Unexpected Full Moon
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 4: Unexpected Full Moon

Zardie's Pov 

''Zardie did you call Olivia?'' my mother asked me. ''Yeah Mom I did,'' I said to her. ''So why is she not here yet?'' my mom asked. ''I don't know Mom but she said she was coming now. She was supposed to be here by now,'' I said. ''Please check on her I hope she's not lost,'' said mom. ''Great idea Mom,'' I said. I went out looking for Olivia. It felt so nice outside the fresh air but then I noticed something. The full moon? Wait! Now that is not supposed to happen. I was pretty sure there was a mistake somewhere. The moon had not even finished it's lunar phase circle yet this night it's appearing what's going on?

I realised I had more important things to worry about. Olivia!!! She must be out there. And now since the full moon appeared it's when the werewolves would usually come out. I realised what that means. I ran so fast on my way to find Olivia and the worst part was that she had not yet got her powers. ''Olivia Olivia!'' I shouted her name as I ran. 

Olivia's Pov 

Green eyes, physically strong, hairy all over the body, yeah it was a werewolf! ''Stop right there!'' said the werewolf. ''I did not move,'' I said. My attitude annoyed the werewolf. I acted fearless and brave and the werewolf too was fearless and brave. I wanted so badly to go and call the protectors but then I realised that could be a bad idea too. It would cause caios and more people would come out and see the werewolf. So I tried to deal with the werewolf on my own in my human form. Sure I didn't have powers but I train for a reason I used my skills. The werewolf was very fast. So now and then he caught up to me it was kind of hard to dodge him. But I managed somehow. Zardie finally came. 

She was surprised how I was dealing with the werewolf. ''Are you...fighting the werewolf?'' asked Zardie. ''Yeah. I mean kind of,'' I said. ''Wow!'' she exclaimed, ''that's impressive!'' she said. Zardie was now in her masked form. In her hero form with her powers. ''Yeah hey,'' said the werewolf, '''she looks crazy!'' the werewolf exclaimed. ''Oh please Mr. Werewolf what do you want from us today?'' asked Zardie. ''Do you even have to ask?'' asked the werewolf. ''Because you werewolves make no sense always wanting trouble and when will you ever want peace huh?!'' she exclaimed. ''You ruined that between us and now it's better like this!'' exclaimed the werewolf. He went for the attack. Zardie fought back! I helped in any way I can. ''Now,'' said the werewolf breathing heavily, ''today I want one thing from you and that is the diamond necklace!'' he exclaimed. ''The diamond necklace?'' I asked. I was now so confused about what they were talking about. ''I will explain later,'' said Zardie to me, ''and as for you Mr. Werewolf no sorry but the werewolf princess cannot have back the diamond necklace! Not that I'm interested in it but you know the trouble it causes and aren't you werewolves enough troubles for us?'' asked Zardie. 

''Miss who said I care?!!!'' the werewolf exclaimed, ''you will give me that werewolf necklace now!'' he yelled. ''I will not!'' exclaimed Zardie, ''don't worry about it we are taking care of it after fixing it you can have it,'' said Zardie. ''No! We don't need you protectors to make any changes to it!!!'' the werewolf yelled even more. Now he was even more angry he threw another attack towards us. Suddenly I had a brilliant idea. I did some pretty good moves that made the werewolf to go in circles. He started feeling dizzy. After some time he was back to normal and he went for Zardie but she threw light beams at him that made him shift back. Yes! Victory was ours. 

''Nice work Olivia! So impressive!'' Zardie cheered me on. ''Oh stop it I didn't do much because I didn't have the powers,'' I said. ''But one thing you have to know Olivia, as a protector, you shouldn't depend on the powers. Alot of skill is needed that's why we train and of course good thinking skills,'' said Zardie. 

We went back to the house. ''Finally you are back,'' my aunt sighed. ''Dear where were you?'' my uncle asked me. ''Uncle I lost track of the time while I was training so when I was walking back home I met a werewolf,'' I said. ''A werewolf? Wait the full moon it's out?'' my aunt asked. ''Yeah Mom,'' said Zardie, ''and that is so weird because today we were not expecting a full moon it wasn't supposed to happen,'' said Zardie. My aunt and uncle were so worried about me but we told them everything that happened and that I was okay. 

The next day at school...

''Did you guys see what happened yesterday?'' Mrs. Perez asked the students. ''Yeah Mrs. Perez the full moon unexpectedly came out,'' said Nora. ''I know right?'' she asked. Isla who was sitting next to me started whispering something in my ear. ''You can imagine I didn't even notice,'' said Isla. ''Yeah many people didn't notice,'' I said to her. 

Isla's Pov 

After school I went home to refresh then I met up with Gavin and my dad at the lab. ''Dad guess what happened last night?'' I asked him. ''What?'' asked dad. ''Come on dad I just told you to guess didn't I?'' I asked him. ''Tell me. We don't have time for this,'' said dad. ''Okay fine but you are so boring,'' said Isla, ''anyways dad I heard today at school that there was a full moon last night,'' said Isla. ''Wait what? So you mean we missed the werewolves?'' asked dad. ''Yeah dad but that's because the full moon was unexpected,'' I told him. ''That was what I was about to say,'' said Gavin. ''Hmm we need a better plan,'' said dad. ''What do you have in mind dad?'' I asked him. ''Oh Isla and you will be part of the plan. I'm so glad you taking this project seriously. Isla I want you to test and see if anyone in your class is a werewolf,'' said dad. ''A werewolf? Dad why would someone in my class be a werewolf?'' I asked him. ''Are you crazy? It could be anyone! We can't just sit, do nothing about it, and expect progress,'' said dad. ''Well how will I know who the werewolf is,'' I said. My father smiled. ''Oh Isla leave that me. You just read more about the werewolves and do a test on your classmates then we move on to the next step,'' said dad. 

I nodded yes but I didn't even want to do it. I went home and when I saw my mom I hugged her right away. She's all I needed.  

0