CHAPTER 1: Burning Everything
549 3 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

' My status looks good, I guess? ' Will said with a smile. His name was named by Orphanage and he didn't have parents. His education was very bad and he stopped attending the high school because of bullies and he needed money to survive.

' I should continue my study. For now, I also need Sugar mommy to milk money. This time, I should aim for the ' Special Academy '.  ' Will said and this time, he wanted to fly higher. Death was mercy and he was not afraid of death but he was afraid of losing his power. 

' I feel great. I have never been felt great this much since the day I was born. ' Will muttered and he did 50 pushups easily.  His body could not even do 1 pushup previously but now his strength, speed, and stamina were increased to the whole different levels. A normal human had around 10 attributes and he had 20. At least, he was stronger than twice compares to an average human. But this world had awakened ones and they were stronger than a normal human so the current Will was very weak. There were other races that were stronger than humans so he was still another lowly living being.

' Damm it! I feel horny from even doing exercise. ' Will swore while doing slow push-ups while admiring his newly got power and he felt a little bit uncomfortable because he could not focus on other things.

' System! What can I do to be less horny? ' 

[ There is no solution for that Host. Host, you're incubus, Demon of Lust. You will always feel horny. If you don't have sex regularly, your body will become weak and you will become a mindless Demon that only knows how to have sex. ] 

' Well, becoming a mindless Demon is not a bad thing. At least, I don't need to worry about a lot of things. ' Will muttered with a smile and his face looked expressionless and there was no anger, sadness, or pain. He just wanted to live as simply as that. 

' So I am not fully Incubus. Only 10% of my DNA is Incubus. When will I become full Incubus? ' Will asked and he was looking at his status. 

[ The current host's body can not withstand the 100% of Incubus and the host needs to have sex more and commit more sins to upgrade the host's bloodline. ] 

[ The Sinner of Lust - One of the Prime Sins, also one of the first sins that were created by the creator. The holder of this title can manipulate the lust of living beings. The holder can get ' Sins Points ' by committing the sins of lust. 

- Opposite sex will easily be aroused when the host is nearby

- can manipulate the lust of Living beings including animals ] 

' Kinda overpowered. Lust is very vast terms. Can I more sins? ' 

[No! Host, You can't. You're a Sinner of lust and you can not get other sins. That is the same for other people. ] 

' So there are more sinners like me. ' Will thought and this world was very large. There was also technology that could shift to other worlds. 

Will stood up and he was going to leave from this place. He would never come back to the place anymore. He was going to start a new chapter of his new life. 

' Shit! I am broke. ' Will muttered and he got the memories of the previous owner so he knew about this world very well. 

' I have 1000 WC. It is not that bad. ' Will muttered while checking out his money in his safe. He didn't have a bank account and besides a bank account was useless to him. Probably, he was afraid to go to the bank. He had a massive inferior complex and was timid. 

His apartment was very small and there were no personal belongings. His clothes were ruined and the colors were already faded. He usually didn't have enough money to buy new clothes. Mostly, he saved the money for his future. 

He chose the best clothes among his clothes. He chose the black clothes which had holes but the color was black so it looked better compared to his other clothes. He also chose black pants. 

' Not bad, my little brother becomes big. ' Will muttered while taking off his clothes. His little brother was only 7 inches and now it became around 9 inches which was not bad. 

He used a scissor to cut off his long black hair and he smashed his glasses and threw it into the trash. He didn't need the glasses anymore after he fused with the Incubus bloodline. He felt great and his vibe was so great that he started to sing in the shower room.

" Who lets the dogs out...woof..woof..  " 

Will also danced in the living room and his hands moved like a sake, his legs were doing a crab walk dance. The water dropped from the body and, his little brother swung left and right while he was feeling the vibe. 

Will wore the clothes and he didn't own a smartphone because it was expensive. His monthly salary was only 600 WC and it was already difficult to live with that amount of money so it was literally impossible for him to buy things. 

He put his ID card in one pocket and put his saving in another pocket. He looked at the mirror, this time his appearance looked different. 

" Damm! " He looked handsome with short black curly hair and, he looked confident and charming person. His height was around 5'10 and he had nice muscles, unlike his previous skeleton look. His red eyes lited like a red sun and the eyes looked like they could see through the souls. His eyes color also changed after he fused with bloodline.Some humans in the world had red eyes because of mutation but red eyes were still very very rare. Some races had red eyes but red eyes were still rare. 

He became a little bit taller and, his face became more charming and handsome. He wasn't still at the level of Elf but he looked pretty handsome for a Human. His body had nice muscles and he would bench press 4o5 easily. 

He took out the lighter from the table and he lighted the paper, he decided to burn his whole apartment. He didn't care about other apartment would catch up the fire. He decided to burn everything in the apartment to start his new life.

" Shit I don't have a nice shoe. " He only had one pair of shoes and, they looked dirty and worn out. The fire started to catch his living room, the fire became big while burning the wooden table and his apartment only had one living room so it didn't take for fire to spread out across the whole apartment. His socks looked more miserable so he decided not to wear shoes and he threw the socks and shoes in the fire. 

After that, he left from the apartment like a boss without looking back. 

5