Chapter 4: Guilty pleasure…
5.6k 2 48
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I went to their site and check their conditions... thankfully they were both alright...My nose twitched as I smelled something weird in the air but I ignored it.

I found some clothing by the side and laid it on both of them as I tried to awaken the woman first.

Her eyelids twitch as her yellowish-brown eyes greeted him... Then she moaned...

"Oahnn"

Eh? I was surprised by her expression as I was familiar with it... she was aroused. Then it hit me what the smell was... 'aphrodisiac'

The woman then put one of her hands on her breast while the other went to her pussy. The woman bit her lip and masturbated as she looked at me.

Influence by her and probably the aphrodisiac... I instantly grabbed her breast and fondled them. They weren't very big but they were pretty soft.

"En!" She let out a moan of pleasure. I then sucked her breast as if I was a starving beast. 

"Ahnn!" I got more excited until I pulled down my pants... seeing this... the woman threw a hungry look at my penis... 

Not holding back... I turn her around and penetrated her pussy doggy style!

Clap

clap

clap

Sounds of clapping rang out as I increased my thrust in her pussy. The warm... soft... yet tight and especially wet pussy pleasured me as I lost myself on the feeling...

Clap

Clap

Then with a huge thrust... I made sure my dick reached the deepest part of her as my cum poured out gushing...

"Haah..." I felt her pussy twitching several times... but not satisfied yet... while still in the position I simply lifted her in the air and then... shoved my dick inside her...

"OAhh!" She seemed to have been lost in the pleasure as she was only muttering unconceivable words.  I keep thrusting into her not caring about anything.

Not long after I came once again. 

I laid her down as juices flowed out of her pussy. But I smiled as I wasn't satisfied yet.

I brought my cock drenched in her juices to her face and simply shoved it inside her mouth.  

"Ahh yes..." I couldn't help but mutter in satisfaction when I noticed the little girl that was previously unconscious awoke with a tint of redness on her little face while looking at him...

Then I noticed one of her hands was playing with her pussy. 

'Ah, the aphrodisiac' got to her too?' I didn't have time to think as I lost myself in a woman's mouth...

"OH!" Semen once again poured out of my dick and into the woman's throat as she swallowed them...

Taking out my dick... she panted before eventually passing out... 

Now having a bit of clarity... I calmed down a bit and looked at the little girl... she was still playing with her pussy while looking at me with tears in her eyes,

Seeing this a strange arousing feeling came to him at the same time guilt struck him. 

They both stared at each other for a while before I couldn't hold back anymore...

"Screw it!" 

I instantly went to the little girl.... I lay on top of her as we both breathed in arousal... The little girl kept staring at me as if waiting for something to happen. 

Seeing that... I push my mouth into hers as I savored her taste. The little girl inexperienced just took it.. I made my tongue inside her mouth as I devoured her saliva. The little girl's body quivered in pleasure... I pulled back myself as I saw the little girl's eyes become cloudy.

Not enough... I lick her neck to her little nipples and finally I was breathing in front of a 12 years old girl pussy, I didn't hesitated to as I devoured her little pussy tasting a salty flavor..

I kissed it... suck it and even put my tongue inside her pussy... The little girls body shook as I eat her pussy....

I couldn't wait anymore as I pulled back and aligned my dick on her tiny hole that was wet. 

I touched her pussy with my dick and very slowly... her pussy opened bit by bit as two inch of my dick enterd inside her. A little bit of blood flowed out her pussy... but I ignored It as I wanted to fully penetrated her...

My dick slowly inched forward inside her and when it was 4 inches buried I felt as if I hit the limit. 

Tight... so tight... that was the only thing in my mind right now. 

The little girl seemed to have fallen asleep still I continued...

I slowly pulled back... inside her twitching pussy then push it again!

This time the sudden push made the little girl awaken but I didn't stop. 

My hips keep moving on its own.

"Oahhhhnn" A tiny high pitch around moan came out of the little girl as she resisted the pleasure....

 

 

 

48