Chapter 2 – The lowest Point
23 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When I thought I was getting a proper room, what I got was a storage room near the boiler room in the most narrow back part of the old Japanese-style building; when I thought I was in a building with people who don't judge me, what I got was a dorm with only female high-school students and other university students as renters. These girls were stunning, like angels to others, but they were the polar opposite when they saw me. Even though I make every effort to shower and maintain my body, their expressions turn sour, they cover their noses, and they call me names that make me feel hurt. They make fun of my entire existence, my appearance, and my body, and what's really bad about this is that they were demons to me on the first day. I have to thank the owner, a middle-aged man with slit eyes and a gray clean haircut, because even though the living conditions are not really livable, he still accepted me. I live literally at the back of the building where the unmaintained parts were, so even if they don't see me, they would still go out of their way to pass by it and mock me while they do. But it was free so I won't complain. That was 8 years ago, and I am now 26 years old, and I am still living in the same shithole, getting the same treatment, even the girls who rent here are the same, they did not leave at all and continue to harass me to this day, as a result of which I have developed a phobia towards women, my body has developed a defense mechanism that erases any women I see so that I can ignore them, in layman's terms, every time I see girls, my brain makes them disappear.

 I currently work in a fast-food restaurant, with shit wages, shit customers, and shit employees, but it was the only job that would accept me; they also accept people who don't have any papers. In my spare time, I stay inside and watch anime and play bargain-bin games that I could only afford to play on my shittiest budget build PC, which I was duped by an online seller. My most valued possession, though, was my three-level figure shelves of my favorite anime that I enjoy watching!!! I shower whenever I feel like it, and I've been eating solely those onigiri in convenience stores for only 175 yen for the past 8 years. I have gained weight, but not excessively so. I weigh a regular 575 pounds, which I believe is acceptable for me, but I want to be heavier, so I eat meals that I enjoy, which may cost me 3 weeks of my daily pay, BUT IT IS WORTH IT!!!

1