2. Birth of a God!
3.6k 14 66
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Within the endless nothing a boundless light shone, it grew in size as it tore through the void at unfathomable speeds in all directions. So bright and luminous it was that exploding stars were like fireflies to be swept away before the its radiance.

"Oh..." A sigh of pleasure resounded through the void.

Ariel's body had been turned to dust but she didn't notice it, even without her body she felt an unprecedented amount of fulfillment. She knew it, she could feel it; she had become a god!

As she began to feel out the extents of her new powers, suddenly, a burst of information flooded her mind.

"AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" A scream came from the startled Ariel, so powerful it was that it rippled throughout all time and space across all the myriad dimensions and realities.

The change happening to her was enthralling but also caused her endless despair.

She felt stretched beyond imagining like she was everywhere and nowhere, within every particle in every space. She knew all the past, present and future all the way till the end of eternity and beyond. Every cause and effect and the movements and thoughts of all conscious and unconscious entities in existence. It was driving her to the brink of madness but within the chaotic madness was serenity, clarity like she had never felt before. It threatened to swallow her whole forever in it's embrace.

Within the torrents of limitless information Ariel heard a voice.

Although she felt like her mind was slipping away into a state where she knew she would not return from, that faint voice continued to grow louder and louder until she could hear it clearly in her mind. "Listen to my voice Ariel, focus...yes that's it. Think of a switch, forget everything else just focus on that switch!"

The voice was hypnotic and familiar, her mind was slowly being drawn away from the madness. She struggled with difficulty but eventually formed a switch in her mind.

"It's only purpose is turn off the noise that's scrambling your mind, to block your powers of omnipresence and omniscience! Focus Ariel! Now take your hand and use your finger to flip it! Turn it off!" The voice shouted.

Focusing as hard as she could, the switch in her mind finally flipped off with the help of her imagined hand.

Ariel was successful but the damage was done. She felt listless and devoid of any emotion or feeling. She was a god but so what? She now knew every secret the infinite realities had to offer, every action and every consequence. Every being with intelligence, their tales and stories, future and pasts and all the possible paths their lives could take with or without her interference. Any thing or being she thought of creating before, she now knew their outcomes and everything she should could experience, pleasure or pain, Ariel felt that she had already encountered them an infinite number of times through the lives of those who existed.

It was like knowing what would happen in a TV show after watching it a million times. The surprise and expectation you had watching it the first time was now gone. The mild enjoyment you had watching it 29 times after that? Gone. The tolerance to watch it 40 times after that? Gone. All that was left was emptiness.

Lain flew close to Ariel and gently cupped her in the palms of her hands. Currently she was just a blob of blinding light as large as a tennis ball.

"You need to forget Ariel, I can't do it for you. Only you yourself can. Forget all you've learned, all you've recently experienced. Only remember who you were before. That young girl on that small blue planet, she wasn't yet a god but just a human like any other, the you before I threw you in here. Remember her and become her again."

The blob of light slightly rippled.

"Regain yourself!" Lain was shouted loudly, her voice echoing in Ariel's mind with unparalleled strength.

Like an explosion, Ariel's mind was whipped into action. All her memories from after she was thrown into the crack in reality were being locked away behind a colossal metal gate.

Once all the memories were locked away successfully, the gate shut with a thundering clap and glittering chains resembling billions of stars wrapped around the door securing it in the deepest depths of her mind.

Lain smiled brilliantly, a feeling of accomplishment and relief rose up in her heart.

Ariel was feeling groggy and her mind was muddled like she just woke up from a long dream.

"Mhm.. what happened? I was looking at that weird crack in the sky and then.. I can't remember." The light ball waved from side to side as if her head was shaking in confusion.

"Can't you feel it Ariel? You're a god now! Nothing is in the realm of impossibility for you now." Lain replied with a laugh.

"What! I'm a god?" Ariel shouted in surprise.

Closing her nonexistent eyes she began to sense the boundless infinite power within her. With just a breath she could shatter existence or birth a universe.

