Chapter 19 – Death of Zeppeli and friends
125 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next day, just as expected, Noah was able to capture and turn Jack into a Lesser Vampire.

On the other hand, Dio got a piece of news regarding a certain group of Hamon-using people coming to London. With that, the next phrase of Dio's plans began.

But this also made Dio remember the duo, Tarkus and Bruford. Since Bruford betrayed Dio in the anime, he had decided that he will not revive that traitor but will revive only Tarkus.

----

Walking calmly, a group of five people entered the city. The person in the lead was a man of average to above-average height, muscular build, and defined, pointed facial features. He has dark, curly hair that protrudes somewhat from under his hat and a thin, well-groomed handlebar mustache. He wears a suit, a bow tie, and a top hat that had a checkered print on them.

This man was none other than Will Anthonio Zeppeli! The person who taught Jonathan the Hamon Breathing and had a major part in the defeat of DIO.

Along with him were Dire, Straizo, the close friends of Zeppeli, and two other Hamon users, Dache and Ceba.

Dire is a Hamon disciple under the Hamon Master Tonpetty, and is a very close friend of Will Anthonio Zeppeli. He is a very muscular mature man who has chiseled features and has white hair and an oversized flattop. He wears light leather armor over cotton clothes.

Straizo is a male of average height and athletic build with long, straight dark hair. His attire consisted of a thick tunic complete with wristbands, knee pads, and a large cloak. He had rather a charming look.

As for Danche and Ceba, they are actually twin brothers! They actually look alike! And what made them powerful is that they actually can share their Hamon with each other without any contact and thus they had twice the side of normal Hamon Users. They are 35 years old and had a height of 6'1 foot. They have light brown hair and light raven blue eyes.

Sadly they were not as talented as the other disciples but they have courageous hearts, making them one of the strongest people in the Tibet Temple, the gathering place of the few surviving Hamon Users.

As soon as they entered the inner section of the town, they noticed the ominous aura that the town was surrounded by. This aura was so ominous that all the Hamon Users got goosebumps formed on their bodies.

With a serious face, Dire said, "Will...", Nodding his head, Zepplie replied, "Yes, I can feel it! This is the sign of the rising of a Devil. We must inform Master Tonpetty as soon as possible! Otherwise, it would be too late."

With that, they retreated and Danche and Ceba left the group to tell their masters about the ominous feeling that they felt and how there might be a high chance of Vampires being present in the town.

Unknown to them, a group of people was keeping watch on them. If one looked closely at their head, one will find a small bud made up of muscles pulsing. On noticing Danche and Ceba leaving the group, they nodded and 3/4th of the group left with the Dance and Ceba while one of the remaining people left to inform Dio about the situation.

-

Zeppeli and his group tried to ask the townspeople if they had noticed any unusual events, only to get that there was an unnatural rain, and other than that there were only negative replies instead they praised that the Town now felt safer after the recent capture of Jack the Ripper and they even praised their Lord, Lord George. Unknown to them, none of them knew that their lord was already dead.

With the news, the group left for the search for George Joestar, as they can say for sure that George Joestar would definitely know about all the unnatural that might have occurred in the town.

Just as they reached the Joestar Mansion, they found that it was actually empty! Searching around for some information, it turned out that the Joestars had transferred to some other place and their location was unknown. Realizing that the Joestar family might be in danger, they entered the Joestar mansion, trying to search for any clues that they might find.

Sadly, even going through all the rooms and furniture, they didn't find anything. In the end, they decided to find a hotel or inn for their stay. Which was their mistake.

-

As soon as the night fell, the hotel was surrounded by a lot of people. They were none other than the Vampires that Dio had created. This group was commanded by Noah. While Jason, Natalia, and Tarkus were also present for support.

As soon as they were standing outside of the door where Zeppeli and his group were, Noah noticed that the room was empty as with his Blood Manipulation ability, he is actually able to detect living beings within the range of 20 meters. With that, Noah burst into the room only to find the room empty, and a letter was written on the only table in the room, telling them to meet at a location.

