Chapter 11. Dot’s memory (II)
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"What is wrong with you?!" Comat yelled at him angrily as he stood over him.

Loy looked back at him with an uncomprehending look.

"Don't you want the doll back?!" he asked him impatiently.

"I do" Loy answered without hesitation.

"Then why don't you take it back?!" Comat asked angrily.

"Because you were with it." Loy answered him honestly.

"But I took it from you!" Comat answered irritation in anger.

"If you really want it, then take it!" he exclaimed as he handed the doll to Loy. Loy reached out to grab it, but just before he touched it, Comat pulled it back to him.

Delight and full of joy, Comat began to giggle like the young kid he is with Loy missing the doll body by just an inch.

His sly grin grew as he challenged Loy.

"Do you want it? Take it!" he called again as he took a step back and held it out in Loy's direction.

Loy leaned down from the floor and reached out his hand but Comat quickly moved it out of the way once more, smiling and laughing along with his friends who only inflated his pride with their thunderous laughter.

He stepped back again. "Take it!" he called out as he was reaching out the doll.

But Loy, who understood what he was doing, sat up straight on the floor. He continued with the new game he invented in his mind.

Comat was fired up. "You're doing it wrong!" he shouted mad at him. Comat and his group gathered around Loy in a circle. "Catch!" Comat exclaimed as he tossed the doll over to his friend above Loy's head. "Hah!" shouted his friend in response as he threw it to the other boy in the group.

Above Loy, they threw the doll at each other. Loy looked at them incomprehension. Comat got even madder.

"You're doing it all wrong! You don't know how to play!" Comat wildly argued with Loy as he pulled him up by his shoulders to his feet.

While the children played catch between themselves with the doll, Comat forcefully pushed and dragged Loy after the boy who was with it.

"Like that!" he exclaimed as he instructed Loy how to play. "You have to chase him until you catch the doll!" he explained enthusiastically.

But Loy tried to resist pulling his hand in resistance to Comat's grip who held his hand tightly.

He was taught that he shouldn't play like that. They made it clear – "You are not allowed to touch any other children".

Comat gritted his teeth when he saw that he resisted and even succeeded in doing so. "A boy at Dot's age?!" he wondered in the struggle, amazed by his counter pull. Immediately, he signaled to his friend to help him drag Loy after the doll.

As two throw the doll between them, Comat and another friend dragged Loy around after it.

Laughing and having fun, the game soon turned into dragging Loy as they left the doll on the colorful sponge mattresses.

They giggled happily.

"I can't.... please...They said I can't….. stop, please.." Loy requested with tears in his eyes, but they didn't listen.

They laughed and had fun, competing among themselves to see who was stronger and could drag him in his direction.

Dot, watching from the sidelines.

He thought it was funny, as he laughs with pleasure.

But as they continued, Loy became more and more scared.

"Stop... please... it's forbidden… please… stop..." Loy whispered, trying to hold back the tears as they seemed to break out at any moment. "Please...!" he shouted again in his thin, broken voice.

"Look!" Comat pointed out to his friends in despise, which let go of one of Loy's arms.

"Are you crying?!" Comat wondered as he examined him closely with mockery, "Why are you crying?! What's wrong with you?! How sensitive you are!" Comat complained to him as he saw Loy trying to wipe away his tears with his free hand.

Suddenly, a flash of green Energia appeared in front of Comat's face.

The sudden flash made him release Loy's hand and step back in confused apprehension.

Slowly, thick green Energia began to appear around Loy as he tried to hold back the tears with immense difficulty.

Crying a restrained cry, the Energia poured out of him more and more until it surrounded his entire body as it's keep growing, swallowing itself inside out.

"What's going on here?!" Comat yelled nervous as he looked at him with his shocked gaze.

The Energia continued to pour out of him more and more until it formed an Energia pillar that reached the ceiling of the building.

"Quick! Give it back to him!" Comat shouted to his friend who was holding the doll. But, his friend did not respond. He was mesmerized by the spectacle. Quickly, Comat grabbed the doll from his hand and threw it in front of Loy, who was currently a mass of green Energia in front of them.

"Here! We gave it back to you!" Comat tensed as he watched the Energia grow, afraid that he would attract the attention of the adults.

"You got it back! So what do you want?! Stop!" he shouted in panic.

Loy tried to hold back the tears but he couldn't, and from the tall Energia pillar he created, the Energia received a turn and began to swirl around him.

Soon, a vortex developed that reached the ceiling of the tall building, over six meters.

0