Chapter 26
6.9k 27 92
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Special thanks to Orademo who not only inspired me in to starting my own novel, but is also supporting me on patreon. Thanks Orademo for everything.

I don't know how long I spent here, on the dinning hall, it was starting to get dark, around me were about 30 kujas, naked and covered in fluids. They have a blissful expression across their faces and are right now sleeping on the floor... I grabbed hold of the last kuja on this dinning hall, I think I can see hearts on her eyes, while we were kissing and further exploring each others naked body, I lifted the kuja up and she used her feet to guide my big brother, that is still standing strong despite the number of times I have used him today, inside her folds.

I can't believe that the first time I have done it with someone... it was a pretty big orgy... we were moaning while she was grabbing my head for dear life. I took this chance to have a taste of her really nice twins, while I keep rocking her back and forth, she started trembling after a while and I finish with a bang. I lose most of my strength and I gently put the kuja down on the ground before I fell over my back, my big brother glowing and disappearing. I stared at the ceiling and before long I fell asleep...

****************************************

Vivian PoV

After I left Lily with some of the girls, I went for a nice walk. I need to do everything in my power to make her stay... While she made that rain contraption, I was spreading the word, to see if there are any girl interested on spending free day with her... was a bit surprised how many were, only a handful know about her Devil Fruit Powers... 

According to Kikyo, Lily is able to produce a sort of fruit called Sage Fruit, which grants some nice strengths and makes the consumer able to master haki and other skills faster, Daisy is gonna have a nice chance in becoming the next Empress.

Maybe the rest of the kujas think Lily is a Goddess of some sort... making something as big as a fourth of our entire village in just two days... no wonder most of the younger adult kujas were set on spending their free day on what they consider a deity or something... she is probably strong enough to just get out of there if she really is against it. Wish my sister was here, but she went to find a cure for her crippling illness.

After about 5 hour I returned to see how's lunch coming a long and see if Lily was doing fine... only to hear some moaning... they are still at it... youngsters theese days, so much stamina and vigor, the have no sense of shame... whatever I can eat something at the stalls on the central district.

After about 5 more hours, I return to have a nice dinner and get to sleep to have the talk with Lily... after entering, the first thing that greeted me was the view of everyone... naked and covered in fluids... they were surrounding Lily... all 35 of them have blissful expressions and are sleeping on the wet sticky floor... what happened here... Luckily I send the young ones that came with her to the academy, where they should have some more appropriate fun for their ages. 

I called forth some kujas that were here for dinner too and we took all the unconscious and sticky girls and took them to the bathroom were we wash them of all those weird fluids... there was some blood too, but what ever we took them to their rooms and I made a late snack for all of us still awake. I then went to bed and rested my tired body... "Youngsters now a days... they have some fun until blood was drawn, the hell were they doing... guess rumors will start spreading eventually." I say to no one in particular and rested my eyes, finally falling asleep.

****************************************

Mandy PoV

I woke up to the morning sun, feeling energetic for some reason. The Heroic Green Maiden like we like to call her was so nice to us, letting us have our way with her for the first halve. I got to kiss her first and was also the last one standing among my fellow kujas, guess I can call this free day a huge success for me.

It's time to make breakfast for our hero and the rest of the kujas, I guess, I feel all fuzzy inside... and now that I look at myself better, I'm no longer sticky, but I'm really hungry and thirsty, we went at it for an entire halve day... she managed to satisfy all 35 of us... 

I make my way downstairs and was greeted by my fellow accomplices they were starting gossiping with the others.

"She was the best, at first I though that we would dominate her but then it was like a switch was flipped." Sussy said to another kuja. "She also has a similar toy that the warrior uses, one she called a 'big brother' I heard the warriors naming theirs, but what is a 'brother', it sounds so weird." Cassie added. "There was that warm fluid too, that was new, the other's toys don't have that feature, it was also warm and soft, even if it was pretty big it didn't hurt, like at all." Dorria explained to the others. "She is also so strong an sexy..."

The gossip continued and I went to the kitchen. Need to focus, I help preping the ingredients while, drinking some fresh squezzed juice and munching on some bread sticks. I still feel really hungry for some reason...

"Yo Mandy did you enjoy free day? Everyone is talking about Lily, is she really as good as everyone says? I still find it hard to believe that she managed to satisfy more than 30 kujas in one day... that is insane." Marjorie asked me while I was cooking.

"Well I was the first, I basically jumped on top of her toy, until I finished and went to sleep... When I came to it was dark and Lily was finishing the last kuja, I then approached when she was about to rest to see if she would fall, but instead she lifted me up used me like a toy, like I was weighless, it was the most fun I had on free day."

