Chapter 3 Mrs. Zhao
157 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Little bastard, how dare you yell at me!"

  Yanzhi's face quickly turned red with anger and her whole body trembled with anger, she even scolded Qin Chen and called him "little bastard".

  In the palace, when many maids and servants discussed Qin Chen in private, they called him a little bastard, but when facing Qin Chen, basically no one dared to call him that.

  After all, Qin Yuechi is also the daughter of King Dingwu, the eldest lady of the Qin family.

  But under the influence of anger Yanzhi didn't care about anything. She pointed at Qin Chen, and said with a mocking expression: "Just because I called you as 'Young Master Chen', did you really believe you actually were one? bah!"

  Qin Yuechi's face turned pale, looking at Yanzhi angrily and said, "What did you just call Chen'er? Remember your identity! You're nothing more than just a mere maid, Yanzhi!"

  "Yo, eldest miss, you're actually putting on a show for me?" Yanzhi looked at Qin Yuechi coldly, and sneered without fear: "Eldest Miss, don't jump out in a hurry, Madam has long expected that you will not keep your word.  Which is why she has already set up a backup plan. Someone, take the eldest lady to the living room for me! Don't make the lady and the distinguished guests wait for a long time."

  Boom.

  As soon as Yanzhi finished speaking, the door of the room was kicked open, and two guards from the Qin family walked in from the door and quickly came to Qin Yuechi.

  "Eldest Miss, Please come with us."

  The two guards raised their heads and looked at Qin Yuechi coldly, with a hint of greed passing through their eyes.

  Qin Yuechi is naturally beautiful and charming. Although these years she did not live as luxuriously as before, but her stunning appearance has become more and more fresh and refined. Which man in the Qin family doesn't talk about the eldest lady without drooling and become fascinated by her.

  In this case, if they take a little bit of advantage of her, no one would realize what happened right? 

  "I see who dares to touch my mother."

  Qin Chen quickly took down a sword from the wall.

  Clang!

  The long sword is unsheathed.

  He took a step forward and stood in front of Qin Yuechi, the long sword was slanted, and two icy cold lights shot out from his eyes, like sharp blades falling on the two guards.

  An inexplicable aura bloomed from Qin Chen.

  The two guards only felt cold all over their body, as if they were being stared at by the god of death. A chill rushed from the vertebra to the top of their heads, their entire body as covered in goosebumps and it became difficult to breathe. Their body motions stagnated and were unable to move a single step.

  'what happened?' 

       This was the only thought running in the minds of the two guards as they looked at each other in disbelief. At this time, Qin Chen's appearance and aura had not changed, but an inexplicably dread surged in their hearts. 

  It seems that once they don't listen to his words, they will encounter a nightmare.

  The two couldn't help but look at Yanzhi.

  "You two wastes, Are you actually frightened by mere young boy like Qin Chen?! Don't forget, who is in charge of this family! If you don't bring the eldest lady to the living room, and the lady put this blame on you, can you afford it?"

  Yanzhi's angrily yelled at the two guards. She could believe how these two guys can't even do as they were told! They were actually frightened by the little bastard, Qin Chen.

  The two guards faces paled with shame as they also couldn't believe that they were actually frightened by Qin Chen. Although Qin Chen was a young master, he was inferior to an ordinary housekeeper in terms of status, and he was always timid, and even dared not kill chickens. Once this incident spread out, how will they stay in Qin Mansion in the future?

  Thinking of this, a guard immediately snorted coldly, took a step forward and said coldly: "Young Master Chen, please respect yourself. I will take the eldest young lady to the living room on the order of Mrs. Zhao. If Young Master Chen dares to stop me, then don't blame the two of us for being rude."

  Unexpectedly, Qin Chen's figure was motionless and the long sword still extended in front of him, with cold eyes he said every word: "If you have a looking for death, then try to move my mother!"

  His frosty voice was sharp and penetrating as if it came from the Ninth layer of Hell, causing the two guards' footsteps to stagnate again.

  Qin Chen looked at Yanzhi again, and said sternly: "And you, who are arrogant and domineering and only knows how to bully the weak. You dare to be arrogant in front of my mother? Believe it or not, I will exile you to three thousand miles away from here, as an official prostitute, and you will not be able to turn over in your life."

  Yanzhi's face stiffened.

  If there is a real trouble, Mrs. Zhao may be fine, but these slaves and guards will never end well.

  "Oh, who wants to exile who?"

  A harsh sound suddenly sounded, and then, a series of footsteps came from outside the door.

  A group of servants in brocade robes entered the room first and stood on both sides, followed by a middle-aged woman in palace attire who appeared to be graceful and elegant from the crowd.

  This person wears a cloud robe bordered with gold thread, a red agate coral jade hairpin on his head, four or five gemstone rings on her ten slender fingers, gold and silver, so rich and extravagant.

  Beside her, there was a middle-aged man with a wretched appearance, a bloated body, and a very rich dress. As soon as he came in, his eyes fell on Qin Yuechi's body, his squinting eyes turned straight with lust, the only difference was that drool did not fall from his mouth.

  "Madam."

  When Yanzhi saw this person, her previously arrogant expression suddenly subsided, her face turned pale, and she looked down with a little panic and horror in her eyes.

  This person is the mistress of the Qin family, Zhao Feng, Mrs. Zhao.

  Beside her is Zhao Qirui, the notorious and romantic prince of the Qi Kingdom.

  Mrs. Zhao gave Yanzhi a cold look and snorted: "You can't even do this little thing well, how did I teach you in the past?"

  Yanzhi was extremely frightened that she hurriedly knelt on the ground and said with a pale face: "This servant is incompetent, please ask the madam to punish."

  "Let's step back first, disgraceful thing."

  "Yes, madam." Yanzhi hurriedly stepped aside, trembling with fear. She looked at Qin Chen resentfully, but sneered in her heart: "Hmph, little beast, now that madam is here, let's see how arrogant you can be?"

  Mrs. Zhao looked at Qin Chen, who was holding a long sword, and said coldly, "I didn't expect that my nephew, after being in a coma for a few days, became so courageous that he not only dared to kill people, but also exiled my people for 3,000 miles. Here, you being the official young master, are really ambitious! People who don’t know, will think it’s the eldest son of my Qin mansion who speaks.”

0