Ariel laughed in happiness, her desire which had consumed her life was now satisfied.

"But wait a minute...Something feels strange, like a feeling of deja vu. How odd..." Ariel looked towards Lain for answers.

"I'll tell you later" Lain waved her hands in a helpless manner.

Changing the subject, Lain looked towards Ariel with a sly grin. "Well, now that you're a god aren't you gonna create yourself a new body? Your other one kinda.. heh.. kicked the bucket."

"Eeeh! How did that happen!?" Ariel cried out in alarm, now that she noticed her arms and legs are gone. Creating a mirror with a thought, she got a good look at herself.

"Ahh! What happened.. I'm a damn light bulb right now." Ariel wanted to cry but no tears would come, probably because she had no eyes.

Lain giggled and replied. "It was part of the process so it couldn't be helped now go on, hurry up! I'm curious what your knew body will look like."

The little blob of light gently floated away from her and began expanding into a humanoid shape.

The shape gradually turned into a skeleton that had a crystal like sheen. The bones themselves were see through and within them were countless galaxies that formed a shimmering marrow.

Various tissues, organs, veins and muscle grew over the skeleton until all that was remaining was a naked woman around 5ft'10.

The woman had legs that were long and grew curvaceous at the thighs, a willowy waist, perfectly shapely rear along with velvety fair skin showing no imperfections. Her bosom was truly grand, voluptuous and perky. Mount Everest would have to bow his head in shame for his peaks could never reach the heights of this woman's chest.

Long silky blonde hair that was bordering gold with a few specs of white flowed down her back to her feet. Her face was the very picture of the most beautiful of angels, holy and sacred. Her nose was elegant and straight, jawline perfect as if it were sculpted by Michelangelo himself and her lips were soft and rosy, the upper lip a little pouty and the lower lip succulent and sweet. Her eyebrows curved gracefully like 2 white phoenixes soaring through the skies.

Upon her head was a crown of golden light that shimmered like the stars in the sky adorned with many jewels that shone with a supernatural radiance, within supreme jewels were what looked to be tiny universes. Two white feathered wings sprouted from the her head and they spread wide like a proud peacock, they flapped in a cute manner.

None of her previous traits remained, all that remained was a woman perfect in every sense, a being crafted beyond the limits of beauty.

As her body finished forming, a beautiful pale robe with archaic designs of ancient and mythological beasts covered her naked body hiding her voluptuous curves from sight. The beasts moved around the robe like they were frolicking through endless fields, valleys and gigantic mountains, it seemed as if an entire world was within the robe and those beasts could live happily in it forever.

Only her busty cleavage could barely be contained as they threatened to tear the robe apart and burst free from their restraint. The poor beasts on the robe were scared silly as her chest rose and fell, an audible tearing sound could be heard from the robe like their little world would be torn apart and cease to exist but luckily no such rip appeared as if it were only an illusion.

As her eyelids slowly opened they revealed a pair of untainted golden eyes, pure and free of the burdens of life.

Lain rolled her eyes in disdain. "A little too much if you ask me."

"Humph! I'm a god now, can't I spoil myself for once?" Ariel glared at lain.

Lain snorted. "Spoil yourself? Have you no decency as an almighty god? You don't see me walking around looking like Aphrodite."

"Don't see you walking around looking like Aphrodite?" Ariel's beautiful golden eyes narrowed as she mumbled in thought.

"Suspicious, I still don't know who you are and why you helped me. Come, you're going to tell me right now." Ariel waved her hand and the surrounding were replaced by white room with a cafe table and two chairs. Ariel sat in one of the chairs and gestured for Lain to accompany her.

Settling down in the chair, Lain attempted to get comfy but unfortunately the chair was cheap and hard.

"You could at least have made a more comfy chair! Are you trying to break my ass?" Lain said angrily and looked towards the smug Ariel who was smiling like a cheshire cat. Immediately she noticed that Ariel's chair had changed and was now the very picture of comfy, it also seemed to be faintly vibrating.

