Chapter 23: A quest to taste the milf!
2.3k 3 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the end, I was met by laughter from the people of the tavern at my failed attempt to seduce the bartender. 

I didn't even get her name! Normally instead of being defeated, I would have pursued her more wanting to taste her in defeat. But because I only plan to say here until tomorrow, I just let it be.

Alright, After taking one last look at the bartender's figure, I left the tavern. 

Thankfully the day was still great so it wasn't long before I was able to meet a milf.

"Are you okay?" I said to the middle-aged woman that had nearly drowned by something. 

Although I could see, who attacked her, I saw that it had long rope-like limbs tying the woman's body. Luckily I saw this and reacted in time to save her. Thought the monster managed to escape.

I saw her drenched appearance... Her features were above average with a well-defined face, black eyes, and pale blond hair tied to a bun and about 165cm tall. She was wearing a typical medieval dress, her breast while not the biggest, was ample enough. I saw a  water drop dripping down on her neck and to her breast as I  couldn't help but gulped.

"Thank you, young man" 

I shrugged it off and I offered her a helping hand. "Are you okay?" 

"Yes, I'm fine... it's just..." The middle-aged lady didn't continue as she looked at the flowing river in thought.

"Is something wrong? Maybe I could help you" 

The woman shook her head.."Not its fine, saving me was already the best"

"No, I insist... I want to help" I stared at her straight in the eye. 

Seeing my gaze, she blushed a bit while I continue..."My names... Jordan, May I know your name?" 

"I'm Karen... Well if you really want to help, then can you try and follow the river and see some clothes that washed out to shore?"

A quest! If there's a quest then there is definitely a reward.

"Alright. I will. how can I find you ms, Karen?" 

Karen tried to say something but changed it midway and said..."Here, I'll be close by here. Thank you for your help"

I took another second to just stare at her then said..."It's fine... then I'll see you soon" 

I turned around and was determined to accomplish this quest!


"He didn't visit the brothel?" Cedrick asked Jon.

"At least that's what I gathered. No person who has insane endurance has visited last night." Jon shrugged and answered.

Cedric thought for a bit before saying..."Let's go to the hunter union"

They headed to the hunter union and it wasn't long before they got information as to who they were looking for.

"If you met him, tell him Cedric is looking for him and direct him to the bars and chix"

After that, they left the bartender some tips then left.

 _______

 I was jogging by the river looking for any signs of clothing.

It wasn't long before I saw a dress stuck to a large branch.

I used my sword to poke and get it when... 

Splash!

Something shut out of the water and wrapped around my sword and leg.

!

Surprised as it tried to drag me into the water but it underestimated me. I stomp my leg and with my incredible strength... pulled my sword away intending to drag the monster to shore. 

I felt a tug as the monster realized its mistake, it tried to take its limbs back. I didn't let it, as I hurriedly grabbed one of its rope-like limbs that were wrapping my sword.

And in one go...

"Come to papa!" Grunted and pulled with everything I got. 

Splash!

A bigger splash came as the thing was forcefully dragged to shore.

When I turn back to see what kind of monster it was... Goosebumps rose on my skin as it made my hair stand when I saw its appearance.

It was a dark blue ball the size of a basketball and had lots of rope-like limbs all over its body.. It looked like a giant sea urchin. It waved its hair-like limbs as it frantically tried to go back to the river. 

I had no idea what this was as my knowledge of the beasts of this world is still limited but that didn't stop me from readying my sword as I position myself in a throwing position then...

Swoosh!

I flung my sword towards it as I didn't want to get close to it.

My sword hit the monster's body and buried itself in the ground. 

All its hair-like limbs shook for a bit before they slumped down. I examined it for a bit then grabbed my sword along with the dress. 

Whatever it was, it was already dead and I already set it aside to focus on my quest.

 

Support me here and read on advance: https://www.patreon.com/Nodreamnohope

 

 

15