Chapter 1: Rebirth
462 2 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Wushen calendar 2216 years.

  Tianwu Continent is the highest place in the Martial Domain.

  The black gust of wind roared frantically and the sky was torn open with terrifying huge wounds. The black void cracked as it flickered and swallowed , like a tireless wild beast, devouring everything it could.

  This is one of the seven forbidden places in Tianwu Continent, located in the death canyon of Wuyu.

  In the death canyon, the terrifying void storm rages all year round and never stops. It has swallowed the lives of thousands of strong people for tens of thousands of years. It is like a meat grinder, strangling all the lives that enter it.

  There are few people here, even the most confident powerhouse will not come here, the mighty void storm is enough to tear a Jiutian Martial Emperor powerhouse into pieces easily.

  "Why? Shangguan Xi'er, Feng Shaoyu, why did you betray me?"

  Qin Chen was covered in blood, standing on the cliff in front of the death canyon, looking at a man and a woman in front of him angrily, his eyes were full of endless resentment and anger, his heart was pierced with pain like a knife.

  Qin Chen.

  A legend of the Tianwu Continent, a ninth-rank emperor-level pharmacist, an eighth-rank emperor-level bloodline master, and an eighth-rank martial Sovereign.

  He has been an orphan since he was a child, however due to his broken veins he could not cultivate to become a martial emperor.

  But he broke these shackles, starting from the bloodline master, changed his life against the sky, and with the power of abolishing bloodline, climbed to the top, walked out an unprecedented path, and became the first person in the ages.

  At the age of twenty-six, Qin Chen entered the Tianzhen Mountain alone, walked through the 81 ninth-order grand formations in 49 days, and became the only formation master who has passed the Tianzhen Mountain for thousands of years.

  At the age of twenty-eight, he had broken through the ninth-rank alchemy emperor and served as the honorary elder of the Continental Alchemist Hall.

  At the age of 30, with the accomplishments of the eighth-order bloodline emperor, he even picked the top ten bloodline emperors of the bloodline tower, without a single defeat, and became famous in the continent.

  Become the supreme legend of the continent!

  This woman with a beautiful face, named Shangguan Xi'er, was known as a first beauty in the continent.

  In the past ten years, life and death have been shared, Qin Chen has done everything to make Shangguan Xier's cultivation progress by leaps and bounds, become the Nine Heavens Martial Emperor, and achieve a good story in the continent.

  He has a friend who he considers as a brother named Feng Shaoyu.

  In the past ten years, Qin Chen has done everything he can to help him conquer the vast country and establish the Xuanyuan Empire, which is famous in the continent.

  But just when he helped this beauty and his friend stand at the top of the mainland, the two actually betrayed him together.

  that day.

  In his sleep, Shangguan Xi'er suddenly attacked and stabbed Qin Chen's body with the Imperial Artifact that he made by himself.

  At the same time, Feng Shaoyu, who had been lying in ambush, directly broke into his palace and made a strong shot.

  The two masters of the Nine Heavens Martial Emperor attacked him, an eighth-order Martial Sovereign. Qin Chen was caught off guard and was seriously injured. He broke out of the palace all the way and fled for three days and three nights.

  But in the end, he was chased by the two to the death canyon.

  At this time.

  Qin Chen was already exhausted, his meridians were all broken, he was dying, and he had no strength left to fight.

  But he didn't understand why these two people, whom he regarded as his closest relatives, would join forces to betray him.

  "why?"

  Facing Qin Chen's unwilling question, Shangguan Xi'er, who had a beautiful face and looked like a fairy in a painting, smiled and snuggled into Feng Shaoyu's arms, while Feng Shaoyu's big hand touched Shangguan Xi'er's waist directly.

  Qin Chen's eyes widened, with an incredible look on his face. Under the shock of his heart, he spit out a mouthful of blood, and hissed, "You two actually..."

