Chapter 21 – Preparation for War against Hamon Clan and Stand Users
106 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

~(After 2 years)~

{8: 00 PM}

A huge ship can be seen sailing somewhere in the sea. One couldn't see a land wherever their sight lands.

Dio stood on the ship's main mast while looking in a particular direction. If one looks around, one might be astonished to see tens of ships sailing along with the ship he was standing on.

A strong wind blew, but Dio stood there as if he was a statue.

It had been two years since he had killed Jonathan and all the support characters that played a huge part in DIO's defeat in the storyline. After that, he started to expand his area of influence silently as fast as he could. And it went, smoothly. It can be said that his influence has reached up to the whole of west Eurasia! He can say that he rules over half of Eurasia.

He could have ruled over a larger area, but he had to maintain the economy and other stability. And the quality of vampires was getting worse recently.

During these 2 years, he successfully found 40 more mutant vampires with various different abilities and had either brainwashed them or made them loyal to him. Although there were indeed a few of these vampires who are not completely loyal, the fear that he had planted inside their hearing was enough for them to not rebel, even when he dies by an accident.

There was also another group of Vampire who was ruling over some part, but they proved as punching bags for their subordinates to get more fighting experience.

During these 2 years, he also found a way to survive in the sunlight!

With a lot of experiments, he was able to form a layer of 'protective barrier' like the dead cell walls of plants and trees all over his body. During this time, his whole body turns white and he has to close his eyes to reflect off all the Ultra Violet rays. Sadly, he couldn't move when he was in this state of 'Hibernation'.

During this state, he cants move but what made it more impressive is that when he covers his body in this state, he can survive an attack from a tank! This might be the result of the dead skin being shock-absorbent and sturdy.

Sadly, after all the other alternatives, he is not able to find another alternative.

What limited his experiments were technology and knowledge. And his intelligence also limited him.

He was able to learn this ability after practical experiments. What he lacked in his knowledge and theoretical deduction ability. After all, even after becoming a vampire and getting more intelligent, he's not Kars, who was born a genius.

Just as he was in his thoughts, a voice was interrupted by a voice.

"Lord Dio, we will reach the destination within an hour."

Dio looked back and saw Natalia standing on the Mizzen of the ship. Recently she's been acting more intimate toward him and even showed various signs of being in love. But Dio had been ignoring her. At least for now. He had been busy with a load of work. Paperwork, experiments, eating, teaching, etc. Even making 'Vampire Laws' to keep the number of vampires under control.

He barely had time for things during these 2 years, after all, he started to rule over such a huge area in such a short area. Thanks to his Vampire body, he didn't need sleep and can stay active as long as he regularly drinks blood.

So he might accept her offer to relieve some stress soon.

-

Nodding at her, Dio just simply jumped directly from the main mast of the ship, leaving a pouting Natalia.

The wind blew strongly as he fell from such height, but Dio was not bothered by it. Suddenly wings like ice gliders formed on his hand and back, making his fall very slow as he reached the ground. And with a small impact, not damaging the ship deck, Dio landed safely on the Deck as the other vampires and mind-controlled humans started to greet him respectfully by lowering their heads.

Dio ignored them and reached the Captain's cabin, and sat down watching the ship sail against the waves of the ocean. As soon as he sat, a waiter served him blood in a wine glass, which he accepted and started to drink while savoring the taste.

The main reason that he was sailing was that he was going to attack the Hamon Clan and destroy them once and for all. The main reason for doing that was that the Hamon Clan sniffed the hint of his existence and had started to recruit people and assemble an army of Hamon users.

Sadly for them, Dio had already planted tens of rats within the Temple and the new recruits. As he had already expected this response from the Hamon Clan.

He had already secured the location for the Aja Stone and it can be said that he had already acquired it. But how can he let the Hamon clan be what it is currently as it is? They might prove a great hindrance for him in the future.

So to exterminate them, Dio had assembled 30 mutant vampires and hundreds of lesser vampires and animals. And it's only a matter of time before the Hamon clan will fall.

But what was bugging him the most was that there are four natural-born stand users in the Temple. But he already knew their weaknesses. With his regeneration and abilities, he alone was enough to massacre all the Hamon users but he didn't want to take a risk regarding this.

The first Stand is [Darknight] a humanoid stand which is like Silver Chariot but black in color, has heavy armor and is a lot slower, and uses a short sword instead of a Rapier. The main problem that they might face in defeating this Stand is its defense. According to the reports and descriptions, it is said that the stand has heavy armor that slows down the stand.

There is an assumption that this stand can remove its armor. And its range is 20 meters. And it can also fight hand-to-hand style.

The second stand is [Lightly Lemon], which is a very weak stand. Its ability is to make feel sour in their taste receptors and the intensity is so strong that a normal person might faint the intensity. The main problem is that it has a huge range of 30 meters and the stand is humanoid and can be used to fight hand to hand.

The third stand is [Slap] a unique user stand (The user is the stand itself). This stand is what impressed Dio a lot. The ability of this stand is that as long as people are too focused on the host of the stand, the humanoid(Host) can clap its hand and send the hostile people into a state of confusion and illusion for a minute!

Thankfully, [Slap] has a cooldown time of a minute per use.

