Chapter 15
7.6k 28 114
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After making my way up the stairs at the front of my boat I start working on the second floor, this floor should be were the bedrooms should be... There is also access to the main water tank in case we need to fix something. I don't know if I should make a bunch of single bed rooms or a less but with multiple beds... maybe bunk beds.

I will make the master bedroom and the captain's cabin on the next floor along with the living room. Better make the stairs in the front of the boat to continue the symmetry, then I make 5 rooms on each side of the boat leaving about 2 metres in the middle for easy access to these rooms, even if my guests are super fat... 

I moved to the rooms, the four smaller rooms have 2 full size bed with 2 desk and dressers. The next set of 4 medium sized rooms have 2 bunk beds with 4 dressers. The last 2 big rooms have 4 bunk beds with 8 dressers. Made a couple of windows, filled the walls with conpacted dirt for insulation and added the next floor.

Need to do something about the lighting though... I have some of the parts I scrapped from the previous boat... but I don't know how to install them... another reason to get to Water 7.

I moved downstairs, to check on the girls, but for some reason they quite down when they see me... girl be girl, I just leave them alone and continue with my build.

I made the stairs in the front of the boat and the living room in front of it. I made the dividing wall with a door that goes in to the captain's cabin, and 2 large windows on each side. The first thing someone will see when they enter is a big desk with a captain's chair that was donated by whoever owned this ship prior to my acquisition. I added 2 couches on both sides, in front of my desk.

I made another wall behind my cabin and added a king size bed at one side with a big window on top of it and a large dresser at the side. I also made a small pool with a dividing wall on the other side of the room. I add my bamboo garden against the dividing wall whose roots goes to both water tanks and the pool for sutenance, added more soil around the small pool and bloomed some bushes and flowers. Added 2 large windows on both walls, a skylight on top of it and filled the walls on the entire floor with compacted soil for insulation.

On the roof of the boat I added some soil to cover it, a nice 2 metres deep soil bed to filled the remaining space. Didn't add more soil because of the railings on both sides, since I want them to be secure for the girls. 

The 3 masts of this boat got reinfored with dense treasure wood and are also scured to the frame of the boat, since I don't use screws or nails, it's like this boat was carved out of a single piece of extra dense treasure wood. I made the sails with my leaves and reinforce them with my powers, turning them like my living clothes, which are really light, sturdy and repairs itself if damaged.

I don't need the steering wheel since I can directly use my powera to control my boat, but I will reinstall it since most of it was already part of the frame. 

Man I'm tired... I go to the kitchen to prepare a meal for the girls and me.

To my surprise navigating my ship is so much simpler since I got rid of most rooms and the second bathroom aswell as all those rooms... After I arived at the kitchen, I can see both Bonney and Lexy preparing for cooking, they were looking for some ingredients and spices... but since I'm the one who have them there isn't any. The marines probably purchase the vegetables locally since they expire quicker.

After joining the girls, we started cooking together, I feel like a mom... After we finished with our dinner, we went to have a quick shower. When Lexy entered her shower and got wet her bottom halve starte glowing with rainbomw colors and her beautiful mermaid tail is back and she fell backwards I got her in time so she didn't hurt herself. Guess that resolves the isue with her tail...

"My tail is back!" she said pretty happy hugging her tail and checking her tail fins. "Sorry if you got worried about your tail... truth be told... I didn't know that you will change so much... even loosing your beautiful tail... I knew you will not loose the ability to swim since that wasn't a devil fruit... but still... I should have warned you about possible changes and some pain... sorry Lexy." I say to her hoping she will forgive me...

"You also like my tail?" She asked me while blushing, "Of course. That gotta be the cutest tail ever." I answer and her face got red, hehehe she is adorable... "The cutest tail." she said in a quite voice. And sits up and started cleaning her tail fins and her torso I washed her back and hair.

Bonney was pouting so after I'm done with Lexy I moved over to Bonney and washed her back while she was cleaning her torso and humming a happy tune... guess I dodge a bullet there, I continue with her beautiful pink hair and after rinsing both girls I went to wash myself.

