Chapter 1
76 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

There is a little boy named End. And he may very well be the last little boy on Earth.

"End's Adventure Log Day 1!" A cheerful voice rang out in the empty silence. A mildly banged up but still working camera was wedged in a hole in the rotting wood of an old shed. Facing the camera was a little boy with messy, shaggy white hair and red eyes. This little boy's name was End and his crisp, clear, and animated voice was the only sound for miles. End kicked out a leg, clasping his hands behind his back, leaning forward and winked at the camera. "I found a working camera so now I can record my adventures!" End spun around on one foot and, with a dramatic flourish, he made binoculars out of his hands to stare down the road he was walking down until he caught sight of the old, empty farmhouse.

He slowly pivoted, keeping his upper body unmoving, to turn his hand binoculars to the big farmhouse. He pointed at it, looking back to the camera, "I found the camera in that house..." End trailed off and made a small O with his mouth, "I should show the house to the camera!" He ran forward, slipping and stumbling on the wet mud but managing not to fall. He yanked the camera out of the shed wall, causing a section of it to collapse. End winced, hugging the camera to his chest and stumbling backwards. This time he wasn't so lucky and did slip and fall on his butt, coating the seat of his shorts and the back of his bare, pale, slender thighs with mud.

"Aw man, I just took a bath two days ago." End pouted. He hugged the camera with just his left hand using his right to push himself back up. After wiping his muddy hand off on his thigh.

He took the camera in both hands again, pointing it at his face and flashing it a smile, "Sorry 'bout that!" He spun the camera around, giving it a disorienting view of the world around before locking it on the farmhouse. 

"I found the camera in there! But guess what I didn't find in there?" End turned the camera back to his face and winked at it, "Not a single piece of food! The cupboards were ransacked!" End started walking as he talked happily, heading back to the road. "That means survivors came through here! Maybe they aren't too far away!" End jumped into the puddle of dirty rainwater by the side of the road and laughed. He threw his hands up in the air excitedly, the camera tightly gripped in his right hand. "End's adventure to find survivors officially begins now!"

3