Chapter 050: Kashō’s Busoshoku Haki (Color of Arms Haki)
89 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Thousands of people quickly surrounded them, encircling the courtyard, forming a black cloud that looked like an ant colony in the eyes of the distant Capone Bege.

"These people are the elite of the Happō Suigun (Happosui Army), they are not as easy to deal with as the mafia under Buffett, just let me see what method you are using to tear the defense line I laid in such a short period of time!"

Kashō frowned. His lips are slightly agape, wanting to say something but finally restrained.

Although he did not want to admit it, but he actually knew very well that he was not that person's opponent. Unable to look in each other's eyes to fight will be even more dangerous. At this time, if he still refuses the goodwill of Rōge, he is looking for death instead of holding on.

Kashō takes a deep breath. His body's hidden power erupted, his hands holding the naginata crawling surprisingly with a dark gloss as if the sunlight shone under the cold iron armor.

"Busoshoku Haki (Color of Arms Haki)?" Although the opponent has Busoshoku Haki (Color of Arms Haki) make him is pretty surprised, only to stop here. If the opponent has Kenbunshoku Haki (Color of Observation Haki), this battle may still have some to look at, but Busoshoku Haki (Color of Arms Haki)?

The attack attached to the Busoshoku Haki (Color of Arms Haki) is powerful, but that will only be if it can hit him. As for the defense of the Busoshoku Haki (Color of Arms Haki), if Kashō wants to block the attack of the Shichiseiken with his shallow Busoshoku Haki (Color of Arms Haki), then he will soon be able to taste the same pain on Rōge.

"Surprisingly, you know about Busoshoku Haki (Color of Arms Haki)? It seems that you are not as ignorant as the others in Paradise."

When Kashō said that, he swung his naginata in his hand and chopped it, carrying a harsh and powerful wind that whistled down.

Apophis raised his sword and held it in front of his body. Surprisingly, it directly blocked the powerful slash, standing still like a reef in the sea, no matter how the opponent increased his strength.

The demon sword and the naginata were staggered in a 'cross', stalled in midair. Kashō simply abandoned the idea of overwhelming the opponent in terms of strength, and his right foot surged like a circling leg sweeping across the air.

"Bujaogen (Military Leg Heel)!"

The right foot, wrapped in black and metallic gloss, kicked horizontally, sending ripples through the air, a shockwave shot out by the action of the Hasshoken (Eight-Impact Fist).

The moment Kashō raised his right foot, Apophis leaped into the air, swung his sword with his backhand, and hit the edge of the naginata with increased force.

Kashō, who was already standing on one leg and appeared to be weak, had a hard time supporting it, and it was like a nail being hammered into the ground, with the whole body sinking in.

Apophis fell from midair, his sword pointing straight to his eyebrows as if to split the opponent directly in two from midair.

Kashō, who could not pull his lower body off the ground in time, had to force himself into the fight, his arms flared up with veins, and his unparalleled strength drove his naginata straight up.

The dark green tip of the sword and the black edge of the naginata violently collided as if thunder exploded near the ears so that the surrounding pirates who were closer directly ruptured their eardrums, and blood seeped from their eardrums.

Immediately after, Apophis was bounced out by the after-effects, Kashō was wholly thrown into the ground, and the after-effects of the encounter erupted.

Boom!

The ground exploded with a loud crash, filling the sky with dust and splashing debris.

It is a great deal of damage to the pirates who came together around the bullet speed of the debris, even before they could organize an effective wave of attack.

"Quickly move away from the center of the battle area and fire from a distance!"

Countless bullets came pouring down like rain so that Apophis, who was ready to seize the chance to pursue, also felt a little trouble.

Under the sense of the Kenbunshoku Haki (Color of Observation Haki), the normal gun attack can not even touch his coat. Still, if the amount of fire is too dense, even if he can perceive the bullets' trajectory, there is not enough area for him to dodge.

"More ants are annoying, so it seems I'd better clear the field first!"

When Apophis' indifferent voice ended, he appeared in the area where the pirates were, and the crimson chop that cut through steel hit the pirates' bodies, turning the area around him into a slaughterhouse within a breath.

"Damn, he's too fast, we can't even aim without the leader holding him back!"

"Wait until I pull the grenade to fight him!"

"Don't be afraid, we have thousands of people here, we can exhaust him to death!"

On this chaotic battlefield, no one noticed that the blood flowing from the ground was actually converging towards the area where Apophis is located. Like a vortex that devours flesh and blood into his body, the symbolic and evil patterns of the Shichiseiken began to evolve into a scarlet blood mist.

Under the shroud of scarlet blood mist, all the pirates' hostility and violence within their minds are infinitely magnified.

"Why are you looking at me with your snotty nose, are you looking down on me? I will kill you!"

"What makes you scum a captain, just because you can sell your ass?"

"Don't kill me, don't come any closer...... aah! I have said don't kill me why do you want to come over, watch me stab you to death, stab you to death, stab you to death!"

All the pirates raised their butcher's knives to those around them with grim smiles and twisted fears, and hell opened its gates here.

"How did this happen? How could this happen?" Kashō, who rushed out from the ruins, looked at everything in front of him with disbelief. Obviously, just a few seconds, why does the outside world seem to have turned upside down, "Apophis, what did you do to them?"

"It's too much trouble to do it yourself." As if amused by the blood, Apophis actually explained the reason to him calmly.

Of course, for Kashō, this kind of reason will only make him all the more furious.

"Bastard, stop it!" Kashō sent the shock wave of Hasshoken (Eight-Impact Fist) and the power of Busoshoku Haki (Color of Arms Haki) all wrapped around his right fist. Even the space around it rippled, "Hasshoken Ogi: Kiryu Kirikugi (Eight Impacts Fist Secret Technique: Drill Dragon Drill Nail)!"

"It looks like it's a bit interesting, Akairo Shingetsu (Red Crescent Moon)." Apophis raised his Shichiseiken and pointed it at his opponent, the blood mist that evaporated kept gathering on the sword. It actually condensed into a blood-colored coating on the blade. It looked demonic and haunting.

A shiny black metallic right fist, and a longsword with a red blood mist reflecting a dark red flame, clashed together in a fierce impact.

The explosive power was transmitted through the longsword and the right hand. It passed into both of them and then to the ground where they were standing.

The cracked and broken ground completely collapsed. The ground actually disappeared out of thin air, which sank steeply for several meters and became harder than iron, which was formed when the soil was squeezed to the extreme by the terrifying force.

The noisy energy wave is like a gale sweeping around, the surrounding mud scattered to the midair, sprayed a fresh and natural mud rain.

The stalemate between the two did not last long, followed by a weak Kashō fiercely getting pushed away, like a ball in the ground bounced up and down a few times.

It ended up smashing to the ground with a strong impact, splashing the sky with dust.

3