuck a giant mermaid.

Their suspicions was that he used his whole body. His body being covered with fluids answered that suspicion. 

Also, fucking Robin's cloned giant pussy on his ship had given him plenty of practice fucking a giant pussy that can fit his whole body. 

"Uh... is there anything to eat? Shirahoshi is famished as we have been fucking non stop for two days" Emperor smiled. 

"Uh... this way... this way.." King Neptune humbly guided him to the royal kitchen. 

Not long later, Emperor brought huge amounts of food back into Shirahoshi's room and after a brief respite of quietness, groaning and moaning continued. 

--

Emperor and his girls had spent a week before this in Fishmen Island. The girls cleaned up Pappag's Criminal brand shop, overhauling their wardrobe with new bikinis and sarongs of that brand. Emperor spent a day learning Fish-man Karate at the Fish-man Karate Dojo, mastering it before holing up at the Mermaid Cafe for a week. 

Only after a week of endless orgies with the pretty mermaids there including Camie, he decided to pay the Ryugu Palace a visit. 

It didn't take long before he was in Shirahoshi's bed.

However, the constant moans and groans of Shirahoshi had created unintended consequences. 

King Neptune and the rest started noticing that there were no new visitors coming to Fish-men Island, and before long they were shocked at the cause. 

Unwittingly, Shirahoshi has been releasing her cries of pleasure, and the sea kings had started gathering around Fish-man Island, so many in numbers that the island was tightly wrapped by their enormous bodies. 

King Neptune realized what was happening and he rushed to Shirahoshi's room, knocking loudly. 

The groaning and moaning stopped as Emperor opened the door, naked. 

"Please! Please, you have to stop. If not, Fish-man Island might be destroyed! Look!" King Neptune pointed in the air surrounding the island. 

Emperor looked up in shock, seeing the many sea kings all surrounding the island, their large eyes staring at Emperor and Shirahoshi's room. 

"Perverts" Emperor muttered, looking at the sea kings.

"Please, don't hurt them" Shirahoshi appeared, wrapped in a gigantic blanket as she appreached Emperor from behind. 

With a telepathic signal, Shirahoshi dismissed the sea kings.

"So.. now you know" King Neptune said. 

"That Shirahoshi is Poseidon? Yes I know" Emperor said. 

"Please, keep this a secret" King Neptune asked. 

"Of course" Emperor answered and looked at Shirahoshi.

Both Emperor and Shirahoshi re-entered her room and the groans continued, leaving King Neptune shaking his head in front of her closed door. 

--

A week later, Shirahoshi smiled happily as she waved goodbye to Emperor and his ship. All the pretty mermaids from Mermaid Cafe also waved them off.

King Neptune and the princes waved them off too, but with large smiles on their faces as did most of the mermen on the island, who now could go to the Mermaid Cafe again. 

King Neptune was surprised that Shirahoshi wasn't crying, the way she did when Luffy and the Strawhats departed. Little did he know that Emperor had already cast Human Subordination magic on her, so that although she retained her personality and memories, she was completely obedient to him. 

After all, who would give up a chance to control one of the 3 earth destroying weapons in the One Piece world?

The trip to Fish-man Island was particularly uneventful, like in Skypiea.

The Strawhats had already resolved the problems there, so Emperor and his girls merely enjoyed themselves and Emperor as usual fucked his way through all the pretty girls there.

As they ascended on the other side of the Red Line, Emperor stood on the bow of the ship, his erect cock piercing Kalifa's pussy from the back as he groped her breasts from behind and yelled "I'm the King of the World!" and she stood with her arms open wide enjoying him inside her.

Moments later, just as he came inside her, they surfaced only to find themselves in the middle of a calm ocean. 

However, the calm sea wasn't the problem. Being surrounded by multiple marine ships was. 

"Surrender Panty Pirate! You are completely surrounded" came a loud voice over a loudspeaker. 

Emperor looked around in surprise. The naked Kalifa pointed out in the distance, was a large island with Marine buildings all over it. 

"It's New Marineford!" Kalifa yelled. 

Emperor slapped his own forehead. Apparently, they ascended directly up from Fish-man Island, appearing within the territory of New Marineford, the new headquarters of the Marines. 

"Oh well, Fish-man Island was reasonably unexciting. This should be fun" Emperor said, his hands up and his cock still embedded in Kalifa, who also had her hands up. 

Within moments, their ship was boarded by a multitude of Marines. Emperor gave the command not to retaliate and all the naked girls were also arrested and put in seastone cuffs like Emperor. 

As they landed and were brought onto New Marineford, Vice Admiral Smoker wondered out loud to Captain Tashigi

"I wonder why he isn't retaliating? I thought he and his crew were incredibly powerful, able to match and overpower the Admirals?" Smoker asked. 

"Maybe he has exhausted his strength or something. It was only around two weeks ago, he battled the Admirals at Mary Geoise" Tashigi said. 

"Maybe... maybe" Smoker muttered. 

The news went out that the Panty Pirate had been captured by the Marines, causing a shockwave around the world. 

 

16