  Shangguan Xi'er smiled sarcastically, looked at Qin Chen sadly, and sneered: "Before I knew you, I was in love with Shaoyu, and the reason why I was with you was just to take advantage of you."

  "Do you think I really like you? Hahaha, wrong..." Shangguan Xi'er looked at Qin Chen resentfully: "Every time I'm with you, I feel disgusted, if not because you can give me and my husband Shaoyu a lot of benefits, so I can only be polite with you."

  "In the past ten years, your every move has been in my and Shaoyu's plan."

  "Over the years, you have been obsessed with cultivation and medicine refining, and you have often retreated, giving me and Shaoyu many opportunities to get along."

  "We have long agreed that when we become the Nine Heavens Martial Emperor, it will be the day you die."

  "Finally, with your help, I became the Nine Heavens Martial Emperor, and Shaoyu established the Xuanyuan Empire."

  "We can finally be together in an open and honest way."

  "That's why!"

  Shangguan Xi'er laughed, the laughter was full of wanton arrogance, resentment and indifference, so different from the gentle and virtuous Shangguan Xi'er that Qin Chen knew.

  Qin Chen's face was ashen.

  For ten years, this woman has been deliberately trying to get close to him.

  It's ridiculous that he didn't realize it, he only know a sincere effort.

  Unexpectedly, the past ten years of romance entanglements turned out to be just a scam.

  Qin Chen's heart was like a thousand arrows piercing his heart.

  More, it is hate!

  That familiar face is so unfamiliar at this moment, and even that beautiful face has become "ugly".

  "'Good brother', now you know why." The corners of Feng Shaoyu's mouth rose, with a treacherous smile, "In order to achieve this goal, I have endured for ten years, and did not hesitate to surrender my woman to you. Whenever I see you lingering with her, I swear I will wait until the time is right. , I will definitely kill you and make you lose everything, your wealth, status, and women are all mine. "

  "Well, it's all over."

  Feng Shaoyu's eyes were full of undisguised "blatant" murderous intent, he stared at the storage bracelet on Qin Chen's right wrist, showing greed, and said with a smug smile: "Don't worry, after you die, I will accept everything, especially the things you got in the forbidden land, and your woman!"

  Feng Shaoyu gave a sinister smile, and with his slender hands, he directly touched Shangguan Xi'er's plump buttocks. The pair of men and women giggled in front of Qin Chen.

  Qin Chen's eyes were cold and he smiled bleakly.

  The two people whom he regards as close relatives have been lying to him all the time, using his time in retreat and cultivation to devour everything from him, but it's ridiculous that he doesn't even realize it.

  This is how it ended.

  Qin Chen smiled.

  He laughed at this pair of dog men and women, despicable and shameless.

  Also laugh at yourself, stupid idiot.

  With a smile, two lines of blood and tears fell from the corners of his eyes.

  He stood up slowly, eyes full of hatred, staring fiercely at the two in front of him.

  Sorrow is greater than death.

  He hates that if given the chance, he will definitely kill them.

  But.

  There is no chance.

  Qin Chen looked at the violent void crack behind him, jumped into it, in front of the angry eyes of the cheating couple  and was swallowed by the endless void crack in an instant.

  Before dying, Qin Chen's eyes were cold and there was a sneer at the corner of his mouth.

  Want his things, in the next life!

  The wind howled, the void shattered.

  On the cliff, only Feng Shaoyu and Shangguan Xi'er's angry roars echoed for a long time.

  Tianwu Continent, Daqi Kingdom, Dingwu Palace.

  "Shangguan Xi'er, Feng Shaoyu, you cheating couple! I hate you!"

  A young man woke up suddenly from the gilded bed, sat up in anger, his eyes widened in anger, his eyes were like cold stars, and an unforgettable light of hatred burst out from it, and he was dripping with cold sweat.

  On the bed, the young man clenched his hands tightly, letting his fingernails go deep into his palms, and he felt a piercing pain, but he didn't even notice it.

