Chapter 18: Battle against a true Heathen…
2.5k 1 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Because we had set off in the middle of the day... night came pretty quickly.

"Let's camp here!" George said. 

I got out of the carriage and headed towards the forest to look for game.

Because of my increased constitution and because it wasn't that dark yet, I could still see my surroundings.

After a couple of minutes, I stop and said "You know it's very rude stalking someone"

The second I said that I saw a silhouette appear next to a tree.

"Forgive me" He said as he took off his hood. 

I finally saw what the heathen looks like. 

His face was quite young probably in his late.. twenties. With dark hair and blue eyes. He was a bit handsome but what was noticeable was the black spots on his neck.

Even though I already saw some heathens from a distance, this was the first time I saw the side effects of being one, up close. Still, as if he wasn't affected.. he wore a bright smile.

But my expression didn't change as I nonchalantly asked... "What can I do for you?" 

"Do you mind if we spar? Of course, if you don't want to it's okay" He asked. Even though he said that.. he still took out his rapier. 

I responded simply "I guess this is how man bond huh?" 

He smirked and then...

Hoh! 

Dived towards me with an incredible speed! 

I was startled by his speed as I immediately positioned myself at his upcoming rapier. 

That's when... in the middle of his thrust, he smoothly changes his attack to a swipe.

I sidestepped and used my sword to block it.

Ting! Spark clashed when our weapons meet.

Surprise flashed by the captain's eyes as he felt like he hit a wall.

I dragged my sword forward creating sparks as it slid to his rapier.

And swung it towards him which he easily escape.

Then at his back, he grabbed something. It was a short sword.

With a rapier in his right hand and a short sword in his left.

He swung his rapier towards me.

Alert, I jumped back while being wary of his short sword but he didn't let me.

Swish 

Swish..

His attack suddenly accelerated and used his incredible footwork to attack me from all sides causing me to defend with my all. 

Clang!

Our swords meet on my left side and I saw his left hand slithering towards me.

I didn't hold back anymore as I used all my strength to push back his rapier.

"Uh!" As expected the man hastily retreated his rapier, otherwise he will lose it.

I didn't let him as I swung my sword towards him forcing him to defend with both swords.

Cling!

"Ugh!" The strength of my swing made him let go of the short sword. 

Just as I was about to continue...

"Alright, you got me."

I calmed down and put my sword back in its scabbard.

"You're pretty fast" I said. His dexterity was probably at least 15. I couldn't match his speed. Add to his techniques and footwork. I could only beat him with overwhelming strength and stamina.

"You're strong... And has lots of stamina"

My mouth twitches at the word stamina again.

He eyed me as he evaluated my strength. "By the way, my name's Cedric, what's yours?"

I tilted my head "Didn't I already say, Mike?"

"Haha we all know that's fake but I guess it's okay" he burst out laughing not believing my fake name.

"For a natural heathen, you sure are strong"

I raised my eyebrows and asked, "How can you tell I was a natural heathen?" 

"From the way you fight. It has no techniques at all, yet your entire body is filled with strength. As if you suddenly became buff in a single day not knowing how to properly use it"

He was right. Except I'm not even a heathen... Wait, with divine attainment stat, I might be one now.

"Well then, I won't bother you longer. Let's go hunt some game. " He said as he left.

I didn't pay heed to him any more as I too went to look for prey.

________

*Sigh...

I couldn't help but sigh. We were in the middle of a campfire, roasting our game but as I look at our group. 

There are no women at all!

Although I already concluded this earlier, it's a different answer when you're horny.

It'll be three days at least before we reached Lumier city.

"By the way, Mr. Mike, why are you going to Lumier city?"

George asked.

I nonchalantly answered... "My real goal is the southern borders"

It seems that got everybody's interest as they all turn towards me.

I simply shrugged not elaborating further.

 

*Gasp! Still no fucking!? This is the third chapter already! Haha I thought about skipping the journey and going straight to the city but I wanted to have a little episode. Support me here https://ko-fi.com/casuallydreamin. Would really motivate me. By the way I thought about opening a patron, although I'm very doubtful of my consistency and if there someone who could support me, I guess there's nothing wrong in hoping a smut novel could support my college expenses.... Yeah that sounds weird alright hahah. Oh and I probably won't be able to update tomorrow.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

24