With a little headache, Noah ordered some of his goons to return to Dio while Jason and Natalia follow him to the location which was said in the letter.

---

On the other hand, when Danche and Ceba were resting on a ship that they took, a knock was heard on their door. They opened the door to find a kid about 13 years old. The kid informed them that the dinner was ready.

Nodding at the child, both of them entered a huge dining hall. They sat in a corner of the hall and ate the food that was served. But as soon as they completed eating the food, they suddenly felt dizzy. Even when they tried to use Hamon to remove that effect, they soon fell unconscious.

They were soon surrounded by all the people present. Some of them were vampires while others had a bud on their heads.

Danche and Ceba were actually served food with the poison from Natalia added to it. So they would soon be added to the ranks of Dio.

---

On the other side, when Noah and the group reached the destination, they found the area empty. their destination can be said to be just like the place where the fight between Dio and goon fought with Jonathan, Zeppeli, and Speedwagon. But here, there was no graveyard.

As soon they reach the location, Noah rushed through the area, searching for any possible location where Hamon users might be hiding, and surely, Noah suddenly and looking at a small hill ordered, "Come out. I know that you are hiding in the hollow out of the mountain."

"Tch. They sure are strong, Zeppeli. And the maniacal aura from that Blonde guy and that girl is very strong! I don't know how many people they might have killed until now!"

Dire tch'ed and said that to Zeppeli while they removed the leaf hideout that they formed with the Hamon and hid themselves in a hollow out. His face showed a frown from how their opponent had a powerful dark aura. Indicating how dangerous they can be.

They had selected this place so that their war does not harm any innocent while they can give their all in the fight.

With a serious face, Zeppeli said, "I know, Dire." Then looking at Noah, he said, "Even if this is the first time we met, Vampire, I will say this to the mask that awaken you. We met at last.", and while snapping his fingers at Noah who was watching at them with an expressionless face, he continued, "Hey Baby, tell me where the Joestar family! They are innocent."

Noah, annoyed at their attics, felt anger at them, after all, this group of mongrels dared to order him to do things. But he calmed his anger down and took a deep breath.

Tiling his face a little and rubbing his chin with the back of his hand, a smile formed on his face as he said, "Oh, the Joestar? They are already dead! But I do have to say that they were quite a delicacy according to my Lord." His smile was so wide that it dangered to split his face in half.

As soon as he said that a frown formed on the face of Zeppeli and his friends. The information of there being a powerful vampire ruling over the current group was something of a dangerous matter.

But Dire directly rushed toward Noah.

"DIRE! STOP!"

Knowing how dangerous it could be, Zeppeli and Straizo called out to him and tried to rush toward him, but they were attacked by Jason, Tarkus, Natalia, and the other undead.

"Hehe, you ants have to defeat us to save your friend from his death. Bahahaha!"

"Damn you, Vampires!"

-

Noah, looked at Dire who was walking toward him, and with a smirk asked, "Ho? You're approaching me? Instead of helping your friends and running away, you wish to face me, Noah Greyson?"

"I can't beat the shit out of you without approaching you!"

"Ho! So come as close as you want! Come as close as you want toward your own death!"

On the other hand, Dire used his footwork to make a series of afterimages as he rushed Noah. Looking at how Dire was able to form his after images, Noah said with admiration, "What interesting footwork! But still... it's useless. DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT YOUR PATHETIC TRICK WOULD WORK ON ME!?", not minding what Noah was saying, Dire jumped in the air and used both feet to attack Noah.

Noah just blocked his legs, which made Dire laugh as he suddenly spread his legs and said, "You fell for it! Fool!", with that he formed a cross with his hand and attacked Dio.

"THUNDER CROSS SPLIT ATTACK!"

"Heh. Don't you still understand the situation you are in!?", looking at Dire mockingly, Noah, just laughed. Suddenly Dire stopped his movement in the mid-air. Slowly the eyes shine in Dires eyes died and he fell to the ground. As he fell to the ground, blood started to flow out from his mouth, eyes, nose, and ears.

