Chapter 15 – Swords Fight!
186 6 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A few hours had passed after Dio had become a Vampire. The day has come to an end as the sky was now covered in darkness. The only source of Light was the Full moon which illuminated the Earth.

Just as Dio had expected, Jonathan was able to convince the man to tell him where Dio was hiding. It took him a lot of time to reach here and he had also used a lot of stamina while the condition of his left leg has gotten a little worse. But nonetheless, Jonathan was finally able to reach his destination, the mansion where Dio was hiding.

Looking at the Mansion which was illuminated by the moonlight while a purple aura was leaking out of it, Jonathan felt goosebumps appear all over his body.

"This Ominous aura! This is definitely the place where Dio would be hiding."

Steading his body, he calmly walked toward the Mansion. But what astonished and made him confused was that he didn't find anyone trying to kill him as he reached the main gate.

But this only increased his cautiousness as unlike the Dio he had fought previously who fought head-on, the new Dio plays dirty. He had experienced it firsthand. This only increased his determination as he knows that the next step that Dio will take would probably take over the town and turn everyone into Undead and kill a lot of innocents.

Just as he was about to touch the doorknob, he stopped. And just as he stopped, the doorknob suddenly turned into a stone spike and was shot out of the door toward his stomach.

Although a bit astonished by this course of events, Jonathan quickly drew out his sword and instantly blocked the spike.

*Cling!*

The spike hit the sword and quickly scattered into tiny pieces as Jonathan's face turned serious as he was able to feel how powerful the strike was. If he didn't block the strike, the spike would have literally created a hole in his stomach.

Inhaling deeply, Jonathan said seriously, "Come out. I know you are behind the door. I can sense you."

Just as Jonathan said this, a sign was heard as a lean muscular man came out destroying the door as smoke screened his figure. The dust slowly settled as a muscular lean man calmly walked out.

This man had tan skin with a lean muscular figure giving him both an imitating and charming look. The man appeared to be around the age of 20 years old. He had glowing golden eyes with dark brown hair, giving him a unique charm.

The man was not wearing anything on the upper half of his body, showing his perfectly modeled body. He had a black dragon tattoo on the left side of his torso. A katana hung on his lower left stomach area.

まこと on Twitter 

{First time trying to insert an image over here. Hope this works...}

"If you didn't have that sword, you would definitely have died."

The man placed his right hand on the right side of his stomach while leaning back a little giving off a carefree aura as he leaned his right leg heel, resting it on his left leg and taking a pose, he continued, "My name is Suzuki Haru. I am from the far East. I used to be a swordsman but one day my son became sick from an unknown disease and I had been roaming for a few years around the world, searching for a cure for my son while traveling to different places along with my family."

"Then I met Dio-sama! He cured my son and showed me the POWER OF GODS!"

"Jonathan Joestar! I will be your opponent. But before we fight, I want to ask you a question."

Anyone who sees how he was standing might feel that he might be carefree, but JoJo could see that he had almost no opening in his defense. His pose provided him with an easy defending position. JoJo nodded his head and asked, "What do you want to ask?"

Haru frowned a little and used his free left hand to rub his chin as he asked, "I'm a bit confused about how you noticed that the Doorknob was abnormal. I don't think that I left any signs of it being fake!"

Jonathan replied, "The doorknob was golden in color but the abnormality lay in its shine. The doorknob looked as if it was made up of wood or soil. This should be abnormal as all the things like doorknobs, window frames, etc., that I had seen around the mansion were decorated in 'shiny' golden-colored materials which reflected the moonlight even though they might be fake."

Haru felt enlightened and he said, "Thank you for explaining. Please follow me so that we can fight to fill our hearts."

Taking a reluctant Jonathan, Haru walked to an empty area with a plain stage.

"Now then, let me show my loyalty to Dio-sama by burying you here!" With that, he drew out a katana from his side, held it with his hands, lashed out at Jonathan, and slashed at him.

'Fast!', Jonathan thought as he used his sword to parry his strikes. He channeled his Hamon over his sword and used it to fight back against Haru.

*Clink* *Cling* *Clink* *Cling*

*Clink* *Cling* *Clink* *Cling*

The sound of swords clashing against each other was heard throughout the silent night. Jonathan, struck Haru on his sword as Haru was pushed back a little but Haru quickly balanced himself and slashed horizontally toward Jonatan. To this Jonathan quickly jumped in the air, and used this opportunity to slash Haru's head off.

Haru was barely able to dodge the slash by leaning back but the sword was still able to slash his nose off. Thankfully he used his hand to push upward. But this was still not the end, Jonathan took the advantage and delivered a hard Hamon-filled kick toward Haru. Haru used his wrist to take the strike.

"AHHHHHH!"

