Tsunade R-18
364 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dante let out a low groan, his eyes staying closed as he enjoyed the sensation of what was definitely a blowjob. Not exactly 'caring' who it was, despite having a good idea as to who it might be.

He felt her hands hold his balls, one in each hand as she gently massaged them a warmth flowing from her hands as she seemed to be applying some sort of medicinal chakra to them. He didn't feel anything wrong, and he doubted she would be applying medical chakra to hurt him while trying to see how far she could get him down her throat.

Which, was all the way to the base, seems Tsunade had no gag reflex, and or knew a way to disable it. Both her tongue and throat worked as she deep-throated him, his morning wood definitely at attention as he opened his eyes only to find a nice pale ass in front of him.

The heft of the ass caused him to grin as he watched how her hips moved slightly as she gave him a blowjob, her cunt was already glistening with want so early in the morning.

He could feel her heavy breast resting along his waist and thighs, the comfortable softness quite pleasant as he reached up and around, locking her lower back firmly he came forward and slid his tongue along her waiting slit.

From her clit all the way up to the entrance where his tongue gently prodded in she groaned around his dick. Her enthusiasm picked up as her bobbing head got faster. Her cunt squeezed around his tongue as he leaned forward to enjoy his morning meal, not going as aggressively as he did the night before and instead bringing her to soft orgasms, the ones that caused her hips to quiver against him before she sucked hard as she slowly pulled back.

Her plump lips released a loud pop once she got his dick completely out of her mouth. Sitting up with an arch in her back as she ground herself against his tongue before pushing with her legs to have him release her waist, in which she turned over him, the blanket sliding off completely as her large breast swayed as she moved to sit onto his waist.

Pushing herself back she ground her ass down against his member before grinding further back, as it touched her slit she moaned softly, leaning forward and pushing her hips up to have the tip grind along her cunt until the tip entered her, her hands resting on his shoulders as she leaned down to kiss along his throat.

''Can we take it... Slow? I always wanted my first time to be... Sort of romantic?'' She asked the desperate need in her voice hard to ignore even with her asking to take it slow as he raised his hand to cup her cheek, pulling it up to press his lips firmly to her before he shifted, pulling away from her he rolled over to have her lay onto the floor.

With him moving he was now over her, leaning down he kissed her again, this time slower. Not as firm as the one before, he began to gently kiss down her throat.

''Then we won't fuck. We will make love, we can save the ground shaking, house damaging fucking for later.'' He chuckled softly as he brought his hips down, lining up with her entrance he took his time.

Slowly letting her adjust to the large cock he wielded. The soft kisses along her flesh never stopped as blood seemed to rush up to her face, the front of her chest and up to her cheeks darkening in a blush as she raised her hands to try and cover her eyes, only for him to catch her wrist and pin them above her head as he came back up to look down to her.

''Lovers look at each other in the eyes, so don't hide those pretty brown eyes and you look at me.'' Dante ordered from her as he slowly brought his hips forward. Slowly sliding his member deeper into her until he ground up against her cervix.

Her body rolled hard beneath him, her eyes rolling back into her head softly before she locked eyes with him again.

With one hand pinning hers above her head to keep her from hiding herself he leaned down, continuing to kiss her as he began to slowly move his hips. His other hand raised to grip at her large breast, fondling the soft mountains of flesh as his index and thumb slid along her areola to pinch her nipple. It was already hard between his fingers as his hips continued to move, grinding down into her to let his cock grind deeply into her.

Dante growled lowly in his soft thrusts, pulling from the kiss to speak. ''What were you doing to my balls?''

''Garun... guaranteeing you are ready to fertilize my eggs.'' She moaned out, he could feel her arms wiggling beneath his hand and how she looked at him he let them go, her arms moving to wrap around his neck as she pulled him closer, her legs lifting to wrap around his waist as she tightened her cunt around him.

''I want a baby, with the Senju bloodline left with only me, I need to start producing heirs as soon as possible.'' She brought him down to kiss him once more softly.

It was, strange to Dante to feel such love in her kiss, not that it was a bad strange, he just hadn't had someone fall this fast in love with him, it usually took longer than this.

