CHAPTER 4: Impregnating
719 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A young female staff named ' Risa ' had a smile on her face the moment she saw Will. Like males, Females also had the pleasure while serving a handsome man. Will was handsome and he had a unique charm with his Red eyes and messy black curly hair. He looked like a charming devil that could suck her existence. 

" We have a noon bus that will go to ' Slay Capital City and the bus will reach at noon the next day." Risa replied with a smile and she tried to calm down her beating heart. 

' He has a nice smell. ' Risa could smell a unique fragrance in her nose and she was attracted to him. She had seen a lot of handsome men but the one in front of her had a unique charm that was fascinating. 

" Ok! Please give me that. " Will smiled and his voice was very charming for females. The current time was 10:00 am and he still got some time before the bus. 

' Damm! I'm going to need to spend a whole day on the bus? ' Will sighed inside and it was very far from his town to Capital City. The bus stopped frequently on the road so it was pretty normal. 

' Well, let's test my abilities. ' Will muttered and he activated his ability called ' Touch of Wonders '. Will touched her hands and Risa's body trembled from the sudden touch of Will's touch. Of course, it was going to be a creepy moment if it was done by an ugly bastard. But Will was handsome so being handsome had a good privilege. 

[ The Touch of Wonders - By simply touching the opposite sex with the host's hands, the host can give pleasure and a feeling of wonder. 

Cost mana - 5 per minute. ] 

Risa's lust increased as Will constantly touched her hands. After fully a minute, Risa's body crumbled to the ground and her soft moans escaped from her mouth. Her face was flushed and she covered her face with her hands. Her legs became weak and her panties got wet from her cum. She never left this kind of pleasure before. It was simply mind-blowing. She had a boyfriend and she had been dating with him for 7 years so they did sex regularly. 

" Are you ok? Risa. " Will asked with a concerned tone and he looked at Risa with a gentle smile like he didn't do anything.

" I... I am fine. Sir. " Risa replied but het face was flushed and her legs were shaking. The liquid flowed from her cunt and she tried to close her legs the best she could. 

" Risa! Are you ok? " Her fellow worker asked her with a concerned tone because Risa suddenly crumbled to the ground. She was very jealous that her friend had contact with a handsome guy while she needed to smile at the sweaty bastard.

" Yeah... I... " 

" It looks like she needs some rest. Can you take her duty for a while? " Before Risa finished her words, Will cut off the conversation and said to Risa's worker. Currently, there was only Will , and the town was always idled and dry. 

" Ok. Rest well, Risa. " Risa's friend immediately agreed with Will's proposal and she looked at Will with a smile. Risa's friend was chubby so he was not his type and he politely smiled at her. 

" Thanks. " Risa said and she looked at Will with thirsty eyes. She knew that it was done by Will and she felt lust when she noticed his intention. She was not some maiden that didn't know about the man. 

" I will help you. " Will carried Risa's body and her body was not fat or thin. She had soft waist and her body was not in a bad shape at all. 

" Ahhhh... " A soft moan escaped from Risa's mouth when Will slapped her ass. Her ass was flat but Will could slap her ass with no problems. 

[ Host committed sin of lust. Host got 10 Sin Points ]

' System! please close the notification system and only tell me when it is about ' Important things ' . 

[ Yes! Host. ]

[ Closing notification..... ] 

Will was distracted by the notification sound but Risa looked at her with thirty eyes and her hands also wandered around her hands also went to Will's dick so his mode was back. 

The moment, they entered into the resting room. Risa kissed Will's lips and her lust bar was already at 52%.  She was going to need the dick inside her badly. She didn't care about her boyfriend and she only wanted the man's dick in front of her. She never betrayed her boyfriend but her reasoning became weak in front of Will and the lust went over her head. Besides, she was not that much stubborn a person so she could not hold back her feelings anymore. 

Will kissed her aggressively and he had been surpassing his lust the whole day so Will's lust exploded and he started to kiss Risa's lips aggressively. The slurping sound echoed in the room and, Will took off Risa's uniform and Risa also took off Will's clothes. Their tongue intertwined with each other and Risa's lips sucked Will's saliva. His Saliva was very sweet and it was very addicting for her so she drunk his saliva like juice. 

" Ahh... " Both of them softly moaned as their bodies glued to each other. Their kisses lasted for 5 minutes and Risa could not hold any oxygen so they stopped the kiss. After that, Risa licked Will's body and his smell was so addicting to her. She sniffed Will's body like a dog and her tongue licked Will's neck. Incubus released special hormones when they were doing sex. A special hormone trapped Females like a spider's nest and females could never escape from the nest. The current Will had only a little bit of Incubus's bloodline so it was very weak but it was addicting for Risa who had weak willpower. After this, no one could satisfy her anymore. 

" Ahhhh.... " Risa moaned loudly when Will's dick entered into her cunt. She only had sex with her boyfriend and her boyfriend's dick was small compared to Will so Will discovered a new territory and Will's little brother almost reached to her womb and it was quite painful at the same time it was very good.

" Ahhhh.... Ahhhh... " Risa could only moan loudly and her back leaned against the wall while her legs wrapped around Will's waist and her hands wrapped around Will's neck. 

Will thrust his waist and he was surprised at how much the sex was good. He also moaned  loudly and there were no techniques from his movement. He was just moving his waist according to his instincts. Both of them didn't care outside world and they painted with their color in the room. 

The sex lasted for 1 hour and Risa could not keep up with him anymore. Will took her anal virginity and her mouth also filled with Will's semen, Will's semen also flowed from her cunt. Both cunt and anus were red and a little bit bleeding from the rough sex. 

[ Congratulations! You impregnated Risa successfully. The host got 1000 Sins Points. ]

" Raise our children very well. " Will said to Risa.

".. I...will... " Risa's face formed a smile immediately the moment she heard, she got a child. She looked at Will with obsessed eyes and she was very happy that she was pregnant with his kid. Risa was already in the spider's nest and she could never escape anymore. 

Risa fainted immediately after she replied. She had a satisfied smile on her face. Will thought a little bit about his kid and he picked up the pen from the table. He wrote...

" Eve " and left on Risa's body. 

 

7