Chapter 37: New slave and four points…
1.5k 1 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Here are your choices! Have a look"

 I glanced at his 'merchandise' and surprisingly they didn't look as bad as I'd expected.

5 women in chains but clean clothes and bathed appeared before me.

The first thing I noticed is the woman who was taller than me and had red hair. 

I was about 180 plus tall, but this woman is probably nearly 2 meters tall.

"A heathen?" 

I mumbled in purpose.

"Yes, she was. She was originally a soldier but she was too stubborn and disobeyed a lot of orders causing lives being lost so here she is"

The nearly two-meter-tall lady, wore a simple dress as she eyed me with her brown eyes.

Then she smiled and said..."Hey young man, if you buy me, I promise to be very obedient"

My mouth twitched at what she said as it didn't coincide with what the slave owner said.

Nevertheless, I saw her figure in her tight dress. How could I properly describe her?

Well, she could be considered thick.

Moreover, she was tall and can give me a new feeling of pleasure.

I took my eyes off her and stared at the remaining choices.

Only one of them caught my eye.

It was a milf with a huge rack. She had long black hair, a gentle expression, and white skin.

Frankly, I wanted to buy her now as she seemed pretty squishy but in my upcoming venture, she will only prove to be a baggage.

Though if the price is right...

"How much for her?" I asked.

"For only 3 and a half gold coins, you can have her"

Damn! I thought I had a lot of money but 3 and a half gold coins?

It seems I bought Eliza pretty cheaply.

"How about her?" I pointed to the tall lady with my chin.

"3 and a half gold coins as well sir, originally it was supposed to be higher as she is a fighter but cause of circumstances I had to sell her cheap"

Hmmm if I buy them then it be 7 gold coins, how many women could I fuck with that?

Plus I needed to buy a new sword.

In the end, I just needed someone like Eliza who could handle herself and use her as my cum dumpster so after a moment of pondering, I decided.

"You won't regret this sir!"

"Oh I won't" I smiled mysteriously and added...

"By the way, how many workers could I ask to service me??"

The man smiled and confidently said... "3"

"Too small" I shook my head.

The man was stunned and wryly said..."umm I'm sorry sir, but we are nearly booked tonight" 

3 new ladies plus one slave gives me four points. 

In the end, I settled with it and paid him 3 gold coins and 65 silver.

"Come now"

I lead my new subordinate in a room.

Now that things are progressing a blush appeared on the tall woman's face.

"What's your name?" I asked as I slowly took off my clothes, Eliza that was quiet the entire time did the same as I gave her the keys to her chains

Knock knock.

A knock appeared on the door and soon three women in a seductive outfit entered.

"Good evening sir~," the trio said in sync

I smiled seeing them.

Five women for tonight...

Looks like I'll be very satisfied after this.

"That's it~," I said in satisfaction as I felt two tongues licking my dick like ice cream.

I saw Eliza and another woman earnestly licking every inch of my cock.

Eliza particularly was obsessed almost as if she wanted to chew my cock.

Slurping sounds came out of the two as they pleased me...

Meanwhile, the other two women are currently having fun with the tall lady, Bethany.

I turn my head towards them and saw the two women undressing and playing with Bethany's sensitive part as she blushed

I started at her tall body, despite being a soldier she had a normal figure, her breast was still perky and her thick thigh makes me want to bury my head in them.

Her pubes were also red.

"Hmmm~~" I hummed in pleasure as two ladies blowjob me

It wasn't long till I was near my limit. Eliza noticing this immediately swallowed my deck as if she was afraid that of wasting my cum.

"Uh ah, guest first Eliza" 

I caressed her head as she looked at me reluctantly before taking back her head but not before I felt a powerful suction from her mouth.

Then I immediately pointed my dick to the other woman and she obediently devoured my cock.

I felt something gushing out of my penis and inside her mouth.

The prostitute named Sharon, who was young probably in her twenties, with fair skin, a good figure, short brown hair and eyes and was about 170 tall gulped my cum.

But it seems she wasn't that experience as she almost choked.

Eliza stared at her in envy. She was currently licking and tasting my balls.

"Uhm!" Meanwhile, Bethany moaned after the attack of the two ladies...

Seeing the five naked ladies in a room, happiness welled up inside me.

 

Happy new year everyone. I wanted to post a chapter on new year but I realized I didn't want to end my year posting a smut novel. Haha The only thing I'm proud of 2022 is that I managed to get this consistent even if its just barely hahah. Anyways, leave a comment for any mistakes and most of all, support me here on https://ko-fi.com/casuallydreamin Thank you all~~

 

 

 

14