After we were done drying ourselves, we moved upstairs picking my comforter on the way. Lexy went back in to her human form after drying herself. 

After we arived at the captain's cabin door both girls were chatting and giggling... I entered my cabin and place my comforter were my matress should go place clean sheet over it and went to bed after about 5 second both girls went to bed... one and each side... 

"You girls know there are 10 additional rooms bellow right." I asked them. "Yeah, but I just need to sleep next to you since it's so soothing. I don't think I will ever be able to sleep alone after the time we slept together." Bonney answers while blushing and hugging my right arm. "You have to... to take respon... resposibility for all yo... you have done to me" Lexy turned crimson and hugged my left arm. "You made it sound like I mistreated you or something." I say to Lexy while blushing a little. "Well you are kind of kidnaping her and kind of forced her to join your crew though." Bonney says while giggling, and Lexy is burrowing her face on my arm and hugging it tighter.

Whatever... I sigh and went to bed I can see Nel and Luc getting ready to sleep and they curled into a ball in a corner and slept, kind of surprised how well they get along, also Nel isn't behaving like a puppy anymore... Maybe Lucoa is training her... 

Tommorrow I will set for the calm belt on my new boat... Kind off feel like I am forgetting something... I looked at my map to see if there are other ships near by... now that I have 4 crew member my map can see 80km around me I can't see anything around the island in that space just a small green circle in the middle with a lot of blue surrounding it.

I bet I'll remember tomorrow if it's important...

Spoiler

Name: Green D. Lily

Alias: Green Sage, Great and Powerful

Hybrid Dryad form : Adams

Health Points 1,330/1,330
Stamina Points 980/1,070
Ability Points 580/1,250
STR: 72 VIT: 123
DEX: 90 END:97
AGI: 100 MEN: 115
CHA: 201

Devil Fruit: Tree Tree Fruit; model Dryad

Abilities: 

  • Dryad Form Adams: transform partially or completely into the Mythical Dryad. Empowers your wood based attacks and uses the wood from the Treasured Tree Adam.
  • Floral Bloom: re-creates a plant that was previously consumed by the user. 
  • Floral Growth: accelerate the speed at which a plant grows and matures.
  • Floral Fusion: fuses with trees for shelter and recovery or to permanently strengthen the user's wood based abilities.
  • Floral Control: manipulates the plants surrounding the user.
  • Floral Seedling: mixes the different genes of any plant the user has consumed and creates a seed.
  • Giant Treasured Wood Pillar: the user summons a square wooden pillar from the ground. The user must be standing on soil and can choose the direction that they grow.
  • Small Treasure Wood Pillar: the user summons a round thin wood pillar than can grow from either the soil the user is standing on or the wooden parts of the user and can choose the direction that they grow.
  • Treasured Wood Barrier: the user builds a wall made of wood pillars. It can be reinforced and repaired by using more wood.
  • Treasure Wood Carving: the user can sculpt anything out of Treasured Wood. The wood can be summoned if standing on soil or reused if the user is directly touching any wooden source.
  • Treasured Wood Creation: the user summons a lesser creature to follow the user or do simple things. The user needs to be standing on soil and the more complex the structure the more it is required from the user to summon it. The user can dismiss them at any time, or resummon complex creations that has fallen in battle, they will always follow and protect their summoner.
  • Treasured Wood Express: the uset is able to enter a tree and teleport to another tree of the same family and the same island. If the tree is big enough the user can emerge from a specific part of the same tree.
  • Treasure Tree Golden Heart: the user has extremely high regeneration rates on wooden body parts. Improves the life of wooden familiars and their regeneration, if enough time passes, the familliars might develop a Lesser Golden Heart.
  • Photosynthesis: the user will get additional energy from the sun. Improves recovery speed in sunny areas and increases the power of plant-based attacks.
  • 7 Colours Body: the stats of the users are increase permanently. The user's potential is unlocked and additional status gain is easier. 

Haki: none

Crew Mates:

Jewelry Bonney

Blueblood Lexy

Green D. Nelliel

Green D. Lucoa

[collapse]

114