Noah just took out a napkin from his pocket and wiped his hand and removed the show stains that might be there because of the kick that he stopped. When Dire tried to attack him, Noah used his Blood manipulation skill to destroy all the blood vessels inside Dire's body and burst both his heart and brain and thus killing Dire instantly.

"DIRE! DAMN YOU, VAMPIRE! I WILL KILL YOU", When Zeppeli saw how Dire had died, the memories of his father and how he died, veins popped on his body as he started to overuse his strength. Straizo was also the same.

"Sunlight Yellow Overdrive!"

"Zoom Punch!"

"Ripple Cutter!"

"Sunlight Wave Kick!"

"Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora"

*BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM*

Soon a fury of strikes was launched by both of them, having the intent to kill the vampires as soon as possible and rush towards Dire. Each attack was so strong that it could destroy whole hill-like structures on which they were fighting on!

Sadly for them, there were still a lot of powerful opponents they had to face. There were so many zombies that they could make a small mountain of corpses if they are pilled together!

As soon as they had killed tens of undead, they suddenly noticed that they were having a hard time breathing as they were reaching toward Natalia and Jason.

"Nani? What the hell is happening!?", just as they continued, their breathing became uneven, losing the proper Hamon breathing routine that they should be having. Thus making them weaker and weaker as the time passes by.

In the end, Zeppeli was bitten by a zombie at the last second as he was weak and unable to use Hamon properly. Straizo noticed that as sweat formed on his head. In the final attempt, he used all his strength to rush at Zeppeli and take him away and escape from that place as soon as possible.

Sadly for them,  just as they escaped the encirclement, they were greeted by Noah, Natalia, and Jason who blocked their paths. They were posing at them as if mocking him for how weak he is.

Looking at the situation he's in, Zeppeli remembers what his master had said, about how he was destined to die. With that in mind, he thought, 'So this is my fate?'

With sweat pouring down, feeling the death nearby, Zeppeli coughed blood from his mouth and using the barely available Hamon, said, "Straizo, take on my will! Survive as long as it is possible!", with that, Zeppeli activated his final technique!

"DEEP PASS OVERDRIVE!"

As soon as Zeppeli activated his final and strongest technique, both his and Straizo's body started to glow incredibly. Hot Hamon energy was released from Zeppeli's body and entered Straizo's body, whose body started to twitch as his eyes were wide because of what Zeppeli did.

Straizo started to feel the newly emerging energy inside his body. On the other hand, Zeppeli started to grow old as time passed by. This process continued for a few seconds and when it stopped, Straizo had a dark face. Straizo bit his lips so hard that blood started to come out of the injury as tears flowed down his cheeks.

"Zeppeli!"

Taking the body of Zeppeli in a bride carry position, Straizo cried out Zeppeli's name out loud in grief.

With that, Straizo felt anger emerge from deep within his body. And with an angry face, he looked at Noah, Natalia, and Jason who looked at him with amusement. Their face made his mind go into more anger.

Just as he was about to rush at them, a voice interrupted the situation.

"I'm disappointed in you guys. I told you guys to kill them and turn them into vampires as soon as possible, but here are you, giving time to opponents to power up and transform into a more powerful stage."

Straizo felt a chill creep up his body when he heard this voice. The voice was calm but carried a sense of majesty. Looking at the cliff he saw a person standing on the highest cliff.

The person had blonde hair and his red eyes were shining in the dark night.

The moon formed a halo behind his head, making the scenes so holy that if someone saw the scene, they would think that their god had descended upon the earth.

But for Straizo, the man released so much dark aura that he felt that if he face the blonde vampire, he will die instantly without any resistance!

A word resonated from his soul.

Dio. (God-(ly))

=====

[2510]

Gimme your power stones and comments!

Let me clear up my personality of Noah. Noah acts graceful and noble when he is not fighting or is in front of Dio. But when he is in a fight, he becomes a narcissistic maniac who massacres people without any remorse.

For reference, see up Ushiwakamaru from Nasuverse. Just turn her into a male and make it so that she's indifferent from the heart and kills people without hesitation.

5