Lain gave Ariel an evil eye before muttering "Cheapskate."

She snapped her finger and the bargain bin chair was now replaced with a grand throne, a soft cushion supported Lain's plump bottom.

Ariel crossed her voluptuous legs as a coffee cup appeared in her hand. Taking a sip she looked towards Lain and asked. "What are you?"

Lain summoned a can of soda. "Just like you, I am a god and not just any god...I am one of a possible 7 who hold reign over all existence!"

Ariel was shocked. "Wow you were a god huh. I'm curious, one of 7? What does that mean?"

Lain nodded then gulped down some of her soda. "There are many beings in existence that could be called gods but against the might of the seven they are nothing more than ants."

Lain's voice became grand and dominating, like anything and everything could be subject to her will. "Before true omnipotence all who claim to have power can only cry out in fear and become our playthings to be moved around, manipulated or destroyed according to our desires if we wish it so.. "

Ariel had calmed down but the joy in her heart had risen. One of the 7? True omnipotence? She was not just a god but thee god!

"Listen here Ariel, you are now the fifth to become one of the seven and one of the only two who are active."

"What happened to the others? They couldn't have been destroyed right?" The mention of the inactive gods had poured a bucket of water over her feelings of elation, snuffing them out.

Lain scoffed. "Of course not, once one of the seven, always one of the seven. We are eternal and imperishable even to others of the seven, our powers would merely cancel each other out. No, the other three are alive but merely in a different state of existence from our own. A state that you recently experienced and escaped from with my help."

Ariel's heart shuddered. "Escaped from?"

Lain's carefree expression turned serious. "Omniscience and omnipresence.. they are powers that would make you lose yourself, your personality, your being. Everything would become pointless just like tits on a fish and as soon as you become one of the seven you will gain those abilities immediately. You'll be too distracted to notice the immense burden they are. The three before me were not so lucky and have been trapped since their ascension, they are probably.. beyond saving."

"How are you the exception if no one was there to help you?" Ariel asked curiously.

"I.. " A rare hint of solemness overtook Lain before she sighed and regained herself. "I am unique, it relates to my origin and I will not discuss it."

Ariel knew when to back off so she changed the topic. "Why did you do it? You could have been the only true god but you made me."

"Why? Because it's interesting and I'm bored, it would have happened eventually anyway so I might as well speed it up." Lain shrugged.

Ariel felt like Lain wasn't telling the her the real reason and took a guess. "You want to see what happens when all seven seats have been filled."

Lain let out a small chuckle. "Smart, there's no flies on you."

Letting the curiosity get the better of her, Ariel asked. "How do you know there can only be seven and how did you even figure out how another one of the seven could be created?"

"Inherent omniscience, to know anything one chooses to know. It's not like the power is completely forbidden to us so if you want to know everything about a few things it isn't hard. I could only find out that only 7 could exist and no more, strangely, I could not find out what would happen when all seven are gathered." Lain cupped her chin thoughtfully.

"As for how I found out a way to make you possible? I didn't do something as boring as using inherent omniscience. I created an ultimate calculator and deduced a way! It took a while but it was really fun gathering all the data." Lain hummed happily with her chin up, she looked towards Ariel as if she expected praise.

"Um, uh.. Well done! Congratulations!" Forcing a smile Ariel gave Lain a weak clap of appreciation.

With a smug grin Lain graciously accepted the given praise. She noticed something and asked. "You have some unfinished business?"

With a distant look in her eyes, Ariel nodded and replied. "Yes, I'm going to make someone's wish a reality."

......

In a familiar hospital, in a familiar room.

In the hospital bed was a dying woman surrounded by crying family members. Her body battered by illness as she lay silent and still. She could be mistaken for a corpse if it wasn't for her chest rising and falling but her breaths were obviously getting weaker and weaker. Death was near.

Ariel stood next to the woman, looking at her with a gentle gaze.

She was still ingrained in her memory. It didn't matter how many years passed, she remembered every detail. Sadly, this woman...her mother was the only version of her she could remember. The beautiful woman she once was, she couldn't remember her at all.