Haru covered the lower half face as he felt his face burn while one of his hands was limp due to the Hamon destroying them internally. But somehow he was still able to survive but had to experience brutal pain. Due to this, anger soared in, Haru's head and thinking that this was as if he was insulted, shouted, "Y-You insolent fool! I will chop you in a thousand pieces! Feel my wrath!", shouting that, Haru used all his power and struck back at Jonathan swiftly.

{A/N: Courting Death!}

Just like that, another round of clashes began, but this time used his all strength, which was fuelled further with the anger, but this didn't make Haru a mindless beast! He was completely sane but as a professional swordsman, he had learnt how to use his emotions to fuel his power.

On the other hand, Jonathan was pushed and thrown back as if he was a ragdoll, noticing that, he used the momentum of the strike from Nash's sword to be thrown back and quickly distanced himself.

On the other hand, Haru quickly took his chance to heal himself from the small burning cuts all over his body and also grow back his nose.

'S-Strong! I can feel my arms getting numb even when I'm using the momentum to reduce the strength of his strikes! I have to quickly find a way to defeat him!'

Catching his breath, Jonathan closed his eyes for an instant, removing all the thoughts while inhaling deeply. Instantly he opened his eyes and ran toward Haru. But unlike the previous head-on strikes, his movements were as if his body was moving smoothly like a water flow!

When Haru struck his sword on Jonathan, Jonathan quickly tilted his sword a little. When Haru noticed it, it was too late and his sword slid down on Jonathan's sword. Taking this opening, Jonathan slashed his sword at Haru's head as he altered the trajectory of his slash. Jonathan used all his momentum to make it as swift as possible.

*Swish!*

"HUEGH!"

At the last moment, Haru was barely able to avoid the strike by discarding his sword and doing a backflip while using his legs to hit Jonathan on his chin. Sadly for Haru, Jonathan altered his sword's path and cut off both his legs from their joints.

*Thud!* "AHH!"

Haru landed on the solid hard floor and formed a small crater on his landing place.

{A/N: Yamcha Died Style! but he landed on his back and not his face first}

As Haru landed, he coughed blood and felt a lot of pain in the place where his legs were cut off. He took a deep breath and used his hands to sit up on the ground and looked toward Jonathan who was now standing in front of him as his sword was pointed toward his face.

Signing up, he asked, "Why are you still not killing me off? You have the best chance right now!"

Jonathan looked at him, still cautious of a possible ambush, and replied, "You still have a son and wife to take care of. I don't know what will happen to them if you are killed by me right now... So please give up and surrender. I don't want to kill you."

On hearing this reply, Haru stared back at Jonathan. Jonathan didn't back off in the staring contest as both of them stared back at each for a short time when Nash broke the silence and said with a sigh, "You are as naïve as Dio-sama had said, you will not kill me if I would have mentioned my family... I wonder how-"

Just as he was about to continue, a cold voice filled with authority interrupted him, "You have already wasted enough time, Haru. Finish this up quickly and return back instantly. You have already shown me your loyalty by trying to fight Jonathan. In fact, I never doubted you. Now finish the task. I'm already satisfied with today's entertainment."

Jonathan frowned and murmured loudly, "DIO!"

Haru, on the other hand, heard the voice and was astonished at first but soon felt happiness. After all, among so many people who were converted into Undead, he was one of the few people who were selected to be turned into a Vampire through the Mask.

He was deeply moved when Dio allowed him to have a duel with Jonathan when he requested it and showed that he trusted him a lot. With a smile, he looked back into the dark interior of the house through where he had broken the door and replied, "As you command, Dio-sama!"

With that, he instantly stood up, astonishing Jonathan as he previously cut off Haru's legs. Looking down, he noticed that the legs which he had cut off, were now reattached back from where they were cut off from.

"NANI!?"

Chill ran up Jonathan's spine as Jonathon quickly distanced himself from Haru and readied himself for a possible attack. although he tried to keep his serious face, sweat poured down his face. 'W-What just happened!? I didn't even see him move!', He thought.

On the other hand, Haru acted as if nothing had happened to him. He quickly created cracking sounds as he moved his joints and said, "I'm quite astonished, Mr.Joestar. At first, I didn't understand why Lord Dio was cautious of you, but after fighting you, I can say that you were able to defeat me even when I used only 30% of my strength while Mr. Joestar had only trained for only two or three days! And that too when you are injured!"

"If you are given a week or two, I don't think that I will even be able to defeat you, even if I use dirty tricky attacks! Rejoice, you will be the second person on whom I will be using my abilities!"

Saying this, Haru smiled smugly toward Jonathan and raised his hand.

========

{Kono Cliffhanger Da!}

How was the fighting scene? I took a lot of time writing it up. This might probably be one of the few detailed fighting scenes in this Fanfic. And this is the first detailed fighting scene that I have given so much time to write. I had to think of various scenarios and watch Part 1 to think of the fighting scene. Although I haven't used the Overdrives and various Hamon techniques, I think that this is still passable.

Join my discord! Link: https://discord.gg/jPkT22WUxe

-SR_2027~

6