Chapter 065: The Longinus Show (Another)
67 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The surrounding crowd stared in horror, tortured by the nightmare for three years, what level of pain it was, and they now understood somewhat why Longinus was so much stronger than them!

No one doubts the validity of Longinus' words, which is the best explanation for Longinus' calm and effortless response to Tokikake's big move.

'Perhaps ...... what teacher Zephyr said, those kinds of really strong people are referring to the type of people like Longinus!' They looked at the upright back with a complicated gaze and muttered.

"Anything that cannot destroy me will make me strong!" Gion savored the words, and the light in her eyes brightened, "Since I can manage to walk out alive, I will definitely walk back in the most dazzling manner!"

'This kind of talent, this kind of mind......' Zephyr exhaled a slightly agitated breath, then looked warily at Dragon with his eyes, "Don't tell your father about what happened today."

The corners of Dragon's cold mouth twitched slightly, "It can't be hidden from him what so many people know."

With a serious look around, Zephyr finally gave up on some unrealistic idea and ordered in a heavy tone, "Forbid Garp to enter the boot camp in the future to save him from destroying the grounds at will again like before."

'Admiral Zephyr so favors Longinus, does he have the potential to grow into the world's highest fighter?' The surrounding instructors were surprised and replied helplessly, "But, if Vice Admiral Garp wants to come in, there's no way we can stop him!"

Thinking of Garp's behavior, Zephyr cursed, and that man can really do things to break in!

"Forget it. It is better to give Longinus a little instruction about Garp's danger. If he is unwilling, no matter how cheeky Garp is, he will not get forced to kidnap him, right?" Zephyr nodded slightly and began to recall Garp's 'excellent exploits in his mind.

In the yard, Tokikake said with disbelief, "How is it possible? Being suffering from nightmares for three years, you should have gone crazy long ago, I do not believe, I absolutely do not believe, Akumu Shōkōgun(Nightmare Syndrome)......"

Bang!

Before the words were out of his mouth, Tokikake got sent flying into the sky with a straight kick from Longinus, and then his fat body crashed down.

This time, Tokikake didn't stand up again.

It's not that the injuries are too severe. As long as the Mythical Zoan ability user doesn't die, there is no such thing as too much injury.
But psychological wounds are hard to heal.

In Tokikake's eyes, after paying such a large 'price' for the power but even being unable to cause some damage, this is, without a doubt, a devastating blow to him.

Tokikake, who returned to his human form, leaned back and stumbled on the ground with no interest in his eyes as if he had lost the goal he had been chasing.

Longinus did not exit the arena but walked straight to Tokikake, who still needed a perfect ending to his show today.

Longinus walked up to Tokikake and scolded angrily, "Are you still a marine?"

Tokikake looked up at Longinus. His eyes did not swing as if he was looking at someone who was not concerned.

"I don't know what kind of experience you have had, and I don't know what you are actually doing to resist ostracism. But please remember, your current identity is a marine, which is a soldier to uphold justice, if you can't devote yourself with all your mind and body, chasing pirates and upholding the cause of justice, then take off that uniform on your body, because you don't deserve it!"

Although this statement is somewhat disgusting to himself, the good thing is that Longinus starts with a Kind Persona, and his words have filled with convincing power.

There was finally anger in Tokikake's eyes, and he hissed, "How would people like you, who have never been brilliant, know my pain? I once also put in countless efforts and longed for the recognition of others, but why...... why does no one want to accept me even though I have worked so hard and strong? Is it because of this disgusting ugly face of mine?"

'No, you're just plain creepy!' A sarcastic remark came from the mind of Longinus, who almost didn't come up with Kizaru as an example.

"In this painful world, no one is easier than anyone else, pain and despair is the eternal theme. You think you are suffering, but have you ever thought about the towns destroyed and ravaged by the pirates, have you ever thought about the suffering people who have even dried up their blood and tears, the pain and suffering they have endured is a hundred times a thousand times more than you!"

"You don't need to teach me this. One by one, you all put yourselves on the moral high ground, so naturally whatever you say is right. But when you have also experienced such pain, can you still be so easily understated? Answer me!" Tokikake steeply burst out and shouted.

"Then I will tell you!" Longinus said with heavy, hesitant eyes and lowered his palms.

"When I was nine years old, my village was massacred by pirates and no one survived except me. For the next three years, I would re-experience that pain every day in nightmares. To my luck, that pain did not defeat me, but made me constantly strong."

The yard was deathly silent.

No one could have imagined that Longinus, who was so powerful in their eyes, had such an unknown past.

If they were in the same position as Longinus, would they be able to defeat the nightmare in their minds as he did?

If, before, they were yearning for the might of Longinus, at this moment, they are in awe of Longinus' persistence from the depths of their minds.

"I didn't expect the boss to have such a tragic past, but he never talked to us, just always acted as our solid backing. With such a boss, I am really...... I am simply too emotional!" Gregory was so emotional that he cried out, but the people around him did not only despise him but also vaguely revealed a trace of envy.

"Perhaps...... it is this kind of person who is caring and righteous that can befriend such a good boss!"

'Did he have the same fate as me?' Gion muttered, then shook her head again and sighed, 'No, I'm so much luckier than him, at least...... I have hope, and I have sister Tsuru!'

After listening to the story, Tokikake was shocked, his lips mumbling, not knowing what to say. His mind, which the devil blinded, suddenly regained clarity.

In the end, his fears that he had suppressed for a long time after eating the fruit just exploded today, causing his emotional and inferior heart to go to another extreme in a short time.

If he were really as bad as he acted before, Admiral Zephyr wouldn't value him.

At this moment, after restoring to the previous gentle and smooth, it surprisingly poured out the guilt and shame in Tokikake's mind in a never-ending flow.

"What the heck...... have I done?"

After standing up after almost recovering from his injuries, Tokikake actually apologized in front of the stagnant gaze of crowds of people. Still, he acted as if he had lowered his head and said, "Sorry for the trouble!"

Longinus also twitched his mouth, inexplicably thinking, 'Is it possible that this guy also has two personas?'

4