The Mysterious Young Man
50 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*** Warning!! Before you read ahead, It gets gory, so proceed with caution. Although it does get a little bloody you guys decide if I need to increase or decrease it, I do like writing the gory stuff. ****

 

***********************

 

Heavenly Star.

 

A planet full of mystery follows a specific system to advance in strength. People start cultivating from the age of 10, build their bodies to have the ability to store energy without destroying their bodies, talented people grow faster than others, but resources are essential.

 

Resources are a core function in advancing stages, so being born in a wealthy family is a vast advantage.

 

The first stage is called Body Refining Stage, further sub-divided into three tiers. Muscle Strengthening Tier, Blood Reconditioning Tier and Bone Enhancing Tier.

 

Body Refining Stage, as it builds the body to hold the energy, is the most important. Muscle Strengthening, build up the muscles and increase physical strength, Blood Reconditioning, renews the blood to remove impurities, Bone Enhancing grows the bone to be stalwart and tough.

 

Each advancement, further divided into 3 phases.

 

After Body Refining Stage is Accumulation Stage, where energy from the world is gathered and purified into the body.

 

All the techniques, arts and spells are cast through this energy, and by using it, to raise levels and grow in power.

 

.....

 

Inside a room, Asta was sitting in a meditative stance and entered into his dream-like state, he sat under the golden light emitted by the script and started absorbing it.

 

If anyone were here, they would be surprised as it is a clear indication of some who broke through to the Accumulation Stage.

That someone would be scoffed at if he spreads the word.

 

A young man, just 12 years old already in Accumulation Stage is surprising enough, furthermore at an advanced stage, is mind-blowing.

 

That's right, looking at it closely one can observe that not only is the energy being absorbed at a rapid pace but also, the energy gathered does not leak out, which is a clear indication of, the 2nd Stage of Accumulation Realm.

 

Stages of Accumulation Realm further classified to Energy Gathering Stage, Energy Purifying Stage and Energy Allocation Stage.

 

Gather the energy in the surroundings, into the body.

Purify the energy in the body.

Distribute the energy and revitalize every part of the body.

 

After some time, Asta opened his eyes and smiled. He reached the peak of Energy Purifying Stage. He stretched his body and cracks can be heard, he let out a puff of air and released his energy. Then started to perform a few martial arts to get used to his new strength.

 

If his father knew this, he would be surprised as he knew how difficult it is to advance to this stage. He had previously prepared a lot of rare herbs and medicines when Asta was in the peak of Body Refining Stage.

 

"Finally grew stronger." He clenched his fists as he remembered the night in the cave.

 

........

 

Outside, a young boy could be seen running around a forest, he was Asta, but he was just in the Peak of Body Refining Stage.

 

Asta was currently in the depths of the Green Wilderness, a jungle bordering his family. He came out for some fresh air and wanted to hunt some wild animals, lost his way and thankfully did not come across a monster.

 

Asta encountered a cave while searching for his way back home, and decided to recover his energy and rest for a bit.

 

BANG! Grrrrr!

 

Startled by the sound he woke up, he turned his head to spot a monster, an Black-Armored Bear, standing 11 ft tall, growled and pounced at him. Scared, Asta dodged to the side in a hurry but still got hit, and broke his arm.

 

URG!

 

Groaning in pain, he made a run for it deeper into the cave, at the moment,

his mind not thinking straight and consumed by the fear, made the worst possible decision.

 

Although he made a bad judgment in the course, he did choose the proper choice which was to run, because the Black-Armoured Bear, is not a beast that he can content, with his strength. He was a Peak Body Refining Stage expert, but he can never fight against someone at Accumulation Realm, the difference is like between heaven and earth, especially, if its a monster.

 

Monsters are innately stronger than humans because most of the beasts are physically stronger, and so at the same level, human have a disadvantage against monsters.

 

Asta continued running for his life, he increased the gap, but the bear cleared it comfortably. The bear looked as if it was playing around, not taking him seriously.

 

"Dammit...Brother, it's fine if you want to eat me but why are you playing around with me. Huh? Is it fun? Damn." He grumbled

 

He kept running as he took turns left and right without clear indication or knowledge of where he was going. Suddenly the bear used it's energy to create a shockwave.

