Chapter 20
6.5k 23 103
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the dirty girl stopped crying I turned to the loot and put it inside the dimmensional storage. The girl was dirty, it was almost mid day so we went to the showers and gave her a nice wash... don't know what was she doing to get that dirty but whatever I cleaned the girl while Bonney and Lexy help each other.

After getting all the dirt of her hair and skin, I got a first glance of her hair color. She has golden blonde hair and pearl white skin... her skin is a little glossy for some reason, I let the girl continue washing her front side and limbs. I return to wash myself while the girls started playing on the showers... 

"Girls it's dangerous to play on the showers, you could slip." I said with a stern voice. And not a minute pass after I finished saying that, Bonney slipped... she didn't hit her head, but I checked just in case, luckily for us she didn't hurt herself.

We got out of the showers, dried our bodies and got dressed. I made her a living leaf dress and panties combo, like Bonney and Lexy, since her clothes were in a really poor state. On my way out of the bathroom, I saw two of my Valkeries dress as maids cleaning the hallways and dinning area.

Ok... On the way to the kitchen I saw Nel and Luc sitting together on a corner, those two sure get along. I started preparing lunch while the girls go to prepare the table. 

"Sooo, when are you going to introduce yourself little girl, my name is Lily by the way." I asked her after I finish taking the ingredients out of my storage. Looking at the girl her skin is a little glossy and really pale... kind of looks like a pearl, her large eyes were blue and looked like gemstones what is she... even her hair looks like gold.

"I'm Lapis-lazuli... I ate the Gem Gem fruit... which gave me the ability to change my body into seven different gems." She said and turns in to a Ruby Red girl. "This is my Ruby form and it gives me a little strength boost." She returns to normal and look at the ground for some reason. So her gem like skin and eyes are because of her devil fruit...

"Why are you embarrased about your powers? They are wonderful and beautiful too. You just need to practice and you can be a power house in a couple of years. You are still a kid so you have all the time in the world." I said in a motherly tone.

She just looked at me with puppy eyes... "You will... you will not sell me off like... the people of Karate island... right..." 

"Why would you think that..." I hugged the little girl and she started crying again... "Besides you are not the only girl with a treasure type fruit" I made a rainbow fruit in front of Lapis and presented the fruit to her gaining a surprised look... she is adorable. 

The other two girls were getting a little impatient and rushed to the girl, they hugged her and Bonney gave the feeling of a big sister.

Now that I think about it... Bonney has the power to grant youth, Lexy is a mermaid and a really cute one too, Lapis can change her body into gems and I can make gold treasure wood... we are like an ultimate treasure for nobles... I need to get stronger to protect my treasured family.

"How about you join my crew, I'll protect you from this unjust world. I will not let anyone hurt my treasured family, once I become a Yonko even the world government will have to shut their trap." I said with confidence and offered her the fruit.

I pat the girl head and she took the fruit and ate it in one bite she started glowing and after a minute she fainted I picked her up and went to the dinning area, took one of the matress that looked the best and place Lapis on top of it.

She looked like a normal girl now with still really pale skin and blue eyes, her hair still looked golden blonde though. For some reason she didn't produce that many impurities like the other two girls, maybe it's because she is like 8 years old...

Whatever, the important thing is that I'm starving and maybe the girls are, so I return to the kitchen and started lunch. After a little more than an hour, I finished cookibg lunch I made hamburgers, the burger patties have smoked bacon inside that I looted from those pirates, since they were not sliced, I just add it for additional flavors, I also added some seasonings, cheese and other vegetables inside the the juicy ground beef I got from the marines.

They were pretty big, but I still made 21 supreme burgers with everything I could put inside, from lettuce and tomatoes, even made some ketchup... The buns were not burguer buns but whatever. 

I made 6 additional giant 5kg burger patties for Nel and Luc. And served the 21, 1kg burgers, on our big table... They looked marvelous and Bonney is drooling, Lexy looked at them a bit confused, Lapis who has already awake was staring at the pile of burgers with reverence, Nel and Luc was just inhaling the large burger patties like they were drinking water... Speaking of water I pour some on their water bowls.