"Damn she is a beast, I hope she is still here during the next free day. Wish I had listen to you. I went to Kikyo's palace but we just had normal fun... like eating a dinner romantic dinner and we bathed together, it ended really nice, since she doesn't use those ridiculous big toys the other warrior uses..." She started ranting at me and I just nodded and keep cooking.

I finnished cooking breakfast with the other girls, and started eating when Vivian entered the hall. "Well girls we might need to do some rotations here, there are over a hundred kujas that want to spend the next free day with Lily, I don't think that the time of day is enough to allow that, Lily still is sleeping so she must be still exhausted from yesterday. So the next free day will be spend by 30 of you girls that hasn't participated." She finished talking and started eating.

"How can she help 30 of us in a single day?" I couldn't see how spoke but it has to be one of the newer ones of the fan club. "She did 35 of us, multiple times, she is a beast I tell you." Sussy spoke with admiration on her eyes.

"Exacly she is pretty good with the fun times but rember she needs rest too if we send a hundred kujas at her she might die of exhaustion..." Vivian said with an incredulous expresion. I don't think I have seen her loosing her cool.

I just finish my breakfast and started humming a happy tune, for some reason I was in a really good mood.

****************************************

Lily PoV

On my room, I was sleeping naked, guess someone cleaned me off while I was passed out...

I loose conciousness after my fist night with someone... hope they are not as dissapointed... I can barely remember most of it. Why did I have one, wasn't my gender female... what happened back there, every time I bathed with the girls nothing happened luckily, but what triggered this time? It did felt great and I unlock something new on the menu... 

'Primordial Dryad: a new title for starting a new race on my world, you went a little wild yesterday and I made you extra fertile so that your powerful self can improve the overall strenght of my world. Gain a little bonus to your lowest stats for every child you have in my world, it will not count if you make babies just for the points alone. It was quite entertaining to see you have fun with one of my race in my world.'

Wait what... the Goddess was behind this... no, she just wanted me to leave descendants in her world. There was no mention of this so called free day were the kujas interacted with their partners or something. Vivian said that I was really popular with them... now I'm a bit scared to look them in the eye. How will explain pregnancy to them are they pregnant, I went ham on them, until we all passed out. How will I afford to sustain children with no job... I need to work harder and get stronger to protect everyone here on this island.

I drank some water from my bottle and went out of bed, dressed up, and went for breakfast. Everyone was looking at me with curious eyes... no one said anything. I guess they are judging my performance yesterday among the others, I hurried up and finished eating and went to continue on my contraption.

The water tanks at the water house were almost full, bu I havent done the pond... guess I'll have to build a big welland connect that there I went to the middle of the fields and made a giant pipe about 100 meters deep and 10 meters wide. Made the walls super dense and polished, I added a ladder in case someone fall in there. 

I connected the over flow main pipe line inside the well about 30cm from the top and made a top to cover that 10 meter hole with a slab of wood just leaving a single 1 meter hole that is above the ladder, with a nice reinforced pulley, with a small roof and a bucket. I moved some of the bamboo roots inside the to filter trough and cycle the water, an to finish it all I fused the wood together to prevent leaks and such. 

It was almost lunch and Vivian appear out of nowhere, "Are you one of those fabled men my older sister mentioned once?" She asked me out of nowhere... "What? No!!!" I tried explaining to her what I can without mentioning the Goddess involvement, and she is at a loss of word. "If only Gloriosa was here... She'd know how to act in a situation like this." She said and drank some tea. 

I think I might have said to much...

 

Status check:

Spoiler

Name:

  • Green D. Lily

Alias: 

  • Green Sage
  • Great and Powerful
  • Iris Fourth Chosen
  • Heroic Green Beast
  • Primordial Dryad
Health Points 1,970/2,100
Stamina Points 310/2,090
Ability Points 2,150/2,150
STR: 131 VIT: 200
DEX: 125 END: 199
AGI: 125 MEN: 205
CHA: 401

Devil Fruit: 

  • Tree Tree Fruit; model Dryad

Abilities: 

  • Dryad Form Adams
  • Floral Bloom
  • Floral Growth
  • Floral Fusion
  • Floral Control
  • Floral Seedling
  • Giant Treasured Wood Pillar
  • Small Treasured Wood Pillar
  • Treasured Wood Barrier
  • Treasured Wood Carving
  • Treasured Wood Creation 
  • Treasured Wood Express
  • Treasure Tree Golden Heart
  • Photosynthesis
  • 7 Colours Body
  • Dryad Progenitor

Haki:

  • None

Weapons: 

  • Kusanagi

Crew Mates:

  • Jewelry Bonney
  • Blueblood Lexy
  • Lapis-lazuli
  • Green D. Nelliel
  • Green D. Lucoa

Allies:

  • Kuja Pirates
[collapse]

92