Chapter 27: Buying a Slave…
2.3k 2 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Let me guess... She's a fighter?" 

"Yes... The boss said she was a powerful warrior in the south. So when a customer tried to have his way with her, an accident happened"

I don't even wanna ask what accident it was.

But seeing as she was from the south and that she was a warrior... A small thought flashed by me...

Maybe... I could have her as a companion...

She was a warrior so she could take care of herself and most importantly, she can service me anytime...

Well, I shook my head, what happened to avoiding people getting too attached to me?

Just as I was in thought a deep voice interrupted me...

"If you're interested in her, I could sell her for 15 silvers, how about it?"

I turn around and saw a man with a large belly, a bald head, and a beard appeared as he eyed me and said his offer.

I raised my eyebrows and asked..."Why so cheap?" 

15 silvers for a human being? Even if it was in gold's, I still think it's pretty cheap.

The man, presumably the boss sigh, and strokes his beard while saying..." she... She's a pain in the ass right now, I bought her a lot for a lot of money but because of accidents, it costed me much more, right now I just want to get her off my ass, even if I make a loss. So, are you interested? It's pretty cheap ain't it?"

He offered me again. I was gonna decline but I couldn't help but be curious... Curios as to how a fully enslaved person to my dick will act. I've been avoiding it ever since but maybe... It's time to utilize it.

So I asked the boss..."What did she do anyway? To deserve this"

The boss was surprised and immediately said..."You're not familiar with the south are you? Silver hair pertains to Clan Zelda in the deep south, Even if you're not familiar with them, you should be familiar with tales about a white-haired monster coming to take your head"

Surprised filled my face as I listened...

"Clan Zelda is a warrior clan especially known for their brutality. They always used the heads of their enemies as trophies and decorations...."

The boss told me of the crimes the woman has...

Hearing this I sigh in relief..."Well then, if is that's so... Then I'm taking her"

I always wanted to own a slave, especially a sex slave.

The boss smiled joyfully hearing that as he handed me a contract as well as keys to the woman's collar.

"She's all yours~ you can take her now or tomorrow if you'd like" 

"Would you still like me to introduce you to some woman?"

The lady and the boss said and after denying the lady, for now, I turn my head to my slave to which I found her sharp eyes looking at me.

If I had to say, her eyes were sharp like an elf's. 

I opened the door and closed the room. The room has a simple bed at the side enough for two people to have fun with.

As I wasn't familiar with how to act like a master... I didn't say much.

I kneeled down and fully saw her face, her eyes were sharp as blood dripped from her lips. She had a large scar coming from her neck and to the side of her ears.

She wasn't particularly beautiful but not bad looking either.

I stared down at her bare, naked lower body. She has quite the muscles.

Even her pubic hair is silver-colored huh...

"I'm your new master... What's your name?"

I asked...

"He..hehe..hehe" She started chuckling

I saw her bloodied teeth as she smiled..."Master... What a joke... How about you let me taste your cock? I'll show you how I'm better at it than other bitches" her voice was a bit deep than an ordinary woman's.

She lick her bloodied teeth as she said this.

For some reason though, I was excited. It took only a moment for me to realize why. It was because I was excited about conquering this woman... To make her fully submit to me.

I touched her leg, they were hard and trained. Then I pulled them towards me as chains rattled.

Her two legs were tied separated by just a rope on each side of the wall, her hands chained on her back, while her neck was chained to the back

I pulled her lower body towards me, exposing her pussy. I didn't want to get close to her face yet.

She lay there while viscously looking at me.

I took my dick out and stroked them.

"Don't worry... Soon you will call me master"

I smirked as I opened her legs wide open and pulled her hips closer.

 

I'll be taking a break for a bit, getting busy. Btw, do watch out for my new work, My house of Sensual Aids though there's still so few chapters. Support me and read on advance here https://www.patreon.com/Nodreamnohope.  Comment for any spelling or grammar error as editing cost so much time

 

16