Chapter 1: Living a pleasurable life…
6.7k 4 56
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"unhh!"

With one last thrust... I released all I had on Mrs. Mary...

My dick twitched inside the pussy of the woman in front of me.

Her large ass pressed tightly to my dick as she endured the pleasure.. finally I pulled out of her as I felt her pussy twitch...

Immediately she slumped down in the worn-out bed as she panted slowly.

Her big bat a bit saggy breast rest at her side... She had brown hair and was fair skinned... 

Mrs. Mary... Even though she was married, I had just fuck the life out of her...

Seeing these scenes, I couldn't help but move forward and planted myself on top of her face as I shove my dick in her mouth...

"Umm"

I had just come but I thrust my waist using her mouth as a hole...

"Umm!"

"Uhh, Mrs. Mary..."

Mrs. Mary seemed to have a hard time breathing as a pressed my dick in her mouth... The feeling of her face in between my thighs was intoxicating.

.

It's been a month since I came to this world I can't believe I'm doing this to somebody's wife...

I finally couldn't hold on anymore as I came inside her mouth...

A small gulping sound came as Mrs. Mary drank my cum...

I pulled it out of her mouth... As I said...

"Thank you, Mrs Mary"

Mary tried but couldn't answer as she lost consciousness.

At the same time, a notification appeared in front of me...

[Gained 1 activity point]

With another activity point, I increased my constitution by 1 as I opened my status panel...

Jordan...

Dexterity: 8

Strength:12

Constitution:14

Activity point:0

Skill: []

Special ability: I get stronger with every new woman: For every woman you fuck you can gain an activity point. Note that you can no longer take an activity point from someone you had already fuck.

It was a pretty simple panel aside from the special ability and that blank [] on the skill slot. He had no idea if that was normal or if it was a glitch.

That's right... Each woman he fuck will gain him an activity point which he could use to increase his physical stats.

For reference with 10 points of strength, he could lift about 200kg of weight. And after that, I need to use 2 activity points just to increase strength by one point.

With 12 points in strength, I could already lift about 400kg of weight.

What if I fuck a hundred different women? Or a thousand? At that point, it wouldn't be impossible to destroy the city wall with a single punch.

I felt refreshed as my constitution increased. My dick was slumped and dead tired once again stood high and mighty...

I wanted to fuck Mrs. Mary again but tonight I had other plans.

Putting my clothes on, I walked out to the streets as I headed to another appointment...

As I walk forward I couldn't but sigh at the two blue moons in the sky and the medieval-like surroundings.

It was a familiar yet at the same time unfamiliar scene.

After a month of staying in this world, I slowly got used to it.

I was already 21 years old about 180cm tall, with black hair and eyes. With ordinary appearance. Because of my stats, I was pretty ripped despite not working out.

I reached my destination not long after as worn out and partially destroyed house was In front of me.

I knocked the door and the door opened as a woman in her mid twenties, short black hair and average appearance... What's noticeable though was the bump on her stomach.

She was a couple of months pregnant.

"Ah Jordan... Come in" she said with a bit of a blush on her face...

My dick stood up slightly thinking what was about to come.

Jessica, the pregnant woman closed the door as she fidgeted...

I met Jessica back when I found her loitering in the street begging for money as she fell I'll. Out of pity I gave her some money and helped her... A couple of days later Jessica approached me and asked for my help again but this time she wanted to repay me which lead to this situation.

Energetic and excited, I instantly pulled pants down as my 6 inch dick was hard and ready...

Seeing this Jessica froze and then a conviction expression appeared on her face as she slowly step towards me and kneeled down while holding her stomach.

"Thank you for this Jessica" I spoke out.

Jessica hearing that made a small smile as she said..."No I should be the one thanking you... I'm just repaying your kindness" after that she took a deep breath then, held my dick in her hand.

Just the sensation turned me on that I wanted to just shove my dick inside her mouth but the show was great as well...

She stroke my penis slowly before she brought her face forward as i felt her breath on my dick then she opened her mouth and shove my dick inside.

I caress's her head with my hand as I enjoyed the blowjob. A sense of satisfaction came to me even bigger than when I increased my stats.

56