1. Aibo! My partner!
779 1 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"..dark?" I looked around, spun my body and tried to focus my eyes to only found darkness. In fact my body felt weird. I couldn't physically feel anything.

"Eh?! Didn't I just die? Wait I met somebody didn't I..?" I tried to remembers what had just happened.

"Search.. my own fragments..? What was that suppose to mean..?" I said to myself.

<Confirm. The being may meant of experiences of yourself>

Suddenly a voice ring inside my head. It felt weird as I didn't hear it physically but it still felt like it did. Instead I really just 'heard' it in my head.

"W-Who are you?" I tried to calmly asks. 

<Confirm. I am just a personification of your desires> 

But it gave a weird and unusual answer that made me even more confused. But what confuse me even more is that it sounds feminine! 

"Can you explain?" 

<Confirm. I'm an egoless personification of your soul>

I tried asking it again only to get pretty much the same answer. I then just gave up on knowing what exactly is it and moved on.

"So.. what do you mean experiences of myself?" I asked what it meant with it's statement earlier.

<Confirm. The fragments may mean the experiences that you lack from your past live>

"I see.." I understood what it's trying to say. So just because I don't want to waste more time asking about it, I decided to ask about what happened right now.

"Then.. what is happening right now?" I said.. not really saying anything as I think I couldn't actually physically speak but whatever.

<Confirm. You are in a dark environment of a cave possibly in the middle of a giant forest>

"Woah.. how did you know that?" I was kinda surprised honestly at it's answers.

<Confirm. Summarising 'Partner For Life' Skill Effects:

-Probability: Analysing the probability and the situations of the surroundings or even an action. Also could predict multiple events that could happen alongside the given information. This effect is not perfect as the skill will learn more things.

- Eidetic Memories: Give the ability to infinitely store memories without any side effects of possibly forgetting them. Also increase the user's processing speed. Gives the user almost Infinite Mind Resistance.

- Partnership: Coverage of an action to ensure the user does the most beneficial action possible. This also includes Skill usages, Sharing Information, and Thought Acceleration

- Infinite Potential: The skill shall learn alongside it's user increasing it's effect and the quantity and quality of the user's skills.

- Literature: When touching an unknown object the Unique Skill 'Partner For Life' could analyse the object intensively. Efficiency increased when used on a literacy item.

- Copycat: Alongside Infinite Potential and Literature, user can copy other skills with enough understanding of how they works. But Copycat is only limited to one skills on a target>

"Eh.. I never asked that but good to know.. I guess?" I processed the information that it gave me. 

<Confirm. You're welcome>

It suddenly said. It kinda ticks me off for some reason.

"So.. its kinda weird to call you just 'it' do you have a name?" I asked it. It's important if we will be together for a long time.

<Confirm. I do not have a name but the user can just call me 'Aibo'>

".. If that is what you want.." I nodded as a way to saying 'I understand'.

"So then.. let's explore I guess.. not like I can do anything else.." I tried to move but when I did I couldn't feel the ground.

"Why can't I feel the ground? Wait.. am I floating?" I asked Aibo about it as it seems like it could actually see around me.

<Confirm. You are currently floating in the air> 

That confirms my suspicion. Because I could quite felt the air around me so I could kinda guess that I'm actually floating.

"Then please tell me if I ran into anything interesting.." I told Aibo and it only does a little sound letting me know it will do.

"Then.. let's explore!" I then just moved onto a certain direction.. not like I could see where I'm going.

.

.

.

<Confirm. You are right in front of a chunk of  Unknown Ore.. Please touch the ore to analyse>

"Right.." I found or.. Aibo found an interesting object in front of me. It seems to be a chunk of ore that is unknown. From our last few interactions I knew that Aibo knew all things I knew in my previous life. So it's a little unusual for me to not know what ore is in front of me.

I moved closer to the object based on the ringing from Aibo and when I'm right in front of it, I rammed by body onto it as I don't have a hand to use.

<Confirm. Analysing the Unknown Ore.. Success>

<Sharing knowledge to User... Success>

"Woah.." It kinda felt weird to actually analyse something. It just felt like I unlocked a part of a hidden or locked memories.

"Magic Ore.. A rare ore that is made out of an unknown substance.. probability to be made out of a 'magic' molecules 90%. Theoretically formed from the long exposure from the Unknown substance.." I muttered the information Aibo analysed. Aibo is not some omniscient being that could know everything.. so we learn together.

"Aibo, try to analyse the 'Magic Molecules' around us. If Magic Ore need a long exposure from this Molecules then it must be common here." I told Aibo what to do.

<Confirm. Analysing... Failed. Redoing.. Failed. Redoing.. Failed. Redoing.. Failed>

For some Reason Aibo kept on failing to analyse them. I then try something that might work.

I focused my senses to only around 2 meter beyond myself. I tried to imagine some little strands of molecules like in some animes and manga.. and what do I hear? 

<Confirm. Analysing.. Success> 

<Sharing results to User.. Success>

Then the results of the Analysis was shared to my mind. Safe to say I was kinda shocked. I know magic should exist as I'm even just a floating ball with a partner that said it's my deepest desires. But this was NOT what I was expecting.

"Results were.. Magicules..98 percent, others 2 percent." The surrounding was almost only filled with the substance called Magicules. The rest was the normal substance such as CO2, O2, and other things.

"Can you Analyse the Magicules, Aibo?" I tried asking about it. But sadly the answer was quite disappointing.

<Confirm. Analysing.. Failed. Reasons: Could not be physically sensed.>

"I see.." I sighed deeply. My curiousity died down as of that and I focused back on just exploring around.

"Well let's see what I could find again.." I once again started exploring the cave hoping to find at least something.

23