"Well girls hope you like my famous burgers, also Lexy, the from chief was right, Kusanagi is a great kitchen knife, I can change the size of the katana to meet my needs and also it can diced anything that is not alive into tiny cubes, like the enemy ship which was turned into a bunch of wooden blocks after I slash it once. The smaller the target the smaller the cubes and viceversa. Back to the burgers, go on try them I used to cook this when I was in my old home. They are probably the best burgers you girls have eaten in your lifes." I declared with pride in my words.

"What's a burger?" Asked Lexy. "Eat one and you will understand everything." I grabbed one of the bugers and took a bite and almost cried... How can a burger taste so good, it's juicy and the bacon and cheese flavors are so good, the veggies are crunchy and fresh since I just grew them on demand. The buns are the only thing I don't like but that can be changed once I reach Amazon Lily.

Lapis just grabbed one by the wood stick that I put in the middle since I wanted for the burger to not spill over... I hate it when it happens... she ate a bit and was looks like stars were about to spill out of her eyes. Though I understand her, this burgers are great, bacon and cheese filled are my favorite, nothing beats a... what was I going with that...

Bonney took two burgers and started eating like the world is ending. Looking at me and the others, Lexy gave into temptations and grabbed one for her, she took a small bite to taste it... and she lowers her head. I looked at her with concern but she just took another bite, bigger than her first one, like she needs to eat the burgers and she does... She kind of look like a cute devil eating away the souls of some unfortunate burgers... sniff, they grow up so fast...

I continued eating, it turned into a race I took some colas out still cold since they were in my storage. We eat and laugh, and after we finished the last one we dropped on our chairs looking at their happy faces was worth it... That meat I used... wonder from what animal It came from.

I appraise some of the left over meat and find out that it came from sea monsters... but it didn't say which one... Luckily for me we are heading toward the Calm Belt and there is plenty of those there... Sorry if you have to die in advance sea monsters, nothing personal... but I need more of your meat to make all my dish from now on.

After our epic lunch, we went to lay on the grass under the shade of a small tree I bloomed here. They had an afternoon nap while I checked on my map. We have almost arived to the Calm Belt... I droped anchor and my Valkyries stored the 40 long oars at the side I will have to reach Amazon Lily in a single voyage since I don't want to be in the middle of the Calm Belt at night, were my powers were weaker. 

I just decided to rest and closed my map, I order my Valkyries "Be on guard and wake me for anything that might be a possible threat." they nodded in response and then started gossiping in silence since they can't talk... Some started sparing others were playing cards there were some that were comparing their bodies with the others... They are so weird, but in a good way I guess.

Spoiler

Name:

  • Green D. Lily

Alias: 

  • Green Sage
  • Great and Powerful
  • Iris Fourth Chosen
Health Points 1,330/1,330
Stamina Points 1,220/1,220
Ability Points 970/1,790
STR: 82 VIT: 123
DEX: 118 END: 112
AGI: 106 MEN: 169
CHA: 239

Devil Fruit: 

  • Tree Tree Fruit; model Dryad

Abilities: 

  • Dryad Form Adams
  • Floral Bloom
  • Floral Growth
  • Floral Fusion
  • Floral Control
  • Floral Seedling
  • Giant Treasured Wood Pillar
  • Small Treasured Wood Pillar
  • Treasured Wood Barrier
  • Treasured Wood Carving
  • Treasured Wood Creation 
  • Treasured Wood Express
  • Treasure Tree Golden Heart
  • Photosynthesis
  • 7 Colours Body

Haki:

  • None

Weapons: 

  • Kusanagi

Crew Mates:

  • Jewelry Bonney
  • Blueblood Lexy
  • Lapis-lazuli
  • Green D. Nelliel
  • Green D. Lucoa
[collapse]

103