Lain stood to the side curiously, snacking on some skittles. The two of them were completely invisible and none of the family gathered could see them.

A young Ariel was staring blankly at her mother, her eyes were a little wet and she constantly mumbled "god" under her breath.

The woman finally took her last breath, her heart finally giving out never to beat again. The family gathered around burst into tears as they heard the machine monitoring her flatline.

In that moment time stopped. A glow of gold appeared around Ariel and large shining feathered wings spread out from her back.

She waved her hand over her mother and a wisp of light came out. The light floated towards the side and gradually turned into a stunning woman with beautiful red hair, healthy glow to her skin and a spotless robe covering her body.

The woman blinked her eyes and rubbed them, a groan escaped her lips as if she had just awoken from a long dream.

"Uh.. where am I?" Her voice was as gentle as the summer breeze.

"Child, I have come to take you to the kingdom of heaven." Ariel replied in a holy, dignified tone.

"I.. I.. " Tears began to flow down the woman's cheeks, she quickly knelt down and made a sign of the cross.

She looked up at the angel that stood before her, she was so beautiful it was rather otherworldly. Even the rather odd head wings just added to her grace and bearing. Her dignified expression and holy aura gave her a different feeling. A feeling of peace and acceptance.

Looking towards her family which were frozen in place with grief stricken expressions she meekly asked. "Can I say goodbye?"

Ariel nodded.

After tearfully saying goodbye to her most of her family she finally reached the small Ariel.

Looking at the blank expression of her little girl, the woman's heart wrenched.

With a motherly gaze she spoke to the little Ariel. "Mama won't be here anymore to see you grow up but I know you'll be okay. I knew from the moment you were born that there was something special about you. You didn't cry at all and you worried your mommy sooo much but the moment I held you I knew you were alright. I could feel it, you could say it was a mothers intuition." She chuckled.

"One day I feel you'll grow up to be something great, I hope you can tell me about in heaven. All the ups and downs, mommy will listen." Even though the woman had been crying a lot, the tears never seemed to end like an endless waterfall.

"I want you to be happy and live long my little darling, mommy loves you." The woman gave the little Ariel a peck on her forehead and stood up. When she turned around she was startled, a tear had slid down the angel's cheek. Now that she thought about it, something about this angel felt familiar but she couldn't put her finger on it.

"Come, paradise awaits." Ariel stretched out her hand towards her mother, it trembled the moment her mother held her hand.

Ariel's massive wings spread wide, with a mighty flap, they both zoomed through the hospital roof as if it never existed.

The two broke through the grey clouds at tremendous speeds and eventually they saw the sun which was shining brilliantly upon the clouds.

In the distance was a massive grand gate, gold and transparent like crystal. Beyond the gate was a city of such grandeur and sacredness that even the greatest works of mankind paled in comparison. It's buildings pierced the sky to unfathomable heights, surrounding it was various grasslands and forests bathed in misty clouds.

The woman now had wings of her own and apart from her astonished expression, there was clear excitement in her eyes.

"Go now child, may you live eternally in happiness." Ariel looked towards her mother and smiled.

"Thank you miss angel, god bless you." The woman bowed towards the angel and used her new wings to fly towards the gates of heaven. Her beautiful red hair fluttered in the breeze.

Ariel watched her mother leave, a hint of longing in her eyes but she quickly shook away those feelings.

A chuckle came from the distance. Lain stepped out from one of the nearby clouds with her usual lazy expression.

Lain clapped her hands in surprise. "I thought you'd just cure her, not create and entire parallel world with real heaven to boot!"

"Is it necessary to go so far?" She asked curiously.

With a serene gaze, Ariel replied. "To mother, except for her family; her religion was everything to her just like my obsession was everything to me. If she found out that her religion wasn't real she would've been broken. Her entire life, her belief would have been a lie. The greatest gift I could give her was to make her belief a reality. I hope she can live a blissful, peaceful existence forever.. "

As if she was reminded of something, Lain's eyes became distant as if in deep remembrance.

