Date with Tsunade
513 4 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Despite it being called a 'Date', neither her nor Dante dressed up for it, they didn't pretty themselves up or try and impress each other.

They headed to one of the best places you could eat and drink in tandem. The moment they entered, someone greeted them.

''Tsunade, my favorite customer... And a handsome friend!'' A stocky man spoke up from behind the main bar counter, rubbing his hands together. He leaned forward as he grinned.

''I'm assuming you want the same room as usual? I heard you were back in town so I had it cleaned up all nice and sparkly for you!''

Tsunade waved a hand, not caring to answer as Dante passed the counter, he tossed the large bundle of money onto the counter, the man snatching it faster than most ninjas could move. ''Start a tab under the name Dante Demon, if her's runs dry, start charging mine.''

The man grinned as he counted through the large stack of money. ''Of course, of course! Usually, Tsunade is good about paying her tabs, but it's always good to have another person on the tab, strangely does great for business when people learn Tsunade has debt to pay with us.''

Dante's brows went up a bit, but he decided not to ask any further questions, not really caring for how the details led to the man finding that out.

Walking behind Tsunade they walked down a hallway and into a separate room, the room was pretty large with a table in the middle that already had some liquor there.

Tsunade took a seat onto the ground, pouring herself and Dante a drink before she leaned back against the wall. Downing the Soju in one swig.

Dante sat across from her, sipping at it a moment to get a taste for it before he downed it as well. Pouring another drink for the both of them this time.

After a few more cups Tsunade released a heavy sigh as she relaxed into the wall, her head leaning back to stare towards the ceiling. ''Man, this is exactly what I needed... A good drink, and someone who doesn't talk while they drink with me, or try to sneak in grabs at my breast.''

Dante chuckled, finishing another cup as he moved to pour. ''You do got some nice tits, but I'll be honest your ass is what attracts me the most.''

Tsunade's hands went up, causing her breast to jiggle as she spoke out loud. ''Someone who gets it! I get I have a great rack but I worked hard on my ass as well!'' 

Dante took another drink, having forgotten the cup, and moved to one of the unopened bottles. ''Did you just admit to purposely working on your figure, despite how you so 'Adamantly' deny the fact?''

Tsunade chuckled softly, moving to a bottle herself, leaning forward to wiggle her brows to him. ''Think about it, didn't it feel good to punch Jiraiya? It almost felt...''

''Therapeutic.'' Dante admitted with a soft chuckle. ''Yeah, no I can see it. Is that why you purposely show off a bit, to make it okay for you to beat his ass?''

''Well, at first, sure... But then as I got stronger, as my confidence got better and I wasn't bothered with the smaller things, so dressing like this sort of became a habit if I wasn't on a mission.'' Tsunade said as she took another large swig of her drink, just as this finished someone knocked before the door opened and they began to bring in a large amount of food, most of it deep-fried and finger foods, with a small stove that went in the middle to also cook meats and other things as they pleased.

Dante tossed a tip to the waiter that had brought in everything by himself, seeming to make the kid's day as he bowed to them before closing the door.

It became eating, drinking, and small conversation, both of them enjoying themselves without needing to worry about the finer things, or the 'keeping face' part, they were just themselves.

Occasionally Dante would notice a slip of Tsunade's kimono, showing glimpses of the areola. Only to focus on Tsunade as she set her liquor down with a bit more force than usual.

Her cheeks were darkened a heavy red tint as she stared at Dante, seeming to squint through her thoughts before she spoke out loud.

''Thank you... For showing up when you did... If that fight had gone any longer, I would've started to need to resort to drastic measures just to keep Orochimaru, Jiraiya and myself alive... Everyone else would've died around us, your presence saved a lot of people and allowed a lot of people to go back to their families, on both sides...''

Tsunade released a heavy huff, her shoulders slumping a bit. ''If only this war would end... One side has stopped, but there are liable still small skirmishes, as well as the smaller villages and the other great villages still participating.''

Dante watched her a moment, calculating a few things in his head, wondering how much effort he wanted to go through to not only add the first mark on his list, but also show the reason he now had a nickname, even if he wasn't aware of it himself.

The Milf Paladin.

''Remember what I said about seeing what I could do if you kissed me on the lips and a date?'' Dante asked calmly as he took another drink.

Tsunade locked eyes with him, staring at him for a long moment, her thoughts her own before she made a release hand seal, gathering her chakra as suddenly a lot of steam left her at once. Alcohol vaporized it looked like as Tsunade moved around the table on her hands and knees, moving around until she was pulling herself onto his lap, her arms pulling him closer as they wrapped around his neck.

''If you can end the war? I'll give you a lot more than a kiss on the lips... I'd be willing to sell my soul to end it.''

She pulled him further, Dante's hands took a neutral hold of her waist as she kissed him, he didn't kiss back at first until she pushed it further.

The moment she showed more than just willingness to kiss him, he pulled her into a whole new world.

He didn't kiss like some fool, he kissed like a demon. A demon aiming for a little more than just the soul as he slowly progressed the kiss, leaning forward more and more until he felt her tap at his head a few times.

Pulling back as he broke the kiss. Her cheeks were flushed and she took a deep breath as she began to breathe hard, refusing to make eye contact as she chose this time of all times to start being bashful.

''You took a maiden's first kiss like that?'' Tsunade said, her voice muddling as she mumbled, causing Dante to laugh before he leaned in, kissing her cheek.

He could feel how warm her cheeks were from the contact. ''It wasn't all that bad was it? You enjoyed it, I enjoyed it, and I could've been someone who doesn't know how to kiss, and bumbled around like an idiot.''

Tsunade's cheeks darkened further as she punched Dante in the chest, him not even flinching, but the wall did crack behind him slightly.

 


Like it? Add to library!
Looking to support me?
paypal.me/BeaulenSmith
https://www.patreon.com/BeauSmith
Check out my Webnovel
https://www.webnovel.com/profile/4313773437?appId=10

21