Chapter 033: Dark Arbiter Felix
99 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

King Azka's words were like a thunderclap on the ground, causing the rest of the royal nobility to stand up from their seats in panic and shock.

Although the royal family hiring pirates is not a big deal, if they contact the pirates and conspire to kill other members of the royal family, including the Marine, this crazy action is enough to be defined as a rebellion.

Even if the King of Arabasta is crazy, it is impossible to provoke a behemoth like the World Government openly.

Not to mention the rest of the royal family and the Marine, even the nobles and Cobra who followed the King of Arabasta, looked at him with disbelief, hoping to hear the denial from his mouth.

Who knew that King Arabasta was shaking his head with a sigh, "Since you know this, why do you need to expose me? Originally, I had been convinced by the words of Lieutenant Commander Longinus, but now, I am forced to kill all of you."

"If you get to hell, always remember to repent of your stupidity!"

Confirmed by the King of Arabasta, the rest of the royal family and nobles remained in disbelief.

"What? King of Arabasta, you actually did this crazy act, aren't you afraid of the sanctions from the World Government?"

"Father, what are you talking about? You are pulling Arabasta into the abyss!" Cobra was also trying his best to dissuade.

"Humph! What do you know?" After hearing Cobra's words, the King of Arabasta, who had been looking at him coldly, finally had a hint of a scowl, "You always tell me that Arabasta has reached the edge of a cliff, but do you think I don't know about such things?"

"I know the situation in Arabasta better than anyone else!"

"So...... then Father why do you......"

"Arabasta is a out-of-control carriage, behind it is a constantly collapsing cliff, there may be hope if we continue to run, but once we stop the expansion, we will fall off the cliff and fall to pieces!"

"The only way to save Arabasta is to plunder, to keep on plundering, even if I know that the kingdom's army is no longer capable of fighting, I must keep the war going by other means."

"As for sanctions from the World Government? Hmph! As long as all the people here die, who will know it was us?"

"The vicious pirates destroyed the royal family and the marine, the brave and fearless King Arabasta came forward to save it all, what a perfect script!"

"Insane, you are really insane!" King Hisca only felt chills all over his body and could not stop calling out, "Someone, someone quickly arrest this madman for me!"

However, a dead silence outside the hall was so quiet that people panicked and chilled.

"Where are the guards? Why would no guards come in?" King Hisca yelled out of breath.

"No need to struggle, my people have taken over this palace, next, you just need to enjoy the drama called killing on stage."

"King Azka, since you already knew about his plot, you should have made all the preparations, right?" King Crete looked at King Azka, who seemed to be an outsider, with a hopeful gaze.

"Of course, if I wasn't prepared, how could I be stupid enough to throw myself into the net?" King Azka calmly took out the Kameko (Cameko) from his sleeve and smiled with satisfaction, "The secrets have all been recorded by me, so no matter what happens next, the World Government shouldn't suspect me!"

King Azka's words were a little confusing but gave the impression that he wasn't a good one either.

"King Azka, what...... are you talking about?" King Crete asked in a trembling voice.

"What do you mean?" King Arabasta also vaguely felt something unpleasant.

"What do you mean? Haha, let the mighty Captain Felix tell you the answer himself!"

During King Azka's maniacal laughter, a man whose body was shrouded in darkness, his face could not be seen and smelled of blood, walked in through the door, followed by many more grim-faced pirates, looking at the people in the hall with the eyes of measuring goods.

"Felix, you...... you betrayed me?" King Arabasta asked with disbelief.

"King Arabasta, do not say so badly, we are only a business relationship, since someone has offered a higher price, it is not difficult to understand that I change a partner in the middle of the thing!" Felix said helplessly, spreading his hands.

"You, you......" King Arabasta covered his chest. His face was pale as if he was so angry that he had suffered a heart attack.

"Father, Father, please don't scare me!" Cobra was a little shaken by this series of changes.

"Hahahaha! That's why you have to be generous, otherwise you'll end up losing out!" King Azka bragged proudly, "This is even more perfect, the death of King Arabasta due to too much stress should better confirm what the Kameko (Cameko) recorded!"

Hearing this, King Arabasta stood up in turn but still looked at Felix with angry reluctance, "Don't you want that kind of thing? I can give you more......"

"It's already too late. If you had agreed to my demands earlier, King Arabasta, it wouldn't have come to this." Felix led his pirates step by step on the stage as if he was a king in control of the whole situation, "Now, what I am asking for has long been not those, but all of you."

"With that kind of thing, even if I go to the New World, I also have a foundation, I really can also offer it to those really big people in exchange for more long-term development. King Arabasta, that kind of thing in your hands is really too useless!"

"Indeed, I should have listened to Cobra's advice earlier. Greedy pirates like you can never have enough, and even if today's events had not happened, sooner or later you would have betrayed and turned against me. King Azka, you wait, it won't be long before you end up in the same place as me, and I'll be waiting for you in hell!"

"I say, you guys are not too much in the eyes of the Marine, the bounty of 80 million pirates, although powerful, but far from being unable to deal with the presence there!" Commodore Adkin said in an unkind tone.

"Those New World Commodore does have a strong battle power to capture more than a hundred million pirates alone, but you such as the Commodore in Paradise can still be quite a bit of fire." Felix said disdainfully.

"Of course, I also know that the Commodore is not a figure that I can take lightly, so I have made all the preparations to deal with you, thanks to the gift of King Arabasta."

"It's over. It's all over. My kingdom and my power are all over!" When he saw the eyes of the crowd, King Arabasta said with a miserable face, "It's Kairōseki (Sea Prism Stone) powder, and the Commodore is an ability user, it was my original plan to use Kairōseki (Sea Prism Stone) powder to make all the ability users lose their ability to resist."

4