Chapter 39: Rigorous night and morning breakfast…
1.6k 0 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Uhn! Ohnn! Uahnn!" 

Bliss kept moaning as I pressed her body tight against mine, our crouch rub against each other in exhilaration. 

I grunted and once again felt something gushing out of my dick and inside her womb!

"Argh!"

"Ann!"

My hot cum went inside her and I felt her pussy and my cock twitch a couple of times. 

"Haah.. haha.." I felt her hot breath on my chest. I then set her aside as my dick was pulled out of her. 

Then as if she couldn't wait, Eliza placed herself on top of me and aligned my cock inside her pussy. Then in one go, she sat down devouring my cock fully.

"Uhnn~~" She moaned in pleasure as she used her weight to push my dick deeper inside her.

Then she started going up and down as my cock slid in and out of her cunt.

Not satisfied yet, I moved slightly to the right and grabbed, Bethany's limp and large body towards me.

She was already feeling cloudy and she was close to fainting, It seems her limit is pretty low. I placed her chest on top of my face and put her breast inside my mouth.

I fiddled with her soft breast with my tongue. The soft and squishy boobs of hers added to my stimulation as it wasn't long before I came once again.

I felt Eliza's pussy quiver in pleasure as it felt my hot cum.

Then afraid that I'll pull out so soon, She started to ride me again.

I let her be as I lost myself in pleasure. Her pussy wrapped around my cock as if she didn't want to part with it. Her silver hair turned into a mess as she rode me.

"Ah! Aunn!! More!! "

She moaned loudly not embarrassed one bit that the entire place could hear her.

Flap

Flap

Flap

Flap

Juices and sweat trickled down at me as Eliza pushed herself. 

"Argan!" I gritted my teeth and move my hips upwards as cum poured gushing out of my cock and inside her.

I set aside Bethany's limp body as I push away Eliza, then I turn around and lifted Bethany's leg and push my cock inside her in one go!

Her pussy was as warm and tight as before. I thrust inside her quickly and she woke up from her dazed state.

"Wah? What? Uh!" 

I stared at Bethany who had confused and cloudy eyes as I kept thrusting inside her. Thinking of her submitting to me... My cock got more excited.

Eliza still horny sat on top of Bethany's face and rub her wet crouch against Bethany's unprepared face.

"Wahh! Oahnn! Hmm!" 

Clap

Clap

Clap

Clap

Hot breathing rang out of the room as pleasure took over us. For a while, all I did was thrust my hips against Bethany...

I felt something shooting out of my cock and for the 3rd time, I filled Bethany's womb up with my hot cum, but I didn't stop moving, my body move on its own as it kept thrusting inside her and I lost my mind.

The entire night, I let my body move on its own, when I came for the fifth time inside Bethany, I undid her chains and in a doggy-style position, I inserted my cock inside her anal!

Bethany was now passed out cold and didn't even react. 

Compared to her cunt, her ass was a bit dry nevertheless my drenched cock  and my strength, my cock slid in and out of her easily.

Clap

Clap

Clap

Clap

I already lost count of how many times I thrusted inside someone tonight. 

Her huge ass hitting my hips is a pleasure in itself. 

"Ugh!" I grunted as cum shot out of my cock. I felt her anal tightens as if surprised by the invader.

I pulled my cock out of her ass. 

My dick that came 12 times already still stood up high. I headed to Vilma, she was passed out already but I turned her around, aligned my dick to her anal, and pushed it in one go!

I spent the entire night with a numb mind


The next morning, I rented a room in the brothel and I was having my breakfast.

Slurp...

"Hah.."

The variety of food I could eat in this world is quite small. This was one of the things I complained about in this world. 

I eat my breakfast as I used my free hand to caress Bethany's head. 

I thought about the upcoming challenge and dreamed that one day I'll have my manor with lots of beautiful maids serving me.

"Uhmm that's it~~," I said as continued to caress Bethany's hair.

Eliza and Bethany were also having their breakfast.

Like ice cream, they earnestly lick every inch of my dick as they look at me reverently. 

I felt something shooting out of my cock as I said... "Now, who will be the first to have their breakfast?"

 

Leave a comment for any mistakes and most of all, support me here on https://ko-fi.com/casuallydreamin Thank you all~~

 

18