 

Boom! Crack! Bang!

 

As the shockwave hurled towards him, Asta tried to dodge but failed and got flung away as he hit a wall before he could even breath out, the bear attached again just as he let out a groan.

 

Slash!

 

Asta quickly raised his arm in a desperate attempt to block, intense pain travelled through him, as his right hand got torn and blood started spurting out, he stumbled and fell down a pit.

 

"ARGHHHHHHHH" He cried.

 

Asta quickly started running, in fear of the bear coming to him, he did even care about the pain, as he blindly started racing towards passage and leaned against a wall.

 

HA! HA! HA! HA! URGH!

 

Asta finally got his breath and immediately groaned, as he stared at his right hand, completely ripped and mangled, blood covering the entire arm and body, and the bone sticking out.

 

"Arhmmmmh." He stifled his groan.

 

He tore a piece a cloth from his shirt and tied his right arm tightly, still stifling his voice from the pain to not let any sound out.

 

VOOSHHHH! SIZZZZZZ!

 

Various sounds heard in the distance as Asta wanted to leave, he saw red dots around him, immediately began a run for it, for he understood that monsters surrounded him.

 

"Dammit... What the.. Who cursed me? Dammit! Fuck!" He whined.

 

As he ran, he came across another passage, immediately hid, and checked if any monsters where present. Thankfully, as he did not detect any monsters, he sighed in relief.

Asta knew he couldn't stay here for long, so he dragged his body even though he was aching all over. Apart from the mangled arm, he had a broken left wrist, sprained left ankle, cuts all over his back and a broken shoulder, the only reason that he is still able to struggle is because he is in danger, and the adrenaline rushing thru his body.

Just as he found an opening with bright light, a heavy pressure descended, which made his whole body freeze and sent shivers down his spine. All of his instincts screaming at him to run, as far away and as fast as possible, he wanted to run, but his body could not move, and he saw a pair of eyes staring at him with indifference and disdain.

 

As soon as he looked at the figure, his entire body shook as he deduced the level of the beast, because it was the same realm as his father.

 

"SEVERING REALM... Impossible. No way, Wh.. It.. ah..." He stammered in fright.

 

It's not that rare to see a Severing Realm expert, his family had 7 Severing Realm Elders that he knew of, but a Severing Realm Beast near the Family base without being detected is impossible.

Although it's an Initial Stage Severing Realm beast, it's still not something to be trifled with, so the family would deal with it for sure, as it's very threatening to have such a beast near the city.

It was a huge lion, standing about 15ft and it's mane giving out golden light, looked very majestic, as if the king of the jungle.

Asta stood in shock, unable to comprehend how such a beast was able to escape the perception of the family. Lost in thought, Asta suddenly shivered as the monster growled.

 

Pah!!

He spat a mouthful of blood, a creaking sound from his body, as he couldn't handle the pressure and kneeled. After he fell on the ground, he couldn't get back up, and a pungent smell entered his nose.

He had peed and defecated. 

 

HUMPH!!!!

 

The monster nearing Asta suddenly shivered as it gazed into the distance and kneeled.

 

STEP! STEP! STEP!

 

Sounds heard as if someone walking, after a while a figure came into view, he looked menacing and had cat-like ears with a tail swirling behind him.

Asta had already passed out, after all he's been through, his body finally gave out, but if he were awake, then he surely would be surprised because it's a beast that took human form, Although partially, it is something astonishing and not possible by all monsters.

Because he is a King Lineage beast, it's a top rank lineage among monsters. Monsters are scattered thru-out the Heavenly Star Planet and monsters that transformed into human form do appear in cities, as given a pass due to their strength being too high.

 

So, finding a King Lineage Beast is very rare, as they required to attain the Spirit Transformation Realm to take human form.

 

_____________________________

 

Notes -

Body Refining Stage,

Muscle Strengthening Tier – 1st Stage, 2nd Stage, 3rd Stage.

Blood Reconditioning Tier - 1st Stage, 2nd Stage, 3rd Stage.

Bone Enhancing Tier - 1st Stage, 2nd Stage, 3rd Stage.

 

Power Levels will be clarified next chapters; 

 

0