Chapter 10- Why are you in my room, step-bro!
199 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As Speedwagon accepted his proposal, Dio helped his friends into the carriage as he ordered the carriage driver to go to the nearest good hospital. Speedwagon wanted to deny his help but looking at the happiness radiating from Dio, he can only accept his help.

He felt a little weird as unlike how the usually evil guys that he had smelled, Dio was different. Although from his intuition, he knew that Dio was not completely indifferent to the death of people but he will do anything to reach his goal.

---

After sitting in the carriage, Speedwagon was astonished by the luxurious interior. This was the first time in his life that he has sat in such a luxurious carriage. Heck, it can be said that this was probably the first time that he has seen such luxury at such a close range. He felt a little jealous of such a thing but he still maintained his calm.

He then glanced at his friends, they were lying beside him. Both Tattoo and Mob A were still unconscious. He could only sign internally as he felt that he attacked Dio without any information, which he regrets a little.

Moving his head to his front, he glanced at the Dio. Although he was the first to attack Dio, and he feels a little guilty for it, he still felt that they rushed to agree to the blonde's proposal but still, he didn't regret his decision. The person in front of him had already promised him that he will let him leave whenever he wants.

Dio was looking at the outside scenery through the window as he took the sweet fresh air of nature. He still couldn't get full of such cool fresh air. As he felt Speedwagon's stare, he moved his face and said, "Well, I think that I should introduce myself. My name is Dio Brando, but due to the recent death of my father, I was adopted by the Joestar family. It has been three years since they adopted me, so in a way, you can also call me Dio Joestar. But I would rather prefer to be called Dio only."

Astonished by his background, Speedwagon went into a little trance but recovered in an instant. He knew about the Joestar family, After all, they were known for donating money at various charity occasions and making trouble with various noble families for any injustice they might see. "I see. *cough* Well, I'm Robert E. O. Speedwagon. I am not affiliated with any kind of organization." Speedwagon felt a little awkward because, unlike Dio's background, his introduction was a little pale.

Dio just smiled at him and nodded at him. Then there was a little awkward silence between them. Dio was not much good at socializing with people because of his monotonous numb life where the only talk he had was about work while Speedwagon was nervous and was thinking about what to talk about.

As the silence prevailed, Dio opened his mouth to remove the awkwardness. "I'm a little quiet person, so any communication with me might feel a little awkward. Well, you can ask me anything that you want to know before you start to work for me."

Speedwagon started to ask several questions about his job, to which Dio replied readily. A few moments passed as all the Speedwagon's answers were answered and he was astonished as Dio had given him too much liberty. Not only will he be getting the investment to operate on, but also a lot of support. This was like a heaven-sent gift.

He was a little hesitant to accept because the offer given to him was too good to be real. He felt a little overwhelmed by all the support he was given. Inwardly he vowed that if he was successful in the future, he will never forget Dio's favor and will stay loyal to him forever.

With that in mind, he asked Dio the most important question that was bugging him, "Dio, I would like to ask to what your life goal is. I don't think that you will have any small goals. I would like to know what your dreams are."

Normally Dio preferred that people address him as lord or -sama but he didn't mind Speedwagon.

Dio, who was resting his head on his palm, as his hand was on the armrest of the window, narrowed his eyes as he said, "Well, normally I would not have said to anyone about my goals as they might be beyond their understanding, but I think that you might be able to understand my goals."

Speedwagon laughed a little and asked, "What dreams can be so weird and unique that people cannot understand them? Don't worry Dio, I will not laugh at your dream even if they will be absurd."

Dio just snuggled his shoulder and looked at the moon in the night sky and said, "My goal... My goal is to become a God! I want to conquer the whole world and become the strongest person there is!"

Speedwagon's eyes widen a little and he felt like laughing. He felt that Dio have a delusive dream. It was as if Dio has been reading a lot of fantasy storybooks. He almost laughed but looking at Dio's serious face with a sneer, he could only cough and reply, "*Ahem*, well, I would like to work hard to help you rule the world and help you in your way to becoming the strongest person there."

Not minding Speedwagon's not-so-serious promise, he just yawned and shifted his gaze to the scenery outside the window.

---

After dropping Speedwagon and his friends in the nearby hospital and paying for their bill, Dio finally returned to the Joestar Mansion.

He had already given Speedwagon his recommendation for his company and had already told Wang Chan about the things that have happened and had told him to give a good job and investment to Speedwagon.

It was late night and George would have been either doing his paperwork or sleeping due to exhausting himself.

As he made his way toward his room, he found the door to his room open. Through the gap in the door, he saw Jonathan Joestar searching for something in his room. What astonished him more was that unlike his usual weak composure of Jonathan, he was a lot firmer and had a posture of a fighter.

With the firm muscles and straight back, he was acting a little weird and... anxious. He was going through his stuff as if looking for something urgently. This alarmed Dio. He quickly concluded that Jonathan is searching for something important for him, but he quickly discarded it as he had once warned Jonathan to not enter his room without his permission.

Then the other assumption was the worst-case scenario, Jonathan being reborn. From how he was acting and the aura he was giving out, he can easily conjure about it. It was not weird to be reborn as he has reincarnated himself. This made his situation turn from easy mode to hard mode.

These thoughts made Dio almost go into madness. His mind went into chaos and he quickly racked his mind and composed himself for the upcoming confrontation. With a deep breath, he quickly calmed down his body and mind and slowly entered his room.

The door made a creaking noise as Dio opened it. This made Jonathan stop his track and shift his gaze to Dio, who was looking at him with a frown. His face had a frown and he felt it would be a little hard to explain things to Dio.

Indeed, just as Dio had thought, Jonathan was reborn. In his previous life, the last thing he remembered was him embracing Dio's head with a smile as he died. Soon darkness engulfed him and he found himself sleeping on his bed.

At first, he was confused a lot about what was happening as suddenly a lot of memories came crashing down in his mind.

Unlike his past version, the new Dio was a lot different. Although the new Dio didn't mistreat him, he didn't let go of the doubts he had. After all, before he was reborn, he had the experienced Dio's acting.

He quickly found out that Dio had already acquired the stone mask beforehand, and in the fear of Dio using and experimenting with the Stone Mask, he was searching for the Stone Mask in Dio's room before Dio entered the room, making a tough situation for him.

-

On the other hand, Dio became more convinced about Jonathan being reborn after seeing his eyes have a firm will.

'This had turned into a difficult situation... but it doesn't matter. It will only fasten my speed of using the Stone Mask. Even if Jonathan is reborn, it will take a lot of years before he reaches the same state he had at his peak in the anime.'

'*Phew* I'm tensed for no reason, after all, he cannot hurt me without any reason or he will be punished by George. Everything can still be managed. Thankfully I had already transferred the Stone Mask to the main office. I will use it instantly tomorrow before it will turn dark.'

'Jonathan Joestar... what new experience will you bring me? I am looking forward to looking at your despair-filled face hahahaha'

=====================

Hey guys! I hope you like the chapter. The plot will fasten up more after Jonathan is reborn.  It would be appreciated if you guys comment or write a review. Thank you~

-SR_2027.

3