Chapter 043: The Talents That are Hidden in West Blue
90 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The warm sea breeze is blowing, the blue water is rippling, the seagulls are hovering and flying in the sky, and the fish are swimming freely in the sea.

"The Marine Hero Lieutenant Commander Longinus defeated the Black Cloth Pirates, and Captain Felix was arrested. That will await him will be the verdict of justice and the trial......" the tall man standing on the deck was reading aloud in a subdued voice, surrounded by shouts of approval and cheers.

"Lieutenant Commander Longinus is worthy of being a marine hero, it hasn't even been a week since the last time he personally went into danger to rescue the hostages!"

"When compared to the efficiency of Lieutenant Commander Longinus, the marines stationed in our kingdom are simply as useless, I really wonder if all their time and energy is wasted on boobs of women."

"I wish Lieutenant Commander Longinus could come and take a look at our West Blue."

"Is that Marine...... named Longinus? Was he the one who saved me at that time?" A small figure around the crowd is also listening intently, with a small face tensed up and looking very serious.

"Little Irene, do you know that young lieutenant commander too?" The person beside her saw this serious look was adorable, so she smiled and teased.

"Yeah, yeah! Uncle Isaac, I also hope to become as powerful as Lieutenant Commander Longinus!" The sweet voice of the little girl made the hearts of many people around who, like children, melt.

"Haha! Let's hope that our West Blue will have one more heroine in the future!"

The people around them are also laughing along. They don't think this little girl can also grow into a strong person like Lieutenant Commander Longinus.

The little girl shyly ran to the other side of the deck and was relieved to see that no one was watching. She did not dare to be in the center of attention for long.

"He defeated even a great pirate like Felix. That marine is powerful. No wonder he gave me the same feeling as the monster with ice at that time!" The little girl looked at the vast sea and murmured. He precisely was why Robin escaped from Sandy Island some time ago and changed his identity to return to West Blue.

"It is said that the most dangerous place is the safest place, plus I showed up in the Grand Line before, within a short time those people should not expect me to return to the West Blue!"

Boom! Boom! Boom!

When Robin was thinking about where to escape next, the sea suddenly stirred up huge waves. The ship also began to shake violently, the ship ringing those sailors in a hysteria hissing sound.

"Enemy attack! Enemy attack!"

Robin held onto the fence and looked out to sea, a skeleton flag flying in the distance. Three pirate ships lined up and launched heavy gunfire at the passenger ship she was on.

"Oh no, it's pirates!" Robin was shocked. Although the other side is only a small pirate, and not compared to the great pirates on the Grand Line, she took this passenger ship which also looks very ordinary. It is difficult to say whether it can withstand the enemy's attack.

The shelling soon stopped, but the gloom in Robin's mind did not dissipate. She knew very well that this did not mean that the enemy had given up the attack but that those pirates had taken all the wealth on this passenger ship as their spoils of war.

The previous shelling was nothing more than a warning!

Perhaps the shelling had an effect. The captain with the big belly didn't dare to run away and was actually waiting patiently for the pirate ship to approach.

"You bastard should be considered the most useless captain I've ever seen, even didn't have the courage to resist, but I have to admit, your cowardice saved all of you, because I am destined to become the next Pirate King, Captain Jack! Ahahahaha!" The red-haired young man on the pirate ship was laughing maniacally, obviously satisfied with his 'power' of giving up without a fight.

The pirates on the three pirate ships were also laughing, and it was certainly the best thing to be able to harvest the spoils without bloodshed.

Listening to the harsh laughter, the guests on the ship were shivering. The reason they were so envious of those newspaper cases mentioned previously was that the situation of the pirates in the West Blue was just too rampant.

A pirate force like the Happō Suigun (Happosui Army) can appear as part of a governmental force, so it is obvious that the situation here would have been chaotic to no end if not for the Buster Call, which deterred a wave of pirates from the West Sea six months ago, the situation would be more than ten times more chaotic.

The red-haired captain on the opposite side of the sea has clearly only a short time ago. This newcomer has always been bold and simply will not be restrained because of any Buster Call, which makes it possible for the ship to encounter the pirates without any defense.

Who knows? The captain, who looked so easy to bully, mocked with a smile, "Idiot, I'm just worried about you damaging my ship. After all, this is my old buddy. It can't be damaged in your hands."

"What?" Seeing that short, fat captain dare to say such words, the red-haired pirate captain only felt angry enough to feel his lungs burst, "Damned old bastard, see if I don't take off your skull and fill it with wine!"

"Hahahaha! Captain, it seems we have retreated from the Grand Line so long ago that even such a rookie pirate dares to point his finger at your nose and scold you!" The sailor captain, who had lost a hand, laughed so hard that he couldn't breathe.

"More than ten years ago, it was the marines who didn't dare to talk to us in such a tone!" With his arms clasped around him, the second mate said in a low voice.

At this point, even the most retarded people also found something wrong. It seems that those older men on this ship are unafraid of every one of them and simply do not put the pirates in front of them in mind.

'Captain Jones is actually a legendary pirate who has marched on the Grand Line!' The passengers on the ship thought with half cheer and half fear.

"It is said that nine out of ten ships in the West Blue have been pirates. It seems to be true!" Robin tilted her little face and began to look forward to the follow-up process.

"The Grand Line?" The red-haired captain of the pirates was stunned and then actually laughed loudly, "So you are a loser who escaped from the Grand Line? Also, hand over your journal on the Grand Line, or don't blame me for killing all of you!"

"Looks like it's necessary to teach you newcomers to respect your seniors!" Captain Jones pulled his pistol from his waist, pulled a gun awkwardly, and said in a low tone.

….............................…

 

The battle was fought and ended quickly!

"Ouch! Ouch! Please be gentle, forgive me, forgive me!" Captain Jones prostrated on the ground to beg for mercy, and his previous kind of pirate's aura was utterly different from before.

Not to mention the ship's passengers, the pirates are also dumbfounded at what is happening in front of them.

"Huh? This is the level of the pirates who retreated from the Grand Line?" The red-haired captain of pirates stepped on Jones' head and said with disdain.

"No, no, no, we have not been to any Grand Voyage at all, much less any pirates." Captain Jones quickly explained, "We just want to use psychological tactics to scare off you Lord pirates."

"That's what we used to do. We just didn't expect that your bravery and ambition is far from those pirates before." Captain Jones said with hidden flattery.

The passengers around it were straight-up sloppy. What's so crazy about his ways?

Robin covered her face in shame. She was surprisingly fooled by the other party's acting skills and was shamed in her mind while lamenting.

"The West Blue is really home of the talents that are hidden!"

4