Chapter 9: Tied-up nun…
3.6k 0 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I grabbed all the coins I could find... I managed to gain about 60 silvers. 

 I was delighted, money was the second thing I covet in this world.

60 silvers... There was no problem fucking twelve prostitutes from this.

After that... I grabbed the tied-up unconscious nun and put her on a horse while I rode on the other. It is a shame not to use the extra horses.

I beckoned the horses as we drove through the Forest. I couldn't take the road anymore, I planned to detour to another city on the way.

"Ugh" after about an hour of driving through the rough terrain... The nun groaned as she awoke.

I immediately look for any coverings or shelter we could use.

I saw a small cave only two meters in depth... Making sure there was no problem I turned to the glaring nun. 

"Tell me, why did you kill those guys?" 

The nun didn't answer and only turned to glare at me.

"You won't answer huh.. well that's alright"

I got off the horse as I went to her side and lifted her and placed her inside the cave.

She groaned as she fell and I relish her covered-up figure. It was a different sensation from women who openly show themselves.

I kneeled on one knee as I touched her thigh... The nun didn't even flinch. I was surprised.

"Are you only gonna glare at me? Aren't you gonna say something?" 

I took off her gag and she immediately said with a scowl.

"Mortal men... All of you are lost in desires that you don't see the truth"

Alright, it seems she was gonna keep yapping on so I instantly ripped her clothes.

"Huh?"

I ripped her clothes from her skirt to her collar showing her beautiful and soft body.

Her panties and bra were a simple white yet it gives a strange beautiful charm.

I look at her hungrily...

"Mortal-" 

Not even letting her finish... My hands went to her small and perky boobs as I fondled them.

There were so soft I feel like they were gonna melt in my hands.

My dick was already rock hard... Couldn't wait anymore... I lie on top of her as I suck her nipples.

"Ogh.. you will pay for this.." 

I ignore her as I cherish her nipples. 

The feeling of her nipples being caressed by my tongue... It tastes wonderful!

With her being tied up and can only be attacked added to my arousal.

My other hand slowly crept downwards and inside her panties.

I felt her slit with my hand as I played with them.

"Huh" I panted excitedly as I bite her nipples and suck them as if I wanted to eat them.

I alternated from her breasts deeply sucking them...

"Huhhu" when I pulled my head back... Her breasts were already showered in my saliva as bite marks and pecks were all over them.

I saw her face, she closed her eyes while biting her lips. Looks like she already accepted her fate.

"Don't worry... I'm gonna make you feel good" I said as I slowly headed downwards and into her pussy. Because her legs were tied up I couldn't open her legs, but still, it was enough.

I inhaled her sweet pussy a couple of times like a pervert before I took my tongue out then, with the panties still on... Lick her pussy like ice cream.

"Uahnn" she squeaked in a small voice.

I didn't stop as my tongue wet her panties.

Then using only my tongue I set aside her panties as my tongue came to contact with her pussy.

From the bottom, and slowly to the top.. I licked her pussy clean.

Unsatisfied, I lifted her tied-up legs and I saw her bare pussy full into view.

I immediately shoved my head as my tongue penetrated inside her.

Sweet, salty, and a bit of sour flavors attack my tongue as I felt her walls inside.

"Unnn" the nun clearly moaned but immediately stopped herself.

I couldn't hold back anymore as I stood up.. took my dick out and with her tied up legs still in the air... I aligned my dick to her slit.

The tip of my dick slowly and gently massage her pussy until..

"Oahha!"

I shoved it deep inside her in one go.

Immediately I was overwhelmed by the pleasure I'm feeling.

If the previous woman I've been fucking was bread... Then this nun was cake. A vanilla cake.

I then attacked her at full speed immediately.

"Oahh ohh!"

She couldn't hold it in anymore as she moaned loudly.

One thing I noticed is that there was no blood when I penetrated her which means she wasn't a virgin.

"Aren't you a dirty nun? Don't worry, like I said, I will make you feel heaven..."

I said as slapping sounds came out of the cave as her tight pussy embraced my dick like a long lost lover.

 

Since I didn't expect for this novel to be a bit popular than I thought, I decided to put a little more effort in the story than just me, coming up on it on the spot. 

If you like my work, then can you buy me coffee? https://ko-fi.com/casuallydreamin. Would really motivate me.

39