The fourth stand is [Shell Shocked]. A defensive stand that can produce a strong circular yellow illuminating shied which protects its user from attacks from outside. This Stand has a very powerful defensive ability that only a missile loaded with can barely form cracks on its walls. These walls allow the people who the user wants to enter only inside the circular wall.

The walls of this stand are 20 meters in diameter. And the only weakness it has is that the user doesn't have any humanoid stand that can defend him. And he can't exit the parameters of his shield.

What makes the situation more problematic is that none of the Vampiric abilities works on them like Hypnosis due to the normal Hamon as well as the Stand Hamon. And if they attack then when they're together, it will be their own defeat as together these stands covers up each other's weakness.

So it will be idiotic to fight them head-on.

With the plans in his mind, Dio sipped the blood in satisfaction. He knows all their weakness and ways which he can use to defeat them.

'After all, good guys are weak guys...'

---

~(After a month)~

Somewhere in Tibet, several huge long pillars surrounded a huge cylindrical structure. This structure was the main location where Hamon users were trained.

Standing on the highest pillar of the Hamon temple, Master Tonpetty was looking at the endless tents which were set up surrounding the mountains on which the Hamon Temple was located. These tents were so strong that even when the strong wind was blowing, they didn't even flutter. Showing the power.

Looking sad, Tonpetty said, "So finally the time has come... isn't it? The inevitable rise of the devil which will spread its wings over the world and consume it.", his face showed sadness, but he quickly returned to his usual face.

"Master Tonpetty!"

A voice of a young boy sounded, making Tonpetty smile a little and look at the child.

Under his breath, Tonpetty continued, "But the Devil will be defeated by the Hero.", although his predictions are not on to the point, to destroy the evil of the world, fate had given rise to this child. Sadly the child is 15 years old and was still too naïve.

The child was Moses. Moses was a natural-born stand user, and his stand, [Slap] was considered super strong by Tonpetty and was predicted to lead to the downfall of the Devil. Moses was currently standing on the rope near the pole where Master Tonpetty stood.

In a soft voice, Tonpetty asked, "What is it, Moses?"

With a confused voice, Moses asked, "Master Tonpetty, when are we going to attack these evil vampires!? All the Hamon users are already prepared for the attack! Please give your orders! We have already lost our connections to the outside world and our brothers are already dissatisfied!"

Signing, Tonpetty pointed his finger toward a particularly larger tent asking, "Moses, what do you see there?"

Moses squinted his eyes and saw several people going in and out, carrying luggage and arranging things. But what made him angry particularly was that there were several pillars to which several unconscious people were tied.

"Those Bastards! How can they involve and hurt innocent!? Their enmity is against us! Why are they involving other innocents!"

Looking at Moses who was cursing in anger, Master Tonpetty signed. Just as he had expected, Moses was too naïve. With a strong mind, Master Tonpetty said, "Moses..."

"Yes, Master Tonpetty"

"Promise me one thing for the future."

"What is it, Master Tonpetty?"

"Promise me that when the war begins, your main goal will be to kill the vampires than to help people."

"Master Tonpetty! What are you-"

"Don't interrupt me, Moses. Listen carefully. Don't worry about others. Your main goal is to defeat the Devil incarnate! As long as you kill the Devil, you will save far more people than you will be saving currently. During this time, you see a lot of your brothers die and you will be threatened! But do not accept his offer! Do you understand?"

With an angered face, Moses answered, "Master Tonpetty! I will never leave behind any of my brothers! As long as we survive, we can defeat the Devil! And helping people is what you taught me! How can I leave my brothers to die!? And I am sure that we will find a way to -"

"MOSES!", With an angry face, Tonpetty shouted Moses's name. But Moses just jumped along the ropes and ran away!

Tonpetty looked sadly toward the back of Moses in regret. Although he knew that Moses is the key to defeating 'The Devil', looking at his naivety, Tonpetty felt sad and angry at the same time.

Signing in tiredness, Tonpetty gave the tent which stood out the most and leaped on the ropes to return back to the Temple.

What they didn't notice was that their actions were noticed by someone.

-

Inside the Tent which stood out the most, Dio was drinking blood slowly. On his shoulder was an eagle... or something which had the body of a bird but had the head of a human and had the eyes of an eagle.

*Screech!*

"Lord! Lord! I saw two people on the highest pillar! *Screech*!"

Suddenly the eagle-human abdominal started to screech Dio placed his wine on the table and suddenly crushed the abomination to a mush. Then throwing the mush at the vampire dogs, Dio flicked his hand to remove the blood stains.

"I hate loud noises."

With a humph sound, Dio watched these dogs wage their tails and eat up the abominations. While on the side, a few more abominations similar to the one Dio crushed to death were trembling in fear.

With that, Dio looked at a Straizo who was now wearing butler clothes and said, "Hamon Clan... After the nightfall, tell them to come to meet us in a pre-war meeting. I'm sure that Tonpetty will do his best to stop the war from happening and save the lives of people."

"As you wish, Lord Dio."

With a sad voice, Straizo replied and started to prepare for the pre-war meeting conference.

Dio on the other hand had already set up a stage where he would not have to make any move and he would be able to defeat these stand users. After all, he would rather play on easy mode as long as he could.

=====

Hey guys, this is the first chapter of the second arc! Hope you enjoyed the previous arc and continue to enjoy the new chapters!

Gimme your comments and reviews! Thank you~

Join my discord: https://discord.gg/jPkT22WUxe

-SR_2027

2