A group of angels in striking armor came out of the city and headed towards their direction. When they finally reached them, they all knelt towards Ariel.

The one in front, a dazzlingly handsome man with grey hair spoke humbly. "Greetings almighty father, we haven't seen you for thousands of years. We have wished to hear your great voice for so long."

Ariel replied grand monotone voice. "Hello Michael. I've delivered a very special guest personally, make sure she is taken good care of. Do you understand?"

Micheal nodded furiously. "Of course almighty father, we have already settled her in. We shall give our best performance and make sure she is happy and well."

"Splendid, continue the good work." Ariel gently nodded before turning around.

"Um.. almighty father, Lucifer has been getting reckless lately and has been creating a few troubles on earth, do we need to discipline him?" Michael hesitantly asked.

"Don't worry, it's all part of my grand design." Ariel replied mysteriously.

The angel released a sigh of relief as if a great burden had been lifted from his shoulders. Michael bowed again towards Ariel before taking his leave with the other angels.

Lain burst out into laughter. "Grand design?" She laughed so hard she hiccuped.

Ariel turned her head and snorted.

Recovering from her laughing fit, Lain asked while pointing towards the earth below. "So what's going to happen to the Ariel down there?"

With a smile, Ariel replied. "She will live a happy life free from my obsession. She will have the love of her family, become a pioneer in the ways of science and have several beautiful children. Her life will be fraught with many events happy and sad and eventually she will pass at the old age of 89 and join mother and many of her family in heaven."

"A peaceful, ignorant existence...how nice." Lain remarked absentmindedly.

The shining wings receded from Ariel's back and gradually disappeared.

"So? Are you planning to do anything now that you're all powerful?" Lain asked curiously.

Ariel smiled. "I'll be doing what most gods do, that is to create! I want to create something substantial."

Lain looked knowingly at Ariel. "You want to create something? Like a world?"

Ariel shook her head and looked at Lain with glittering eyes. "I want to create a universe!"

"You sure? That's a lot of work?" Lain folded her arms lazily.

Ariel nodded. "You know a good place where I should start?"

"I know an interesting spot, could save you some time too! Follow me." Lain beckoned before tearing a hole through space and disappearing.

Ariel looked back towards the and heavenly city and mumbled. "Goodbye mother."

Turning around, she flew through the tear in space to destinations unknown.

...

Two women appeared from the void, in front of them was a colossal swirling mass of chaos.

Lain spread her arms proudly. "Have a look! This here is a universe in it's infancy and certainly one of the more interesting ones. Unlike your previous boring universe this one will spew fourth an energy that will allow the inhabitants to become powerful beings with godlike powers and mysterious abilities! There's even a chance for the universe to form a consciousness and that'll make things real interesting." Lain giggled with glee.

Ariel's eyes sparkled. "Good! I can definitely use this. I'll build my universe alongside this one."

"Ehh? You still want to create a universe? But that's sooo much work! Isn't it easier just to wait for a universe to form and just mold it to your wishes?" Lain thought about how much work it took to create a universe and it gave her the shivers.

"I've already got a plan in mind and it involves this universe and the one I'll create." Ariel replied.

She looked towards the mass of chaos. "One naturally formed and one artificially created.. I wonder how they'll clash? It'll definitely be fun!"

Lain sighed and shook her head. "Well if you're gonna go through with it, you might as well practice first. It's not as easy as the copy paste job you did with that parallel world."

Ariel nodded with a thoughtful expression.

"Well I've got stuff to do, I'll see you later!" Lain was certainly not gonna stick around and watch the fumbling around of this newly ascended goddess. Turning around to leave she was interrupted by Ariel.

"Lain wait, before you leave could I borrow your finger for a minute?" Ariel asked with a mysterious smile.

"What? My finger? What for?" Lain asked cautiously, looking at the weird smile plastered on Ariel's face she felt something was wrong.

