Milf No Jutsu R-18
455 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The kiss that followed Tsunade admitting Orochimaru was the first one to make her orgasm was hot and heavy. This time Dante didn't stop his hands from holding just her hips, they gripped and kneaded her large, thick ass.

His tongue danced with hers as he lead her in the dance of the wet muscle, letting his strong tongue grind along the center of her tongue which caused her to shiver against him.

The kiss continued even as she ground down into his lap and hands, firmly pressing her ass into each as they kissed.

He let her grind against him freely as her arms came to lock around his neck and shoulders to keep him close as his hands moved along her hips, up around to the front of her kimono along her stomach.

Pulling her kimono open he exposed her massive breasts, her nipples already hard as they met the cold air causing another soft shiver.

His hands moved to her breast and he gripped them, properly as his fingers sunk into the large breast, the strength and attention to her breast caused her to moan into his mouth, something she would be able to control if she tried, but she wasn't.

She wanted Dante to understand that she wouldn't put on airs around him, or try to hide herself from him, not that she was always the best at the stealth part of being a ninja.

She groaned as his fingers sunk into her breath, causing them to swell from between his fingers and almost swallow them into the flesh as he kneaded them. Working at them as his index and thumb shifted as they rubbed along the areola before coming to her hard nipples and pinching harshly, pulling them towards him.

She broke the kiss and leaned back due to her back arching as her ass pressed down into the growing bulge of his pants.

Pressing her chest forward towards him she tilted her head back and moaned loudly and proudly. Not leaving his mouth empty Danty leaned forward and slid his tongue along Tsunade's beautiful creamy white flesh as he brought it around her areola before he sucked hard on her nipple, his now free hand working on getting her kimono off as he tossed the sash she used to keep it close to the side and opened it before him.

Setting her down on the table in front of him he began to kiss down her toned stomach down to the front of her combat tights, where his hands gripped the side of them and he pulled them off in one fluid movement.

Her smell was intoxicating as she was already wet with pleasure and heat as he firmly gripped the underside of her knees and spread her legs out, pressing them forward and away from him so her ass lifted as well as she spread out for him, going on full display.

''Oh Kami, I can barely handle your kisses in my mouth, I don't know if my body will be able to handle this.'' Tsunade groaned out, the firmness of his grip was doing something for her she didn't know something could be done for.

''Your body? Oh, you'll be fine, you're a medical-nin, it's your mind you need to worry about.'' Dante spoke firmly as he leaned forward and slid his tongue along her wet slit like he was tasting ice cream.

''Oh... You taste good, good luck.'' Dante offered her in gentlemanly kindness before he leaned forward, letting his tongue grind down into her clit and then circle it as it was already hard to his teasing and because of the earlier kiss.

Tsunade's moaning increased in volume like she was cheering him on as he went down on her.

His tongue continued to play with her hardened clit as he leaned further in to lock his lips around it and suck softly before he kissed down her cunt until his tongue slithered into her tight, soaking little hole as he began to let his long and powerful tongue explore her insides, ravishing in the delicious cunt he so had the honor to taste.

He brought Tsunade to multiple orgasms, one after another purely due to how skilled at cunnilingus he was. 

Each orgasm was harder than the previous, but even easier to bring out of her as her body gave into the pleasure, at times she even tried to push his head away by gripping her head, her mind short-circuiting due to the almost continuous strings of orgasms only to realize even if she could build up strength to push his head away she wouldn't be able to.

Her eyes rolled back into her head as she came one more and her body gave into him, not having expected her first proper experience to turn into almost a full fifteen minutes of head and orgasms.

Her body shivered and shook softly, occasional flexes in her abdomen causing her chest to lift as her cunt squeeze from the phantom pleasures, her voice already sore as she lay there in a daze.

Grinning Dante pushed his hair back to confirm the state she was in, why did it feel like he was missing something?

The soft ding drew his attention as his mind worked, ah. He got to lost in the sauce it seems.

[Ican'tchangethebasicsofamissiononceit'smadebut you are SUPPOSED TO FINGER BLAST HER TO GET THE REWARD.]

Touchy Touchy Dante clicked his tongue a bit, leaning forward to gaze at the heaving Tsunade, Man they hadn't even prepared the whole sex part yet and she was spent, guess combat stamina didn't directly translate to sex stamina for some people.

''God you are such a treat, I could go on eating you for hours but I need to do something, and I refuse to apologize for what it might do to you in your current state.'' Dante spoke to her as if she could understand the words he was saying, she could if she focused.

But they made no sense, though him complimenting her taste and his ability to devour her for hours made her heart go doki doki.

Only when she felt a finger enter her cunt did she realize what he meant, he wasn't done with her.

Much like his tongue, his fingers were just as skilled as he now was able to directly attack the sensitive spots he had found with his tongue.

With one hand firmly over her lower abdomen to keep her from bucking away from his hands, and letting that thumb also play with her clit as he worked her cunt to be able to accept more than one of his fingers until he could get the second one when he really started to attack her.

Making sure his nails were trimmed for this exact reason he curled his finger behind one of the many muscles that made the vagina and began to scratch with the tip of his finger into it, her vagina clenching around his fingers as she squirt against his fingers.

To bad that wasn't the end of it as he continued to show just how much he knew about the woman's body, his fingers increasing in speed until he was sliding them in and out fast enough to stimulate both the outside receptors of her cunt all the way into the depth of her cunt in a focused fast stimulation.

He heard the dings of notification messages but ignored them as he continued. Only stopping when he felt Tsunade's whole body give out from the most recent orgasm seemed so hard she simply passed out.

Dante looked up from his work and looked at her peacefully sleeping face.

He simply grinned, not caring that she had passed out and left him 'blue balled' or whatever the dumbasses called it now.

He lifted her up easily as he carried her to the bathroom, using warm water to clean her up, checking the outside to find it was around the time to lay down anyway so after getting himself a quick bite to eat he carried her to her bedroom.

It was only correct that since she was naked, that meant he could also be naked as he laid down with her into the futon, letting her lay on top of him.

Once she was on top of him she seemed to move subconsciously, tightening her arms around him as she buried her face into the crook of his neck, seemingly giggling in her sleep as she breathed in his scent.

It took Dante all of a single second to pass out once he got comfortable.


Like it? Add to library!
Looking to support me?
paypal.me/BeaulenSmith
https://www.patreon.com/BeauSmith
Check out my Webnovel
https://www.webnovel.com/profile/4313773437?appId=10

9