''And, if I'm pregnant. They won't call me to do any patrols or work, so that means I'll be able to take a break finally, after so long at war, and be able to just spend time with you, spend time relaxing.'' She added with a chuckle as she pulled away, starting to move her hips against his own 

''Why haven't you... Cum yet?'' She asked, her breaths starting to grow heavier.

''What?'' He asked, his hand over her breast getting firmly with his playing, twisting her nipples softly which caused her to scream, her hips bucking harder into him as the pleasure of it washed over her.

''Usually, men take between 3-7 minutes to come... It's been... About 15 minutes now, and you're still going strong... The trick I used on your balls.'' She breathed out hard and took another breath in to try and focus her mind through the pleasure, though it wasn't helping that much, her eyes flickering up and down to either stare at him, or roll back into her head as her back arched more and more beneath him to accept his thrusts.

''It's supposed to increase your sensitivity... To make you cum quickly and  a large amount... To help guarantee fertilization.'' Tsunade finally got out, her legs were tightening around him making it harder for him to get the slow long pumps he had been doing. 

So he switched, going for faster, stronger smaller thrusts.

''Last night... That normal?'' Dante asked, a trickle of an idea in his head.

''To make... A trained Jonin, like me... Pass out from pleasure? No... Not even slightly.'' She practically shouted near the end due to his new thrusts, her arms tightening around him, smashing her breast to his chest.

He shifted, moving to sit up and begin to use her weight to add to his thrusts, his hands moving to grip her ass firmly as he continued to bump into her.

It wasn't until her arms started to give out from around him and her legs were a quivering mess did he finally thrust himself up.

Due to how aware of his body he was, all the skill that came with it he could tell he was lined up directly with her opening cervix. Not that he had a choice as her cunt was so tight he only had one place to go.

He began to cum, shooting thick streams of cum directly into her as his balls flexed.

She moaned loudly, her body shuddering violently as she squirt hard against him from the sensation of him giving her a proper cream pie.

Only when she released him did he have to catch her, slowly lowering her down he leaned back before sitting. His back was against the wall as he took a breather while watching his work.

She had passed out again, but damn did she look good like this.

''My... I'm quite impressssed.'' Orochi hissed from the wall as she seemed to melt from the shadows into the room. Coming to slid her naked upper body along his lap until her large breast hugged around his member.

Her sharp gaze watched the masculine cock before her, a tongue subconsciously licking across her lips. ''To make even Tsunade, known for her stamina pass out not once, but twice from just one round? You really are quite the specimen.''

Dante chuckled as he looked down at the bright yellow-eyed snake and her creamy white skin and long dark flowing hair. How good she looked with his dick nestled between her breasts. 

''But be the Demon in me, hm?'' He asked, reaching forward to get a good look at her face. 

''Mind putting that tongue to better use, and cleaning me off?'' Dante continued and it cause Orochi to purr out as she leaned forward.

Her lips pressed to the tip of his dick, her body shivering at the combined taste of him and Tsunade as her lips closed around the head and she sucked softly.

Moaning softly out to the taste, the slit in her eyes seemed to tighten as her tongue slipped past her lips and began to circle the head, her tongue throwing ticker and longer as she slowly slid her head all the way down his cock.

Pulling away with a satisfied grin across her face, she shifted. Sitting up she let the kimono that had barely been covering her fall off as she got onto her knee's in front of him. Letting him watch as she made a small show of licking the semen that had rubbed off onto her breast. 

Making a good show of her long tongue, and only seeming satisfied at the bounce his cock made when it throbbed.

''Should've saved some of my semen, was going to let you look at it under a microscope, or whatever you scientist use.'' He chuckled and she moaned softly at the thought, sliding one of the hands holding her breast up to between her legs.

Spreading her legs by sitting back onto her feet she exposed her cunt, how it was already wet but seemed to rapidly get wetter, her own index and middle finger grinding against her clit, causing her hips to buck forward slightly. 

''You sure now how to make a woman feel good, you know that? As much as I wouldn't mind you ravishing in my presence as much as you did Tsunade... The Hokage wants you.''


 

Like it? Add to library!
Looking to support me?
paypal.me/BeaulenSmith
https://www.patreon.com/BeauSmith
Check out my Webnovel
https://www.webnovel.com/profile/4313773437?appId=10

 

11