Ariel chuckled. "Don't be like that, I just need you to put your finger through this right here." Ariel half clenched her fist leaving a small gap between the index finger and her thumb. The gap was like a small tunnel, the inside seemingly leading to a dark place that could not be seen with the naked eye.

Lain looked at Ariel's fist and frowned, inside of her clenched fist was a hole, without using her powers she could not see where went. It could lead to the center of a star or into a slimy bog she saw on a planet many years ago. She didn't like using her powers for everything as that was very boring, it was nice to get surprised once in a while.

"What, are you scared? Come on, come on, put your finger in and see where it goes." Ariel spoke like a shady man in a white van offering candy to children passing by.

"Scared? Humph! I'm a god! There's nothing that scares me!" Lain was very suspicious but her curiosity got the better of her.

Putting her index finger through the little tunnel, it felt like she broke through something.

Startled, she heard a moan coming from Ariel's lips.

The inside was warm, moist and sticky. It clenched her finger tightly and strangely, she could feel that her finger had changed into something unfamiliar. It was long and sturdy and was giving her a pleasant feeling she could not describe, an alien feeling that she had never felt before.

Lain's beautiful face flushed red, she wanted to extricate her finger from this weird hole but the feeling rising from her as if something was about to burst prevented her from doing so.

Many thoughts were rushing through Lain's head at the moment. They were telling her that this was very strange and she should escape immediately but the immense pleasure blocked all of her reasoning out.

It was truly an obscene sight, two women standing in the void of space. One moaning in pleasure, her peerless features revealed a seductive expression and a happy smile, her curvy body swaying from side to side and her thighs were clenching as if trying to prevent the escape of something.

The other woman's face was flushed red and her breathing heavy, her wolflike gaze was locked onto the other woman's hand like it was the greatest beauty she had ever seen.

Lain was moving her arm back and fourth, her finger in and out of the Ariel's half clenched fist.

She could feel something rising up deep within like a fire hydrant no longer capable of suppressing the intense water pressure, it was ready to explode!

Suddenly, something spurted forth from her quivering finger like a fountain shooting deep into the depths of the mysterious hole with great ferocity. An intense explosion of pleasure occurred within Lain as her eyes rolled back, she shivered and a loud moan escaped from her mouth.

Ariel gasped loudly. She was shaking in climax as her body arched backwards and her little head wings twitched madly. Her twin peaks were truly a sight to be seen as it seemed as if they would sprout forth any moment.

An absent-minded expression appeared on her flushed face and her lips perked up into a satisfied smile.

The two women floated silently in the void for a time, their expressions were dazed and their bodies limp.

Ariel looked towards her stomach with expectation. Suddenly her belly swelled up, becoming large and round. Her dress stretching to accommodate. The terrified beasts on her robe screamed in fear. Had the end of days finally come?

A chuckle came from Ariel's lips as she looked towards Lain coquettishly. "Lain my love, you're so virile! 4 children in one shot, you truly surprise me."

Recovering from her blissful stupor. A dawn of realization over what just happened hit Lain like a freight train. She was horrified and ashamed, pointing at Ariel with her still wet and sticky finger speechlessly. "You- you- VIXEN! HARLOT!" Her face was as red as a tomato as she shouted obscenities at Ariel.

"You shouldn't treat the mother of your children like that, right? Papa?" Ariel replied with a laugh, stroking her belly gently.

Lain felt violated and afraid, this shameless woman was driving her insane!

"I'M LEAVING!!" Lain screamed in embarrassment before shooting off into the void at impossible speeds, her mind was a mess and she needed time to collect herself.

"Be sure to visit my love, I'll keep our beautiful children safe." Ariel shouted while waving towards the fleeing Lain.

An intelligent gleam shone in Ariel's eyes as she continued to stroke her swollen belly, she whispered. "You, my lovely children will help me rule over the universe I create."

Standing up in the endless void, Ariel stretched and cracked her knuckles causing the void to ripple slightly.

"Now, I should get ready for these little ones." Ariel disappeared into the void.

66