  After a long time, he came back to his senses, staring blankly at the antique bed and eaves in front of him, in a daze.

  What's the matter, isn't he already dead?

  A strong pain suddenly came from Qin Chen's mind, so much so that he roared in pain.

  Along with the pain comes a new memory.

  "I actually transmigrated?"

  Immediately, Qin Chen suddenly opened his eyes, and after realizing what happened, even as the top powerhouse in this continent, this was incredulous.

  in memory.

  Today, it is the 2516 year of the Wushen Calendar, three hundred years have passed since he fell in his previous life.

  Three hundred years have passed, and the situation has changed.

  The former Xuanyuan Empire, under Feng Shaoyu's pioneering efforts, became the No. 1 dynasty in the continent, and it shook the world and was titled Emperor Xuanyuan the Great.

  The former Shangguan Xi'er established the Misty Palace, first known as the Empress Lingbo, and enjoyed the admiration of hundreds of millions of people.

  Relying on the divine pills Qin Chen left behind, the two of them have become the supreme beings in the continent, and their power over the world was impressive, as if they simply stomped one foot, the whole continent would shake three times.

  However, Qin Chen Transmigrated into the small and remote country of the continent.

  "God gave me a new life, Shangguan Xi'er, Feng Shaoyu, you wait, I, Qin Chen, am back, your nightmare is coming. One day, I, Qin Chen, will personally set foot on Wuyu and get everything back !"

  Qin Chen clenched his fists and swears to God in this simple and rich room!

  That strong killing intent turned into an invisible whirlwind over this room, which persisted for a long time.

  "Chen'er!"

  Suddenly, the door opened, and a beautiful woman wearing a clean robe and a jade hairpin walked in anxiously. Seeing Qin Chen awakened on the bed, a trace of joy suddenly appeared in her anxious eyes. 

  "Great, Chen'er, you finally woke up, mother was worried."

  With tears on her long eyelashes, the beautiful woman hugged Qin Chen and cried, but her cry was filled with joy. The warm embrace wrapped Qin Chen and woke him up. He, who was full of hatred in his heart, suddenly felt a warm feeling.

  The beautiful woman's name is Qin Yuechi, the daughter of King Dingwu of the Great Qi State and the Original Qin Chen's mother.

  The original owner of this body was actually also called Qin Chen, because he fought with others in the Tianxing Academy in the capital, and he fell off the martial arts platform, smashed his head, and died after being in a coma for three days and three nights.

  In the end, the Original Qin Chen's body had accidentally been taken over by the soul of the Sovereign Qin Chen from three hundred years ago, and he had a chance for a second life.

  "Chen'er, you've been in a coma for three days and three nights, scaring your mother to death. In the future, your mother will never allow you to act so recklessly. Did you hear that, if you're gone, how can I live alone in the future? ."

  The beautiful woman stroked Qin Chen's thin cheeks, and her beautiful eyes showed earnest concern.

  Qin Chen looked at the beautiful woman, and an unprecedented emotion appeared in his soul.

  Qin Chen in his previous life was just an orphan. He never thought that God would let him live again and give him a mother.

  In the original memory of this body, his mother Qin Yuechi treated him extremely well, and she was meticulous. The relationship between mother and son was very harmonious.

  After Sovereign Qin Chen transmigrated into this body, his soul merged with the soul of the original body, and naturally he also possessed all the emotions and memories that the body originally had.

  Looking at the worried and crying beautiful woman in front of him, Qin Chen was excited and blurted out: "Mother, the child will not be reckless in the future, will not let mother worry about me again."

  After saying these words, Qin Chen felt like he had put down a stone in his heart, and his soul relaxed for a while, and the trace of restraint that had remained completely disappeared.

  Sovereign Qin Chen knew that this was the original Qin Chen's consciousness. After knowing his thoughts, it completely dissipated.

  From now on, there is only one consciousness left in this body, and that is Sovereign Qin Chen.

0