Chapter 063: The Cap of Longinus
80 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hearing the voice that implies anger loudly, everyone involuntarily turns their heads to look.

With slit-like eyes, flapping ears, and a hexagonal head, all the discrepant features are pieced together to form a face that astonishes the world.

It is ugly and creepy.

If the creepy of Kizaru is derived from his mind, then the creepy of Tokikake is the result of his physical work.

Perhaps it is for this reason that he does not have many people to follow him, even when he was previously rumored to be the strongest newcomer.

Of course, this does not prevent him from being powerful.

Even if Tokikake lost to Gion because he underestimated his enemy, many people still believed that he was the real strongest.

It is because everyone knows very well that the Zoan has the greatest potential for the Devil Fruit to improve in the early stages, and the Mythical Zoan has the potential to make people grow into top powerhouses.

Because of this, when Tokikake launched the challenge, the crowd burst into a raucous argument.

"Are these two monsters going to start a fight too? The last battle between Tokikake and Gion was over too quickly, let's hope not this time!"

"I wonder who can win between these two?"

"We all know very well the strength of Tokikake, and since he suffered a loss last time, he will definitely not take it lightly this time, that fellow named Longinus has no chance of winning."

"Smartass, are your eyesight any better than Admiral Zephyr's? Since Admiral Zephyr ranked Longinus in first place, it means that he is definitely above that fat pig!"

"I also think the chances of Tokikake winning are not good, Longinus is a monster with a full S rating."

"It's still Admiral Zephyr who has a good eye, you idiots watch, the boss is not the one who can match that guy's strength!"

Even the instructor camp is quietly discussing the fact that monsters of this level have not appeared in many years, let alone a battle between monsters.

They remembered that the last time there was a clash of this level was back in the first one, between Sakazuki and Borsalino.

"Dragon, what do you think?" Zephyr asked with a smile to the man beside him.

"Longinus will win." Dragon said firmly and powerfully, adding, partly, "A run down!"

A commodore who heard their conversation asked in disbelief, "Vice Admiral Dragon, are you saying that...... Longinus will defeat Tokikake by an overwhelming margin?"

Dragon nodded and said curtly, "Yes."

"Longinus, who has grasped the Seeing Color Hegemony, may indeed be stronger than Tokikake, but how can it be a run down, right? Tokikake is also a monster with an S-rank rating!"

The Commodore next to him also followed and asked, "Although Tokikake was previously defeated by Gion by an overwhelming margin, he was too reckless to not even be able to use his fruit power, he can't be reckless again this time, right?"

"The S rank of Longinus was because the cap of the rating was only S!" explained Dragon concisely.

"This...... how is this possible?" A bunch of commodores and rear admirals were somewhat not believed. They know that Longinus's strength is powerful, but being strong to this point is too exaggerated.

Therefore, they all turned their eyes to Admiral Zephyr and waited for his answer.

Zephyr, however, sighed, "A large part of the reason I just said that is to get a good beating on Tokikake, he is a very talented child, and his previous efforts were also seen in my eyes. It's just a pity that the Mythical Zoan gave him so much power that he became blinded and gradually became slack and lazy. I hope this beating will make him come to his senses completely!"

'Is the Devil Fruit change to people really that much? Why did the gentle and calm, modest and courteous Tokikake in the past become this way now?' Zephyr sighed in his mind.

The crowd of commodores and rear admirals are listening with shock. Although Admiral Zephyr did not explicitly say so, the meaning of the words is not difficult to deduce that he also believes that Tokikake will suffer a devastating blow at Longinus!

Longinus nodded and took a big step forward.

For Tokikake's request for a fight, he naturally would not refuse.

Longinus has long known those informal rumors but never thought to challenge each other to prove strength because, if he could not wait to challenge each other, that would be inconsistent with his 'hero' persona. Still, if the other party took the initiative to invite the fight, there would be no such concerns.

Seeing Longinus walk out without saying a word, which seemed to be lightly ignoring his presence, Tokikake could not help but feel more anger in his mind. His body rushed towards the direction where Longinus was like a cannonball.

Although his body is a bit clumsy, Tokikake's speed still surpasses most people on the field, with a full outburst that is surprisingly enough even his afterimage has appeared.

It's just a pity that Longinus is faster than him by more than one step.

Tokikake, who was running, was horrified to find that he had lost his target. Longinus' figure had disappeared abruptly from his eyes at some point.

Before he could react, the next moment, a strong wind swept in his ears so that Tokikake could not help but narrow his eyes with the afterimage to the side, and the sharp axe-like right leg in his vision continued to enlarge and was finally captured by the entire pupil.

Boom!

Like a violently thrown soccer ball, Tokikake's sturdy body flew straight backward out of the yard and smashed heavily into the edge of the mountain, stirring up dust throughout the sky.

"Are you kidding? Tokikake actually got knocked off with a kick?"

"When exactly did Longinus do that? I didn't even realize it before I saw Tokikake fly out!"

Zephyr, who was standing in front of the yard, frowned and said in disbelief, "Why didn't Tokikake transform into a beast in the first place? Has he really become arrogant to this extent?"

A burly figure rushed out of the dust that obscured the view.

Only to see that Tokikake's limbs have become bulkier, and the body is somewhat bloated, giving a sense of incongruity.

"Human-Beast form? Do you think you can beat me at this degree of improvement?"

The three forms of Zoan's ability actually have their own advantages, the human form is flexible, the beast form is strong, human-beast form with both, but the special ability of the Mythical Zoan is achieved only in the beast form to the maximum extent.

Let's not say that Longinus was surprised. The others are unable to understand. From just a short clash can be seen, the gap between Tokikake and the other side can only be described as a huge one. They do not believe Tokikake himself will not see, and at such times are still forced to hold on not to use his abilities, couldn't this guy is actually an idiot?

"You don't need to be concerned about it! Not until you've beaten me!" The human-beast form of Tokikake roared, and under the savage charge, even the earth was cracked along the line of narrow moats as if every step could cause the ground to shake.

"Although I don't know why you are doing this, but any act of reserving strength in front of me...... is an unwise move!"

Longinus appeared in front of Tokikake's eyes like lightning, and in the opponent's sharply shrunken pupils, he threw hundreds of punches in a flash, all of them bursting out at the belly of Tokikake.

Tokikake was not knocked away this time, but a 'gasp' with a large mouthful of blood came out. It is clear that even the internal organs have been seriously injured. This kind of tragic situation let many students who are a little soft-hearted and can not bear to look directly at it.

"Bastard, don't be too arrogant......" Tokikake rushed up furiously, then flew backward again twice as fast as he came.

Those commodores and rear admirals now understand why he said Longinus's S rating came because the cap was only S.

Obviously, the strength and physique of the two are S-class, so it is reasonable to say that after the transformation, Tokikake will have to surpass the other. Still, the fact is just the opposite, as if there is an invisible gap between the two.

If it were not for the resilience of the Zoan, the battle could have been declared over at the very beginning.

At the moment, the battle is still going on.

Tokikake, with the advantage of Zoan, always fights, and Longinus is not sure how to use ruthless means, making the battle stalemate.
Finally, he seems to be bored with the endless fighting.

"Since you're never willing to use your abilities, there's pointless in continuing this boring battle!"

"Boring? Pointless? You think you're...... uhhhhhhhh!" Tokikake hissed furiously but abruptly found his face wrapped in endless threads, surprisingly was no longer able to breathe!

The long hair of Longinus flew like a viper that wrapped and bound Tokikake's face tightly.

This scene is horrible in the eyes of the crowd!

5