Chapter 059: 3 Great Monsters
73 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Commodore Morgan left in a hurry after giving his blessing. The attack was not so simple to end. There is still a lot of troublesome closing work waiting for him to deal with it.

On the other hand, Longinus was deep in thought as he walked toward the boot camp.

At the moment, there are already many energetic faces and some half-dead, half-alive veterans in the boot camp. This scene reminds Longinus of the otherworldly soul memory of the place called the university, which seems to be highly similar to the difference between freshman and senior year.

"Still, it's more or less the same. The result of messing around here is either repeating a grade or being swept out of here without any semblance of mercy."

"But if it's true what Commodore Morgan said, maybe those World Government people didn't want to be promoted, after all, fighting against pirates can be fatal, they just want to come to make a fortune, where would they think of fighting to death?"

Longinus shook his head and stopped thinking about this nonsense.

"But where should I start now......" When Longinus was wondering where to start, he saw a table in the shade of a tree in front of him with the words 'New Freshman Registration' written on a huge banner. He said with a sarcastic smile, "It's really becoming similar to the world I remember!"

A young girl sitting bored in the shade of a tree, her hair tied in a ponytail, her face slightly chubby, according to that world, this should be a girl who can grade to 8.

Seeing Longinus walking slowly with a gentle smile on his face, the ponytail girl couldn't help but feel some love for her.

He can not help it, the female in the One Piece World is good, but the male...... a lot of times, the picture is quite clear. It is a gentle point to say it is not very polite to speak ugly, affecting the city's image.

And in this camp, this trend is taken to the extreme. It is to the point that Bone feels as close to home when he comes here.

The kind like Longinus can really be said to be a highly sought-after resource.

Therefore, the ponytail girl quickly cheered and said with a sweet smile, "Brother, are you here to report?"

With the obvious answer, Longinus sighs disbelief and then asks, "I am Longinus from the G-2 branch which has come to report. May I ask which building my dormitory should be?"

"Longinus? The Longinus who saved a ship?" The ponytail girl covered her tiny mouth and exclaimed.

Previously, the blood-stained warship arrived at the headquarters but caused a lot of commotion. Hence, many people approach the ship to ask for information, and then, with Gregory and others to add to the picture, a strong and brave marine not afraid of danger will appear on the paper.

Similar to the ponytail girl was previously very surprised. She just did not expect to see the real person so soon.

"If you are referring to the G-8 warship, that person is indeed me." Longinus didn't have much to hide.

'I did not expect this junior to be not only handsome but also so good. No, I have to quickly send him to the dormitory to control his first-hand information so that others do not come back to grab this job with me.' The crisis in the mind of the ponytail girl said boldly, "Brother, let's go. I'll hurry to send you to the dormitory!"

Although it was a bit abrupt, Longinus did not refuse. He did not want to stay here to be surrounded by people.

After sending Longinus off, the ponytail girl waved goodbye fondly and said, "Longinus, do remember to come find me!"

Longinus shook his head and walked helplessly into the dormitory.

It was a four-room dormitory, and the other three he knew well.

"Boss, you're finally here, come on, we've packed your bed for you." Gregory said happily.

"Have you all packed up for me already? Thanks a lot, then."

"This is nothing. If it weren't for you, boss, we wouldn't have been able to gain a Second Class Merit right from the start." Abraham was also delighted to say, "Boss, you do not know, all those new recruits of the headquarters who originally did not think much of us, after knowing that each of us has a Second Class Merit, their eyes are almost falling to the ground, they almost didn't write jealousy on their faces."

"New recruits from the headquarters?" Longinus asked, frowning.

"Brother Longinus, it is like this, we have a total of four hundred people in this term, each branch on the Grand Line is nine people, the four seas branches add up to nineteen people, and then there are three hundred people from the headquarters directly, and the three places from the G-8 branch will be filled by the headquarters in the end, as well." Bone thought seriously, then added, "If you don't count the two hundred people who stayed in the last class, that's indeed how many."

"According to you, boss, those guys at the headquarters are the top of the vile chain, the Four Seas branch is the bottom of the vile chain, and like us, we are awkwardly in the middle," Gregory said, complaining.

"In fact, this is not the most irritating thing, like those well-informed recruits of the headquarters, saying something about our term has three monster-level recruits, and then surprisingly, boss, you ranked third."

"Surprisingly, they even said that it was because your fame was too big, boss, so they reluctantly listed you in, I was so angry that I fought with them at that time. However, those people from the headquarters are just great at talking, but when it comes to the real fight each one is more than a waste, and all five of them together are not my opponent." At the end of the day, Gregory was already bragging with pride.

Abraham kindly laughed, "You are still relying on your ability to fly? However, there is one thing you are not wrong, those people from the headquarters are really not good, when placed in our G-2 branch, they are not even qualified to be selected."

Longinus chuckled carelessly, "According to you, it's not bad for them to rank me in. However, I am also a little curious, what kind of characters are those other two?"

"Those two people seem to be the symbol of the headquarters, and one of them has swordsmanship at the level of a swordmaster." When Gregory said that, the serious look on his face was loose, "I heard that she is also a super beauty, those guys in the headquarters are all dreaming about her, I am now quite looking forward to what kind of expression those guys in the headquarters will show when she is captured by the charm of your personality, boss."

Longinus didn't care about his nonsense but nodded his head and said, "A swordmaster? This level of swordsmanship is not often seen even in this headquarters, so it's no wonder they think she's still above me!"

On the other hand, Abraham interjected, "Exactly the same, and they only ranked the beautiful swordsman second."

"What about number one?" Longinus was now asking with increasing curiosity.

"I heard that that guy is a Zoan ability user like me, only he is of the Mythical Zoan." Gregory's face showed a look of envy. It was the Mythical Zoan was even rarer than the Logia, and he was an ordinary Zoan that was utterly different between heaven and the earth.

Longinus also showed a cautious look in due course. In that otherworldly soul memory, even the Logia has certain aspects with the survival rate in the existence and reputation. Still, the Zoan is exceptionally powerful if they don't count a certain death required for high-level artificial A goods.

3