Chapter 036: Felix: Where’s The Greatest Duel?
103 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hearing what Felix said, those royal nobles also can't help but take a deep breath. This kind of big pirate who came back from the New World is a monster.

Facing the weak can trigger the fear in their minds that can achieve the crushing effect of instant death, and facing the strong, can amplify the fear in its own heart, allowing its own strength to increase and strengthen.

This kind of bug in general ability and their impression of those ability users is completely two worlds.

However, more people are shocked at the power of Longinus and even force a big pirate like Felix to take the initiative to put himself on the weak side. No wonder Commodore Adkin also bluntly said he is not the opponent of Lieutenant Commander Longinus.

"Longinus, you can be said to be one of the strongest people I met on the first half of the Grand Line, in order to show my respect, I will use my strongest strength to kill you!" Felix only felt the blood surge in his heart, as if he recalled himself at the time when he chose to go to sea for the sake of adventure.

"I'm sorry, but your fate is to spend the rest of your life in Impel Down to atone for your sins!" Longinus' extreme control of his body allowed him to quickly step on the ground dozens of times in a brief time, using the Rokushiki (Six Powers) of 'Soru (Shave)' to the extreme in terms of speed, appearing in front of Felix as if he were in a teleport.

"This again?" Felix's pale face showed a hideous smile, turned out to be instantly wrapped around his body with black mist, drifting black mist condensed into solid spikes, seemingly ready to exchange wounds with Longinus, laughing wildly in a trembling M-like manner, "Come on, let me feel your mighty huh, let me tremble under your mighty yeah!"

Felix thought clearly. Although he can not match the other side in terms of speed, he can match the other side to take a beating anyway. He can deepen his fear every time he is injured and then turn the fear into a source of strength.

In short, it is to pull the opponent to the same level and then defeat him with the rich experience of taking a beating.

However, Felix's perverted smile soon froze on his face because Longinus had already placed the Kairōseki (Sea Prism Stone) handcuffs locked on his wrists, his speed and reaction would have been no match for the other side, plus he had been thinking of passive beatings, it is surprising that he was not even able to react to become a prisoner at all.

In the absence of the grasp of the situation of the Kenbunshoku Haki (Color of Observation Haki), people with the ability to match up with agile opponents are actually very weak because the enemy does not need to be that powerful attack, as long as they seize the chance to bring the Kairōseki (Sea Prism Stone) in contact with the ability user just like Longinus, it will soon end the battle cleanly.

Of course, the average person will not bring the Kairōseki (Sea Prism Stone) handcuffs with them as Longinus did.

Felix was silent for a moment. His face was surprised with a sad and angry look, like a young girl who was cheated by her best friend who had given her greed, or by a scum, "How can you...... how can you cheat when you agreed to the final duel!"

"Idiot, who said yes to you? It's totally your own wishful thinking." The corners of Longinus' mouth twitched. His hopes ceased long ago for the average IQ of the One Piece World.

And around the royal nobility, and even those who are pirates and marines, they are also stunned and can not react similarly. 'We have got it down. You give us to see this?'

They thought the one that came next would be an epic battle that would be spectacular and even enough to go down in history.

It is a pity that they guessed the beginning but not the end. It was indeed a teaching case that should go down in history. Felix, as the antithesis material, taught the other pirates a lesson that the ability user must stay alert when fighting and not fall into a state of high ego.

"So the captain is an idiot? As an ability user, he didn't even know to be careful against the enemy's Kairōseki (Sea Prism Stone) attack!" The pirates who followed Felix had already cursed in their minds and retreated to the rear without a word of warning and could only hope that the marines would react later.

However, with two years of experience following Longinus, the marine, naturally, could not miss the opportunity to 'take advantage of the fire' and immediately surrounded the pirates after noticing their small movements.

"Is this the end? Is this the pirate that my father put all his hopes on?" Cobra only feels very ironic but also glad about Felix's betrayal. If not, now they will be awaiting a deeper disaster, and those who were supposed to suffer the doom by them is a successor to take all.

"You...... kidding, right? That is a big pirate with a bounty of 80 million bellies. How could it be so easily taken down by a lieutenant commander of the marine? It must be that I am under too much pressure to hallucinate. Yes, it must be so!" King Azka forced himself to hypnotize, but the malicious gaze around him was like he was on pins and needles. It is difficult to contain the fear inside.

"King Azka, according to the bad deeds you did in this pirate attack, I have the right to put you directly under arrest. Of course, considering your status as king, I will not directly put you into Impel Down. This time try to think of a good way to explain to those upcoming World Government officials!" Longinus locked the handcuffs on King Azka's wrists and clarified that he would not overstep his position.

"World Government...... officials?" King Azka gulped down his saliva with difficulty, this time knowing it would most likely be the infamous Cipher Pol that was coming, and no one would want to deal with those cold-blooded machines, even if he were the king.

"Lieutenant Colonel Longinus...... No, Sir Longinus, how about you do me a favor and pretend that this did not happen to me? You have proposed before a bill of cooperation of the four countries that I firmly support, I strongly promote every word you say. And...... by the way, I decided to sponsor 10 million...... no, 30 million bellies as your military expenses on behalf of the Kingdom of Azka in order to catch the pirates."

King Azka spoke with conviction and passion that those who didn't know thought he was talking about three billion bellies!

Longinus is twitching the corners of his mouth, and thirty million bellies are also one month's allowance for the rich lady Hina. Even if the Kingdom of Azka is far less wealthy than the Kingdom of Hisca, the amount of a kingdom talking about thirty million bellies is too cheap.

Longinus even suspected that this guy and Felix agreed on a price he never intended to honor.

No wonder Commodore Adkin said at the beginning that King Azka was foolish and greedy and was still behaving in such a way that he deserved to be the one to blame.

3