Hanzo The Salamander
607 9 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Coughing, his mask had broken due to the impact he had when his face dragged across the ground.

Whoever the new white-haired man, hit hard... Very hard, and the way he appeared without warning so easily getting past his defenses and then tossing him, Hanzo the Salamander, like a damn rag!

Whatever, they had broken his mask, and that would be enough to deal with him.

He began to steady himself as he raised himself, going through handsigns before hands appeared gripping his own, pulling him forward as Dante delivered a devastating headbutt directly to his mouth.

Coughing blood and spitting out teeth he fell backward, only to be kept up by the man as he pulled him back towards him.

Hanzo enhanced his lungs with chakra before breathing hard into the man, a noxious gas leaving his mouth.

Dante stopped, Hanzo thinking he won that simply because of the poison only to hear Dante groan out in displeasure. 

''Fuck man, you need to brush your damn teeth, what will the ladies think?'' Dante raised his foot, kicking him once more in the abdomen as he threw him further this time.

Dante grabbed a tree, ripping it from the ground as he charged forward.

Hanzo hadn't even landed yet before he was suddenly smacked once more by the tree, it breaking apart on impact as he was thrown even further into the forest.

He hit a few trees that broke on impact, causing him to sail further before he began to lose momentum. Bouncing off one hard caused him to suddenly spin out and slam around a tree before falling to the ground.

He had tried to escape using a jutsu, he really did. But two hits to his abdomen and another to the face left him dealing and his chakra disturbed.

Now he was positive most of his ribs were bruised, and his spine most likely broken.

Where the fuck had Konoha been hiding this monster? Did they have another Jinchuriki just tucked away... Were there more than nine beasts?

Wait...

Hanzo slowly looked up as Dante was already walking toward him, Hanzo's eyes slowly widening as he realized something.

The man had no chakra, or it was so small that he couldn't sense it at all, only did it take until Dante was right on top of him did he notice a very small amount of chakra.

Smaller than infants, but rapidly improving... The man was chakra training even now?!

Dante put his foot over the man's chest, causing Hanzo to release a low groan of pain.

It took a few moments, but soon the three from before had joined him. Tsunade's eyes widened at the state of Hanzo, all their eyes widened.

The biggest thing they noticed, was that Dante despite having battled him, had no wounds on him, just more blood.

''Should I kill him?''

''NO!... Sorry, no. We need to collect him and then call for a retreat. We've won this battle... Are you poisoned?''

Dante raised his brows to the question. ''Poisoned? No, I'm fine... Guys got hella bad breath though, so you might want to stay away.''

Orochimaru peered closely from afar at the man before she spoke. ''Tsunade... He doesn't show any signs of poisoning... Dante was it?'' Orochimaru's tongue traveled across her plump lips, a bad habit of hers when she found something absolutely desirable.

''Would you mind holding Hanzo here while we report back to our Hokage?''

''For another kiss? Sure, but my price has doubled.''

Orochimaru grinned. ''Deal, one kiss from both me and Tsunade on each cheek.''

Dante grinned as he put out a thumb and gave them a thumbs up. ''Stylin'!''

Dante then looked down to Hanzo who looked, honestly pretty worn down. ''Hey man, look. I was told not to kill you, so don't try to mess up, got it? Unless you can teleport, you won't be getting away from me, so stay still.''

The three Sannin watched him, having already been 'Named' right before Dante had shown up, they looked between each other before they nodded, retreating as the chakra keeping the poison at bay wouldn't last much longer.

Kicking a tree over Dante took a seat on it, watching the broken man as he rested his cheek onto his knuckles, chuckling softly. 

''Thanks, dude, you got me a great payment right off the bat... Damn, now I'm hungry.''


A few hours later did Ororchimaru appear, tossing a few pieces of paper to Dante, who caught them easily.

Hanzo had tried to run, once. Using some sort of mole jutsu to try and hide through the ground...

The look on his face when Dante punched through the ground and dragged him out that was funny enough, so Dante chose not to hurt him mort.

''Place the first seal on his chest, the second on his throat, and the third on the back of his neck... It SHOULD render his poison mute for a time, at least enough time to transport him to the village. Once you do insert chakra into them.''

Dante looked at the papers, placing them on Hanzo who tried to struggle a bit, but a single flick to the forehead that caused his head to bounce back against the ground knocked him out.

''Question hotness... What's a chakra?''

Orochimaru stared at him, her mouth opened only slightly before she focused, the man had chakra, but it was only the size of a child, that was fine... It would still be enough for the seals.

''There should be an energy inside you, like a warm bubbling feeling, simply draw that feeling to your hands near the seals.''

Dante leaned forward, placing his hand over the first seal over Hanzo's chest.

Orochimaru watched, only for a terrifying presence to suddenly make itself known, a red, dark energy suddenly sprouted from the man. It felt like Orochimaru was suddenly surrounded by hell itself as the energy poured into the seals.

Hanzo began to spasm before he abruptly stopped. The tags glowed a deep red before they slowly sunk into his skin.

This caused Orochimaru's eyes to widen, confirming the poison was gone she slowly stepped forward to check what he had done, the feeling from before was simply gone now.

''You... You completely removed his poison... How? What was that energy you used?''

''The energy? Well, most likely Demonic Energy to be honest.''

Orochimaru squinted slightly, leaning slightly back from the man. ''Are you a demon?''

Dante laughed, nodding. ''Partially yeah! Mother was a human, Dad was a demon. Don't worry, I'm not the sacrifice your kin and I'll give you power type demon.''

Orochimaru watched for a few moments before nodding, slowly lifting Hanzo as he became sealed into a special and extremely expensive stasis scroll.

Once that was finished, Orochimaru stood. ''Follow me, we are heading back to the village... The Hokage will want to speak to you.''

Dante nodded before following, purposely behind the woman. Her slender hips had swayed, and when Orochimaru felt the gaze on her rear, she added just a little more. The man was open about his desires unlike some she knew.

24