Chapter 001: The World Military Draft
629 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The sky is blue, cloudless, with the golden light of the sun pouring down to the surface of the sparkling sea, like a layer of the fine silvery veil in the water.

The morning sun is somewhat cold, with the rough sea breeze blowing through, adding some cold sensations, but the coast is lively with the people. They felt no chill, but their eyes are dazzling upon the sea.

The composition of the crowd is rather unusual too. There are four- or five-year-old kids who have snotty noses, and there are sixteen- or seventeen-year-old teenagers who wield iron swords. Such combinations are supposedly chaos in a noisy disorder, but it is calm for now. Only shaking bodies and disordered breathing prove that their mind is not as calm as the surface.

Suddenly, there was blood all over the sea, with waves breaking and collapsing as if there were monsters from hell coming out of the bottom of the sea. But this group of 'Scouts' did not fear but was happy. The beach was full of cheers.

The next moment, a clean, bare-chested teenager emerged from the bottom of the sea. In his hands, he carried about 10 meters long the Sea King. Each step might cause tremors in the soil and the sea to rush.

"Wow! Beating a Sea King in the sea with his bare hands makes Big Brother Longinus too strong!

"Idiot, this is not the first time, what is so strange? Your attention should focus on the fact that Big Brother Longinus has set another record. It only takes him three minutes to capture a Sea King! "

"I wonder when I will be as strong as Big Brother Longinus?"

"When you can be like Big Brother Longinus, who dives into the deep sea every day and doesn't stop to train his body, then you can say such nonsense!"

It's not just the seven- or eight-year-olds, but even these sixteen- or seventeen-year-olds who are so deeply committed to the 12-year-old Longinus. All of them call him big brother without any embarrassment.

The young man named Longinus has a sweet smile on his mouth, giving a sense of trust at a glance.

"Baki, please carry and distribute all these Sea Kings' meat!" Longinus jumped tall and fell like a meteor from the sky. He smashes his fist in the body of a Sea King and instantly cuts it into two balanced pieces.

The young man whose name was mentioned got up. He stood up with his head held high as though it were a great honor to be assigned a task to Longinus. The 'scouts' around him stared at him with envy and jealousy.

"Big Brother Longinus, I promise to get it done!" Baki approached the first half of the Sea King. He skillfully pulled the iron hooks into the sea king's bloody meat and then, with other 'scouts', kept the rope ready to pull back.

"By the way, big brother Longinus, this is today's newspaper. I almost forgot to give it to you." Baki scratched his head with embarrassment, took a carefully preserved diary from his arms, and gave it to Longinus.

"I make the problem for yourself." Longinus smiled and thanked him.

"No...... no problem, no problem at all!" Baki blushed and stuttered, then ran back to the team to carry the Sea King with his buddies.

 

............................……

 

The beach is filled with cooking smoke, and a delightful aroma attracts those who are hungry, but Longinus is not attempted. He does these until the last physical training. After that, he dragged his body to sit on the reef with the huge grilled meat for breakfast, which is the same weight as a mountain. He skims through today's newspaper to get information.

At this moment, Longinus looks cold and indifferent. If people like Baki see it, they will be shocked that the big brother Longinus, who is always smiling gently, will have such an unknown side.

Longinus gently closed the newspaper in his hand. His smile finally blossomed upon his cold face: "After three years in this world, I finally know what kind of era I am in now!"

As Longinus looked at it, it filled the first page of the newspaper with two headlines.

<<The Execution of the Pirate King Roger. The Age of Pirates Ends Forever!>>

<<The World Military Draft>>

What do you mean by the age of pirates has ended forever, is nothing more than the latest cover by the Marine and the government. They actually see more clearly than anyone else. A rampage of the age of pirates is coming. Otherwise, they will not be able to start the world military draft in this 'situation is the great ' case!'

Longinus calmly continues to eat roast meat. He thinks in his thoughts, 'From what I can guess, the island where I am now should be at the beginning of the first half of the Grand Line. However, I do not know which one of the seven routes, but at the beginning of the Golden Age of Pirates era, this place became the center of the disaster. The pirates who will then appear will not be the same kind of ten or twenty million bounty pirates who sometimes come to play during the past two years!

'To stay here, it is not only that we may meet the pirates that cannot be defeated at any time, but also that there are not many sea kings left around. It seems that it is time to leave here!'

'Whether it is to follow the current and become a pirate, or to cheat to erase the origin to become a Marine, it is not such a difficult choice for me.'

'With the natural talent of this body and the powerful souls that come with it, what is lacking is nothing but the systematic direction and teaching. After all, not everyone can be like Luffy when he was young has Garp to build the foundation, and after going to sea, he has Dark King Rayleigh to guide the Haki. To me, joining the Marine can make the most of my own talent, which is first part of it.'

'If I want my place in this sea, I can never give up this thing in order to help myself. Since I cannot leave the killing, it is better to choose the Marine that can kill pirates openly and at the same time can have something to rely on, this is the second.'

'I want to resolve the issue of my predecessor's mind. It is also necessary to use the intelligence system of the Marine and the World Government, which is the third.'

'Also, the so-called boot camp for me is only about pursuing interests. If it's really necessary, it's not a bad choice to disguise me in the dark and start a small one. ' Longinus's eyes fluttered, after all:

No one can live in a jungle without a sword. If you wish for better luck, you cannot forget the armor - Lu Xun.

"Big brother Longinus, big brother Longinus, this isn't good... not good!" A blue-haired teenager hurried in and said as he was short of breath.

The cold lines on Longinus' face eased quickly, and he instantly changed his personality: "Fitz, what happens, calm down and speak clearly."

When he seems to have found support, the agitated look on Fitz's face also eased. But his trembling legs prove that his inner fear is still not gone, "It is the Giant Rhino Pirates! It is the 37 million bellies bounty of the Giant Rhino Alex!"

14